Lal Bati Dadriyawale De

harmandeal

As people probably already know, S Dhadrianwale doesn't buy cars from out of the 1 rupee notes people donate.

Not to offend anyone, i wanna make clear that not everybody is angel in this world. Out of millions of dollars he or other babaaaay gets in chanda every month.. what exactly their organization/dera/group are doing? I want to see a physical standing proof (such as school, hospitals etc). If school is made then is it reliable enough to compete with other private schools? If Hospital is made, will it be able to stand to treat hundreds or thousands of patients in a month. Will it have a credible staff?

These are the questions that one need to raise not questions about their clothes and stuff..

I think it is a reasonable request to ask for accounting of funds and expenditures from sants. Just as Guru Gobind Singh Ji was accountable to the Sangat (even if it was to humour us), sants also are accountable. Instead of being angry, pose it as a reasonable request to S Dhadrianwale. But in order to do that, you have to see him as a real person with good motives, and not as a greedy baba. I know that he is sensitive to sangat's criticism, that's why he stopped doing dharnas for one tour (but went back when sangat said they wanted it).

As for the level of the schools being made by sants, the Buddha Dal Public School in Patiala actually own a NASA space competition and went to the US. http://www.google.com/search?q=Budha+Dal+School+NASA

The Akal Academy, associated with S Mastuanawale, have opened up numerous schools all over Punjab which educate children in Sikhi plus English education. http://www.google.com/search?q=Akal+Academy

The Khalsa schools opened by Bhai Jeevan Singh seem to be well-received by the sangat.

Even if such schools and hospitals aren't Harvard and Oxford-level, for some areas, they are the only ones in the area. Certainly better than nothing.

And other examples, I suppose.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My turn ,......

Why would he even say those things when he has nothing to fear. A real saint would not care because he would know it's all false, only a fake would try to defend himself

If you don't care to see him as a saint, don't. Anyway, other naujwan his age are drinking, partying, and womanising, while he spends all his time telling ordinary people about Sikhi. That's saintly, isn't it?

I can't really say that I agree that if a person defends himself, he's a fake. What S Dhadrianwale said in his response (linked to from the youtube video), is "How can you say that the preacher is supposed to come on foot, while the listeners are going to come by car?" That's reasonable, isn't it?

While it's true that a for person who is in a phase of life in which he's not interacting with he world, it doesn't really matter what anybody says, for S Dhadrianwale, it does. Because he is interacting with and preaching in thew world, and the simple, ordinary people that he is preaching to are highly affected by what people say.

Also, by responding, he shows that he is reactive to criticism. Would it be better if sangat (or whoever) criticised him, and he never responded? We'd say "He thinks he's too big to respond to us lowly people."

By the way, he's not really crying over what's being said about him, it seems more like he's laughing it off, but still responding.

Didnt sant jarnail singh ji defend himseld and real sikhs when they were portryaed as terroists, ordering killings, rapes, murders and so on........dadrianwale has done much more parchaar then smacky babu mann, hes not even a sardar yet makes songs like hes some big up sant sadu himself. bottom line is, no1 has the right to do nindiya of sant dadrianwale as he has done nothing but, parchaar, inspire people to take amrit, although i do not agree with the kachi bani he does, i still find his parchaar inspiring. babbu mann needs to become a amritdhari first and a khalsa, then talk about those sort of things as he has no right!

No one 'slandered' Dhaddrianwale, insecure individuals simply began defending him and accusing Babbu Mann of defamation when both are working towards the same cause. Expand your horizons a little, just because Babbu Mann speaks out against the pathetic phenomenon of Babaism doesn't infer an attack on Dhaddrianwale if you feel he is a genuine Panth Dhardee Parchaarik. If you're in doubt about his actions and intentions then maybe the song was aimed at him. I don't believe it was. There's plenty of chimptay dholkia vaalae babay other than Dhaddrianwale.

And regarding this misguided belief that only 'Amritdhaarees' have a right to be respected as human beings with opinions worth listening to - get a grip, or please do the world a favour and jump in a well. There's enough blind religious fanatics to spread hate in the world, we don't need another one.

Being blessed with Guru Sahib's Amrit is a sign of great Bakhshish, but it's not necessary to have that blessing for you to have a right to speak Truth and express your opinion. Amritdhaaree's don't have a monopoly over Truth, we worship Truth. Babbu Mann has every right to speak out about human rights issues, cultural issues or whatever he feels like talking about. Whenever we don't like something someone says, we just pull the 'Amritdhaaree card' and totally disregard their opinions.

Didnt sant jarnail singh ji defend himseld and real sikhs when they were portryaed as terroists, ordering killings, rapes, murders and so on........dadrianwale has done much more parchaar then smacky babu mann, hes not even a sardar yet makes songs like hes some big up sant sadu himself. bottom line is, no1 has the right to do nindiya of sant dadrianwale as he has done nothing but, parchaar, inspire people to take amrit, although i do not agree with the kachi bani he does, i still find his parchaar inspiring. babbu mann needs to become a amritdhari first and a khalsa, then talk about those sort of things as he has no right!

No one 'slandered' Dhaddrianwale, insecure individuals simply began defending him and accusing Babbu Mann of defamation when both are working towards the same cause. Expand your horizons a little, just because Babbu Mann speaks out against the pathetic phenomenon of Babaism doesn't infer an attack on Dhaddrianwale if you feel he is a genuine Panth Dhardee Parchaarik. If you're in doubt about his actions and intentions then maybe the song was aimed at him. I don't believe it was. There's plenty of chimptay dholkia vaalae babay other than Dhaddrianwale.

And regarding this misguided belief that only 'Amritdhaarees' have a right to be respected as human beings with opinions worth listening to - get a grip, or please do the world a favour and jump in a well. There's enough blind religious fanatics to spread hate in the world, we don't need another one.

Being blessed with Guru Sahib's Amrit is a sign of great Bakhshish, but it's not necessary to have that blessing for you to have a right to speak Truth and express your opinion. Amritdhaaree's don't have a monopoly over Truth, we worship Truth. Babbu Mann has every right to speak out about human rights issues, cultural issues or whatever he feels like talking about. Whenever we don't like something someone says, we just pull the 'Amritdhaaree card' and totally disregard their opinions.

Why do you twist others words. Can't you understand what they are saying? If you don't understand then ask them to explain again. Your seariously like a little child. Grow up and learn to be truthful in your post. Learn to not create faulty stands and then try to defend them.

Many people in these forum use the same strategy as you, but belive no one is able to figure it out. For you guys it's all about winning arguements and don't matter if its a decieving way to do it.

You want to see insecurity then read your post on the Dilgeer thread and then just recently on this thread. You can't even discuss truthfully and the others like the Sant being talked about are insecure!!!!!

If your Babbu Mann was true he would go in public and apology for his msitakes of singing dirty music and tell stores i'll buy back all the cd's with filth on it. Now that's what a person with purity in his heart will do, a person that wants others to go on the right track. So why doesn't Babbu Mann do as such. If he wants to help the Panth then he should take his cd's back.

Did that just slip his mind in producing his religious tracks. Maybe his one night stand track is what he calls religious. Yeah that's it. For him having one night stands is religious. I believe now its right to use the word PATHETIC!!!!!!

....and the only winners are Babbu Mann and his Album producers.

Just imagine how many copies they might have sold until now.

Those who think Babbu Mann has some religious agenda are mislead. his only aim is to sell albums. And has become quite successful in that.

+rep

Ding ding ding winner