Singh Better Than King - Babbu Mann

SaRpAnCh

SikhRoots, polite question, why have you got this nindak of panth on your website and why has he been promoted? The description is also very biased, please take off the whole album, or at least the description and the Baba Nanak song???

This is a polite benti, you should not be supporting singers who go against gurmat, especially by uploading their most anti-sikh work!

AND the answer to your question on the description is, NO - THE ALBUM IS DEFINATELY NOT WORTH ALL THE HYPE!!! LOL!

Hope you understand.

Thank you.

I think its quite amazing how everybody lashes at Babbu Mann who not once has said hes a moral person for doing immoral things...

Tarsem Singh Moranwali should perhaps come back to his child and wife in England after finding another in India and give them a bit of support, Singh or non-Singh, what this over weight Singh has done is immoral. The Sikhi which Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji portrays does not condone this and doing this whilst being a 'parchaarik' and 'Gursikh' is what I would call highly hypocritical. For those who don't understand (hypocrite- a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he or she does not hold in order to conceal his or her real feelings or motives).

Also he speaks about the apparent habits of one artist yet not the drug habit an artist he worked with has maintained and the pro-drink stance the panjabi artist takes in his presence... definitely not gurmat!

This song takes a much higher ground than these 'parchaariks' could ever understand they claim they are well versed in Bani perhaps the most beautiful piece of complex poetry ever established, however they fail to understand that this song's focus is not on a person driving a car, it is a well known fact a car obtained for simple purposes could be an economical (budget) car (perhaps even environmental if these 'sants' were educated and caring Singhs 'PAVAN GURU, PANI PITHA, MATHA DHARTH MAHATH') ... which would be simple living, not to boost ego or yearn for material objects as these 'Sants' are doing.... Sikhan dha Mann Neema, Mat Uchie ... A car is a material object, a person could quite easily opt for a maruti or other budget cars available in India. Yet having a £80k car (the black audi S mentioned) imported for him cannot be described as necessity but only a boost for his ego and his attachment to material objects... this is an obvious example of Lobh among the black audi is also a bentley which he had donated to him by a business man in England, pehowe wala the rape guy has a rolls royce but both have a portfolio of luxury cars which i cannot imagine costing much lower than £50,000.

The song focuses on the need for status for these people who claim they are sants, they are rewarded for some parchaar with lavish gifts and a lot of money which is in some sense asked for, so they ask for people's money when they have no liable responsibility.... what about the true Guru ke Sikh living a simple life of truth and honesty? ... waking up at 4 and not finishing work till the night to feed their families?

This isn't a dharmik debate this is common sense with a hint of politics. The fact of it is Babbu Mann has not used Ranjit Singh's name, and he felt necessary to defend himself, seems quite a suspicious move to make. Tarsem singh Moranwali, yeah he drops an amazing vaar but as a political figure or a person to give advice to other people he needs to take a long hard look at himself and his habits before slandering others in Guru Maharaj's presence.

Hope that Waheguru provides sangat with truth and guides them to live a simple GURMAT life.... I am no way condoning anything Babbu Mann does or stands for, I am not a political pawn in the shape of a Singh nor am I a former drug user turned artist!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

What is all this rubbish lol?

Moranwali is a PURAATAN SOORMA - its just some people cant stand he speaks the truth like he did for the Babbu song! 18+ Babbu supporters can carry on listening to his "One night stand" LOL LOL LOL!!! He is a BESHARAM!

Dhadrian Wale drives what he is given and the haters are just jealous because they want to have Mercedes and Range Rovers as well LOL aaawww TOO BAD! Do some good for the Panth day and night instead of nindya and you might get somewhere (not that I do anything either!). Also, he only has one car from what I know and no Bentley! Also, from what I know Baba Maan Singh does not have a Rolls Royce, but maybe a Land Cruiser or something, so stop making up lies! Have you got details and proof of this so-called portfolio?

Do people know that the main version of Babbu's Baba Nanak song says "Baba has got black Audi", but in a newer edited version he sings "Baba has got a keemtee car" because he took it too far directing it at Dhadrian Wale Sant and got scared lol!!!!! And you know what????? - Dhadrian Wale had a black Audi given by someone but sold it to give money to Delhi massacre victims just a few weeks ago this November for the 25 years! This has come from reliable and very trustworthy sources because Dhadrian Wale even mentions it in a diwan when he recommends people to support the victims and article/photo in Awaz and Ajeet newspaper in India when he gave support! There is a hidden agenda behind this song from the looks of it! So much for the nindaks' arguments about helping 1984 victims and argument that Babbu was talking about more than just Dhadrian Wale! Babbu sang the song in direct reference to Dhadrian Wale! And now his chela "Trim-Singh NS Chouhan" a known drug dealer has done the same! What fools Babbu and his drug dealer chela are!!!

I must say the song "ik baba Nanak si"

is indeed very catchy,

on the plus side Baba Ranjit singh Is getting more nindya done of him which will clean his slate of any misdeeds and put black ashes all over the nindaks face,,

If sumone gets alot of praise they need the balance with ppl doing nindya plus you cant make everyone happy,

I dont think Moranwali should of said anything hes just picking a fight and basically if any monay listened to him theyre gonna be offended, becuz hes referring to amritdharees as a superior caste.

WHERE"S THE LOVE?

FORGIVENESS?

i liked Baba ranjits singhs video cuz he was saying that his messagde to babbu man is to take amrit, i doubt babbu mans gonna listen but its a nice gesture showing that he is still thinking good thoguhts of this singer not just bashing him left and right

Its not a BIG deal ITS A SONG

and its talking bout PAKHANDIs which is good sumthign thatll shake the youth, and their are alot of (anparr bibya) uneducated bibya who are depressed and go to babay so they can solve their problems,

its not their fault but its the truth of Punjabs state rite now,,who better to sing a song bout it then a popular mainstream punjabi singer,,

like if i sang it, well i wouldnt have the guts, i would be scared to get cursed by all the babay and getting all the negativity,,

For babbu man its great the more controversy the more money he makes as it gets popular,

:p

"Jai Babbu man di" was hilarious in a above post

YOU have to admit that the Punjabi singer has ACTUALLY written a SOng THAT IS EDUCATIONAL

you know i'm proud of him ,becuz every one knows bout is pointless stupid songs like "CAN I HAVE A ONE NIGHT STAND WITH YOU!" :wacko:

:lol:

What about the time when babbu mann showed up @ TO vaisakhi show wearing HUGE OM on his shirt?? People protested a lot during that show..

Old Thread: http://www.sikhsanga...193-jazzy-b-cd/

What a fool, I would not be surprised if he is directly linked to the likes of the RSS and Shiv Sena!!! There is definately a bigger picture behind his recent actions and the Indian media support he is getting. Indian media have never liked any Sant that has stood up to Sikh right!

Ns Chauhan NS Chauhan and team has felt the need to raise more awareness amongst Sikh youth whilst backing the current release of Babu Maan's "Sing Better Than King". As Babu Maan's album is alleged to be banned in India, NS Chauhan shows his support with track 'Sikhi Te Kaher' highlighting issues affecting the Sikh panth to this day

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=prxZWZSlM14

Chauhan is a known drug dealer, very bad background, he has no right to even call himself a Singh or a Sikh. A simple search into his history will give him away quickly!

There is ONLY one KING among all Sant Babas or god incarnation in Modern India. Please have a look and realise how some of our sants/khalsa are paupers compared to him.

http://www.srisathyasai.org.in/

EXACTLY - Why doesnt Babbu sing about them! and why do some people stay quiet when it comes to these type of people in link above?

I must say the song "ik baba Nanak si"

is indeed very catchy,

on the plus side Baba Ranjit singh Is getting more nindya done of him which will clean his slate of any misdeeds and put black ashes all over the nindaks face,,

If sumone gets alot of praise they need the balance with ppl doing nindya plus you cant make everyone happy,

I dont think Moranwali should of said anything hes just picking a fight and basically if any monay listened to him theyre gonna be offended, becuz hes referring to amritdharees as a superior caste.

WHERE"S THE LOVE?

FORGIVENESS?

i liked Baba ranjits singhs video cuz he was saying that his messagde to babbu man is to take amrit, i doubt babbu mans gonna listen but its a nice gesture showing that he is still thinking good thoguhts of this singer not just bashing him left and right

Its not a BIG deal ITS A SONG

and its talking bout PAKHANDIs which is good sumthign thatll shake the youth, and their are alot of (anparr bibya) uneducated bibya who are depressed and go to babay so they can solve their problems,

its not their fault but its the truth of Punjabs state rite now,,who better to sing a song bout it then a popular mainstream punjabi singer,,

like if i sang it, well i wouldnt have the guts, i would be scared to get cursed by all the babay and getting all the negativity,,

For babbu man its great the more controversy the more money he makes as it gets popular,

tongue.gif

"Jai Babbu man di" was hilarious in a above post

YOU have to admit that the Punjabi singer has ACTUALLY written a SOng THAT IS EDUCATIONAL

you know i'm proud of him ,becuz every one knows bout is pointless stupid songs like "CAN I HAVE A ONE NIGHT STAND WITH YOU!" wacko.gif

laugh.gif

At least your post is more balanced lol. Jai Babbu Maan Di! lol!

It is true, the more nindya, the better the person becomes. I heard at the Dhadrian Wale Parmeshardwar Samagam on Saturday there was more Sangat than ever before, so his popularity in the sangat is just increasing every time nindya is done lol.

I never used to be too keen on Dhadrian Wale before, suppose didnt listen to him much, but after his recent UK tour my views have changed and Im not scared to state the truth.

The song is getting annoying now lol, its in like every video!

Yeh at least the OTHER songs on the album are better than his "One night stand" LOLL!

Also Sikhroots need to take it off their website asap.

I wonder what PURAATAN singhs would make of this nindya by Babbu? An interesting thought.

JAI BABBU MAAN DI! lol! What a joker - he's a BESHARAM!

The more its banned the more popular it becomes, I dont think theres much use of taking it off any websites, im sure sum of his other songs on the album "SINGH IS KING" which i havent had the interest to listen to will porbably be sumwhat educational,, you kno its becuz of the controversy which makes evryone wana hear the song to see what its all about,NOT only is babbu man making money but all the shows in india that air it and talk bout are making money and in TORONTO everyones watching BHAKDE MASALE so its a win win situation you see, The ppl who Suport Baba Ranjit singh are gonna support him even more, so...

Oh yea and isnt India A democracy? :p

so FREEDOM ON SPEECH

lets just hope babbu mann doesnt get hurt becuz sum ppl think he will be attacked and he should get a security guard :umm:

SINGHNI IS KINGNI

The more its banned the more popular it becomes, I dont think theres much use of taking it off any websites, im sure sum of his other songs on the album "SINGH IS KING" which i havent had the interest to listen to will porbably be sumwhat educational,, you kno its becuz of the controversy which makes evryone wana hear the song to see what its all about,NOT only is babbu man making money but all the shows in india that air it and talk bout are making money and in TORONTO everyones watching BHAKDE MASALE so its a win win situation you see, The ppl who Suport Baba Ranjit singh are gonna support him even more, so...

Oh yea and isnt India A democracy? tongue.gif

so FREEDOM ON SPEECH

lets just hope babbu mann doesnt get hurt becuz sum ppl think he will be attacked and he should get a security guard unsure.gif

SINGHNI IS KINGNI

They can keep the other songs, but take off "Baba Nanak" and the wierdly biased description, which is surprising as normally Sikhroots do not do this, but hopefully they will stay in gurmat and panthic and take the description and the one song (at least) off the website asap.