Singh Better Than King - Babbu Mann

SaRpAnCh

Sants don't need to walk or take bus or car that would waste peterol causing global warming harming the earth. Sants should fly like superman if they have the power, fly to the sangat no need for air india or anything or atleast instant transportation just appear infront of people that way

people would believe in Gursikhi and God more, there parchar would have more value so we could do that aswell, wouldnt you want to fly if you saw the guy flying with that amount of shakti. check this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUyxM--et6I

As far as I know, S. Dhadrianwale doesn't ask for money because he was told by his older sant not to. Do you have any information to the contrary?

Veerji, I heard him on SIKHCHANNEL on Sunday or monday night asking for money, right after he was telling the sakhi about bhai roopa wanting to keep the cool water for offerning to Guru Hargobind Singh jee. He said money is needed for making langar hall, darbar hall and few rooms for sangat. He said, "mainu changa nahi lagda dhan mangna, par mainu eh vee changa nahi lagda jadon sangat bahar baiThdee e aa ke, dangara de kol". I see it as twisted way of asking for money. I heard him until that point and I had to then turn off the channel. Its blackmailing on the name of sangat. He also said that tomorrow there would be bhai cutting receipts, so "jihne apna naaam likhauna hai, uoh naam likha deN, te una nu stage te satkariya vee jaaoga".

Then what are we talking about??

I request Sangat to please see beyond him telling Sakhis (which I can tell too, give me few years to learning and then practicing my preaching skills :-))

I request Sangat to see beyond him getting publicity by having deewans and encouraging people to chhuk amrit. I know the importance of Amrit.

But I think this whole thing he is doing is politics supported going on.

There are no. of worms eating our Panth, caste system, jathebandiya, gur nindaks, drugs and these so called-SANTS.

Before someone jumps on me about doing ninda of sants, please see my post under different topic. I am aware. And Guru would put me through naraK, if I am doing some wrong-doing.

I am not against SANTS, as I reflected in my other posts too. But i am against the bhekhis.

I just heard him challenging BABBU MAAN for singh sajNa and he will give away all his cars. You know its not hard for BABBU MAAN to do that. All my blessings with him to singh saj (what better blessing I can give than blessing one bhatkiya hoya adult to get on track). But I can tell you that this same Dhandriwala is going to have much much hard time to give away his cars than Babbu maan would have to do his NITNEM. Its a winning deal for Babbu maan to go with this challenge. Ik paase apna jeewan vee suaar layooga, te dooje paase, cars vee mil jaNgiya (not that he would want to have, but I would suggest him to possess those cars and give away to the 84 peeRat people, to organizations who go from village to village collecting money or to ones who go to distribute money/things to poor or suffering people, tons more).

If I ever meet or get in touch with BABBU mann someday, I would request him to accept the challenge of Dhandriwala and I would request him to challenge dhandriwala to do parchar in trucks and buses and without any bodyguards. His singh soorme should have enough strength to fight off the dusht if ever need arises if he is walking on the path of truth and spreading GURU's word only.

If Dhandriwala can challenge babbu maan (which I think is life improving challenge for Maan) then he should be ready to walk himself on the path of truth and without politics support.

IS Dhandriwala upto this challenge??

And If he was true SANT, this whole thing shouldn't have happened. He didn't have to challenge the person who is just speaking the truth (yeah, people can tell me I am supporter of babbu maan, which I am not, I am just supporter of truth). I hated to see babbu maan's filthy songs as much as you did. I think he can use his god gifted voice to make the +ve effect on our youngsters. But he is not the one who is having SANT prefix for him. He is not pretending to be what he is not. He knows he is upto no good, when he takes drugs or whatever else bad he does. He knows the right thing for him to be a Guru Gobind Singh's singh one day. yeah, he hasn't got to that yet, but I have a faith, he would.

And I would be as much supportive of Dhandriwala, if he can prove his prefix.

First of all, sants don't live off at the gifts of sangat. Sants have minimal needs of their own. Their top priority is to do naam simran and if they ever speak, they speak in a way of helping the community. They understand the pains of common man and want to take that pain away even if they have to take the pain on their own (remember Guru har Krishan jee, got the cholera of Delhi on him and gave up the chola with chechak and I have heard other stories of sant mahapurash who took pain/suffering of someone on themselves). And Sant mahapurash relate more to common man than a politician. They deal with politician but just as they would deal with average man. They don't use politics support for their own benefit. They make it strict rule about people not touching their feet. The only one we should ever bow to should be SGGSji.

The people who can deny this about Dhandriwala, should really think what they are saying.

There are examples of good sant/mahapurash too. I have sangat of Biggest Sant/Mahapurash dhan dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee so far. may God give me sangat of some human form Sant/mahapursh too one day.

From the other angle you could say the same about Dhadrianwala who took this song as an attack against himself rather than taking in the message of the song.

What makes you jump to that conclusion? Clearly the topic has been allowed to be shaped into various segments such as mona v keshdhari battle, baba v baba hater battle, amritdhari v non amritdhari battle, baba ranjit singh v babbu maan battle.

Just listen to the youtube links with Dhadrianwales reply to Babbu. Its quite obvious who has become paranoid and linked the song as an attack on them.

My my.....

Continue the nindiya my brothers and sisters. Last time it was Prof Darshan who went on his rabid attack against Baba Ranjit Singh, and look at what has become of the prof now.

You can all prented to know "what a real sant is like" and nitpick and try destroy Baba Ranjit Sngh's character, but the result will present itself like it has in the past.

His parchar only seems to increase each time a new wave of attacks emerge.

As Guruji Wills.

our kaum once covered the heads of even hindu women and many even died for the protection of the respect of women but it was past today our kaum is ahead of any other kaum in abusing each others mothers and sisters even in our normal talks ...

I was thinking about this topic or fight or whatever and my inner self answered in one line and i dont care about dhadrianvalle vs mann anymore ... it said to me even after 100 years sangat would remember sant ranjit singh and divans will be held in their memory ... but no one will remember babbu mann even after 2 years of his death ...

My my.....

Continue the nindiya my brothers and sisters. Last time it was Prof Darshan who went on his rabid attack against Baba Ranjit Singh, and look at what has become of the prof now.

You can all prented to know "what a real sant is like" and nitpick and try destroy Baba Ranjit Sngh's character, but the result will present itself like it has in the past.

His parchar only seems to increase each time a new wave of attacks emerge.

As Guruji Wills.

Grow up. What happened to the small Sahibzade? Did they do nindya? Just a few months back we had several people drown during the funeral of one of the Nanaksar Baba Ji...had they done nindya? The birthday bash video of Dhadrianwala came into the public domain was that due to him doing nindya? I know of several people who have alzheimers or are going senile but as far as I can remember they rarely talked to people let alone do nindya.

What is Dhadrianwala going on about with regards to Baba Nanak walking as that was the norm at the time etc and how horses and carts etc then came into vogue. There were horses and carts in the days of Baba Nanak Ji but he preferred to walk. Likewise for Moranwali about parcharaks walking and arriving late as the sangat arrives in cars....well Baba Nanak Ji used to walk and it was not a problem with his wealthy followers arriving on the finest arabi horses.

SO WHY DID GURU GOBIND SINGH JI AND OTHER GURU'S TRAVEL ON HORSES WHEN THEY COULD HAVE WALKED AS WELL?? LOL! Thats a daft comment to make.

Lets look at Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji, in the late 1970s and 1980s he happily went all over Punjab and India (as far as Mumbai) in buses and trucks. He did not need imported AC cars to do parchar. At the time imported Mercedes cars were available in India and Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji could easily have bought one.

DO YOU KNOW DHADRIAN WALE ONLY HAS ONE CAR NOW ANYWAY AND THE JATHA TRAVELS IN 2 MINIBUSES AND 2 REGULAR INDIA TYPE JEEPS? AND SINCE THE SUMMER DHADRIAN WALE AND THE JATHA ALL JUST TRAVEL ON ONE BUS NOW - THE ONE THEY SHOWED ON SIKH CHANNEL THE OTHER DAY!!! SO THERE!!! Also, what difference is there with cars and buses lol, thats just stupid fools excuses!

Someone else on the thread is now mentioning that the Audi has been sold for the benefit of the survivors of the 84 genocide. Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji used to use all sangats offerings for panthic needs, why do these modern baba need to spread their own large chadars for charava and build dera? Why not use the several hundred 000£ that he collected on his recent euro tour to build accomodation and provide jobs to those still suffering as a result of the 84 genocide instead of selling an audi on the 25th anniversery. Did the widows not need help during the interim 25 years, likewise the families of shaheed, the families of Budhsingwala, Sukha Singh & Jinda Singh, Satwant Singh and Beant Singh should be helped as much as possible to give their children a better future without using these families at the odd gathering for cheap publicity like the SGPC and Akal Takht Jathedar do so often.

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT DHADRIAN AND OTHER SANTS DO AND HOW MUCH THEY HELPED??? Brehmgianis like Sant Baba Thakur Singh Ji helped hundreds of victims and shaheed parivaars and it was people like you who said they did nothing. HOW MUCH HAVE YOU DONE IN TERMS OF HELP AND PARCHAR??? You dont have to answer that lol!

Also I know from well placed sources that Sukhbir Badal made threatening overtures to Babbu Mann about this album and expecially this song which people are linking with Dhadrainwala. Why did Badal make these threats when the song is about pakhandi baba? The only baba who appears to be paranoid about this song is Dhadrianwala, so was Badal trying to appease Dhadrianwala? Just last year Dhuma called off the Chandigarh march/sit-in after he met Sukhbir for a private meeting. How many other baba work at the bidding of the Badals?

DHADRIAN WALE are I think one of the few parcharaks and sants who openly oppose the Badals, at the Parmeshar Dwar Samagam Badal came and Dhadrian Wale said todays politicians are "dharam di jooti" or something, it was in the papers in UK and Ajit Jalandhar, and Badal left the marquee LOL! Dhuma is different issue, I dont think Dhadrian Wale has much involvement with him no more since he negotiated with Badal and let the true ones down during Sacha Sauda issue. Dhadrian Wale wanted to stay in ekta at the time and he openly said in the UK diwans what was happening. Please get your facts straight first!

Sants don't need to walk or take bus or car that would waste peterol causing global warming harming the earth. Sants should fly like superman if they have the power, fly to the sangat no need for air india or anything or atleast instant transportation just appear infront of people that way

people would believe in Gursikhi and God more, there parchar would have more value so we could do that aswell, wouldnt you want to fly if you saw the guy flying with that amount of shakti. check this out http://www.youtube.c...h?v=RUyxM--et6I

LOL!

Also, thats a funny video, its Gurpreet "Singh" from Canada, he is the well known chela of Jeonwala of the Kala-Afghana lobby and I don't need to introduce them lol. These are just people trying to get a bit of fame while the issues going on, and promote theiw own personal agendas. I can't beleive he again talks against Sant Baba Thakur Singh Ji in there (like one of his masters Inder Ghaga), what a disgrace, trying to act like a 21 year old from the 80's with his jacket on his back LOL - he needs a slap from his "Bebe Ji" before anything else LOL

blink.gif

SO WHY DID GURU GOBIND SINGH JI AND OTHER GURU'S TRAVEL ON HORSES WHEN THEY COULD HAVE WALKED AS WELL?? LOL! Thats a daft comment to make.

The comments were made to show the illogical comments Dharianwala makes as if horses did not exist during the time of Guru Ji and only suddenly appeared later along with carts. Its just like when he was propagating this myth about everyone who attacked the Harimandir Sahib having died within 180 days only for this story to have holes blown in it as Abdali survived longer than 180 days as did several others. Fairy tales are not the way to do parchar. (Even the current Badal appointed Akal Takht jathedar now trumpets this 180 day fairy tale when in pro Sikh independence Gurdwara abroad or when the Badal clan require him to make statements against the congress party as elections are around the corner. I guess he has been watching VCDs as he has little else to do.)

DO YOU KNOW DHADRIAN WALE ONLY HAS ONE CAR NOW ANYWAY AND THE JATHA TRAVELS IN 2 MINIBUSES AND 2 REGULAR INDIA TYPE JEEPS? AND SINCE THE SUMMER DHADRIAN WALE AND THE JATHA ALL JUST TRAVEL ON ONE BUS NOW - THE ONE THEY SHOWED ON SIKH CHANNEL THE OTHER DAY!!! SO THERE!!! Also, what difference is there with cars and buses lol, thats just stupid fools excuses!

If you do not know the difference between an old disposal Punjab Roadways bus and a 25lakh car (or the 50Lakh one that replaced it) then I guess you need to go to India and see the difference for yourself.

Fact remains despite your shilling that Dhadrianwala himself made an issue of the song instead of looking at the underlying lyrics. Is he paranoid or did Babbu hit a raw nerve.

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT DHADRIAN AND OTHER SANTS DO AND HOW MUCH THEY HELPED??

Go visit the family of Shaheed Beant Singh, Shaheed Budhsinghwala and countless other Singh soorme who died the death of braves and see the abject poverty the familes continue to live in. Visit any dera and see for yourself how the Punjab Police wale who killed thousands of our youths and protected the likes of Phoola Nang are now used by Sant Baba for their own protection whilst they let Guru Ji be burnt on trains. Did Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji have Punjab Police protection? Did Shaheed Bhai Taru Singh Ji or Shaheed Baba Deep Singh Ji have the mughal-e-sultanate police protecting him? As for my helping these families I do not have a dera or seek offerings but if I did then I would make sure these families were taken care of as their loved ones gave their lives for the Sikh panth. I give as much as I can afford, if Dhadrinwala gave all his euro tour offerings to the shaheed parivars it would be enough to give them all some economic uplift and their children a decent education.

Please ask Dhadrianwala to give an honest account of how much of the offerings he has received over the last few years have been used for shaheed parivars and how much on his dera. From my interaction with families of Shaheed Singh they have had zilch. Go do your own research and please report back with an honest answer.These are families of well known Shaheed as well as youths killed in fake encounters by Punjab Police cops who now protect these Baba.