Lal Bati Dadriyawale De

harmandeal

Kuch kiha taan hanera jarega kiven

chup riha taan shamadan kee kaihNge ---Surjit Patar

This one topic was very hard for me to stay quiet. I am reading for couple of days and trying to be quiet. But cann't. So here it is. I have to speak up. I will try to be as neutral as possible and as general as I usually try to be, rathar than pointing fingers.

Thanks to Sikhroots for putting whole album, I listened to half of the songs already. From what I listened so far, they are pretty good dharmik songs. Now, I have to admit that I don't like the singer personally, but I think he is gifted with a powerful voice. He can do much much better with his influence he has on young crowd because of his this god gifted voice. As our young crowd likes to follow our today's singers (the hairstyles, the clothes, shoes, cars, u name it, everything) and actors/actresses (basically celebrities), I think these celebrities could use this to the advantage of the community rather than their own money making/popularity.

As it has been said for almost all of this singer's career, that he does this and that, but we still love his films and songs, if singer wants, he could actually walk on this sikhi path himself that he mentions in Khalsa song (guru da khalsa, vaheguru da khalsa, vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru). This album coming to the market and starting this whole controversy should be wake up call for both sides.

And from listening to the controversial song, first of all, he didn't take anybody's name. Secondly, he didn't say about cars, he said about laal bati on the car, which is supposed to be used for emergencies like in western countries. I know the big police officers and politicians use it for security and to reach at some place in a short time. Why would babe have rush or insecurity from someone? That part I agree with the singer. Bakee who is real sant or not, thats different topic.

But I know this much, that real sant/brahmgiyani won't need a security and are in sahej avashtha. A real Sant sees "jale tuhi thale tuhi, tuhi tuhi tuhi tuhi". So they are not afraid from even the people who wanna kill them. For them it is raza of vaheguru if they are supposed to be killed by particular person. And btw, Sants are nirvair and nirbhao. Remember these same Sants teach us that rub jee de sewak banaN naal rub jee varge guN aa jande hun bande vich. Being the follower of God, you start to have traits of God, which are mentioned in the very beginning of SGGSji in Japuji sahib (nirbhao, nirvair).

So my opinion, the real Sants won't respond to this album as it doesn't apply to them. The ones who do reply, they now know there is something to fix. And they should, rather than pointing fingers.

I am thinking of starting a topic on definitions of Sant, brahmgiyani, Bhai, Baba, Bhagat, Gurmukh etc. based on what Gurbani says. Anyone wanna jump start on that, please do so, as I could be little slow in accomplishing that based on my time issues.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dhadrianwala has the time to talk about Babbu Maan at smagams, but not a minute to speak about the 25 year anniversary of Operation Bluestar or the Delhi Massacres?

Ignorance ... Patiala de samagamch oh 3 choon 2 din 1984 barre bolda reha ... but jai babbu mann di cd cd playerchoon nikle te kiss sadhu di cd cd playerch jaye patta taan lagge ...

Ehs Sadhu di CD's tay ohdo chukk ke sutt dittiya si jad patandar aap Guru banke baitha si....bhul gaye ohs video nu?

If you listen to some of Babbu Mann's shahyri from live shows, prior to this album being released, you will realise that he does indeed have SOME sikhi jazbaat in him, at one show he even says in answer to the sardar sms joke goin around in punjab and india, that theres only ever been one kaum whos conquered afghanistan, dont ever dare mock Sardars...but respect them, and in fact say that one day i'll leave this keep kes and don a kirpan

Also it was Babbu Mann who sold his land to make the film Hawayein, which brought the 1984 anti-sikh massacres to light to a whole new generation, both punjabi and non-punjabi.

What does Dhadrianwala do with the crores hes earned? Dhadrianwala picks on monay in his lil speech, yet has no problems accepting monays money when he does smagams.

And as the poster above stated, those who are true to there Guru will not need to speak out in response to this song...

Finally...the song refers to lal bati walay babay....does Dhadrianwala has a lal bati on his car? Lal Batti is usually reserved for govt officials and state vip's

Dhadrianwala has the time to talk about Babbu Maan at smagams, but not a minute to speak about the 25 year anniversary of Operation Bluestar or the Delhi Massacres?

Ignorance ... Patiala de samagamch oh 3 choon 2 din 1984 barre bolda reha ... but jai babbu mann di cd cd playerchoon nikle te kiss sadhu di cd cd playerch jaye patta taan lagge ...

Ehs Sadhu di CD's tay ohdo chukk ke sutt dittiya si jad patandar aap Guru banke baitha si....bhul gaye ohs video nu?

If you listen to some of Babbu Mann's shahyri from live shows, prior to this album being released, you will realise that he does indeed have SOME sikhi jazbaat in him, at one show he even says in answer to the sardar sms joke goin around in punjab and india, that theres only ever been one kaum whos conquered afghanistan, dont ever dare mock Sardars...but respect them, and in fact say that one day i'll leave this keep kes and don a kirpan

Also it was Babbu Mann who sold his land to make the film Hawayein, which brought the 1984 anti-sikh massacres to light to a whole new generation, both punjabi and non-punjabi.

What does Dhadrianwala do with the crores hes earned? Dhadrianwala picks on monay in his lil speech, yet has no problems accepting monays money when he does smagams.

And as the poster above stated, those who are true to there Guru will not need to speak out in response to this song...

Finally...the song refers to lal bati walay babay....does Dhadrianwala has a lal bati on his car? Lal Batti is usually reserved for govt officials and state vip's

I agree 110% with your post DashmesForce - Babbu Mann has become an Icon for Sikh Freedom amongst the masses/villagers/and non dera Sikhs its only these Govt/Dera groups getting annoyed as they have been exposed - ik mint panth di gal next min - oh a mona can't talk about Panth - well at least they talk about the truth which leaders and Bab'e fail to talk about - this album is a HUGE boost for the SIKH MOVEMENT INSIDE PANJAB- Amongst the common man

I remember few days back i was listen to katha of maskeen ji whome i see above each and every sant baba in the kaum ... they said on the name of punjabi culture they are just producing kaam and ehankar ... it is not punjabi culture it is aslilta and if no one else atleast sant samaj should take a strong stand against it ... they were the exact words of maskeen ji ... and i think guru sahib has made a way ... it would not be mann vs dhadriyan walle anymore in near future ... it would be so called punjabi folk singers vs sant samaj ... i really hope so ...

till then enjoy an old video of sant ranjeet singh

jassa veer , don't mind but you sound as if sant samaj is gonna become like BAJRANG DAL and TALIBAN. Guruji had all the power in the world, did he force anything or his GURMAT on anybody?

LOL. People are really using this topic to get there personal issues on Baba Ranjit Singh out, from our our tini weeni Sikhsangat users to the larger Punjabi media....

yup thats exactly what was my thought. some people really sound dumb by trying to justify there dislike for ranjit singh by talking about how many cars he has, why he is not walking and by questioning how much he does for the people as if they have sacrificed there whole lives to help others, when i doubt people talking crap about ranjit singh have even bothered to do ANY parchaar of sikhi like ranjit singh has done.

ranjit singh has been talking about sikhi for years and from what i have heard has been inspiring people to take amrit and then babbu mann comes up with 1 sikhi album and people start acting like babbu mann is the savior of the panth....

babbu mann thoda chacha lagda kya?

Oh mama dhakeya reh ...

when did he claimed he is guru ... sharam na di koi cheej hai ja nahi ... its persons like you who have a bigger hand in creating confusion among the youth then any sant baba ...

I would keep it very short ...

I dislike a person for my personal reasons but people love him i want people to hate him let me project that he project himself guru ...

Saying i m guru to fool is not much different from calling some one guru to fool people ...

Nafratch banda anna ho janda suneya see eh ajj dekh we leya ...

I agree 110% with your post DashmesForce - Babbu Mann has become an Icon for Sikh Freedom amongst the masses/villagers/and non dera Sikhs its only these Govt/Dera groups getting annoyed as they have been exposed - ik mint panth di gal next min - oh a mona can't talk about Panth - well at least they talk about the truth which leaders and Bab'e fail to talk about - this album is a HUGE boost for the SIKH MOVEMENT INSIDE PANJAB- Amongst the common man

sarpanch saab what is sikh freedom ??? just do me a favor a very small favor translate a part of his song for if u can from his pro sikh movie hawayean ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3TfkXeut_8

forward the song to 2:40

let me write the song for you

kavan ve sun kavan ve main vari des toon javan

mirchan varro haniyo fer jhalan na desh havawan

sadda punjab manna sada kashmir hoye ek inch chad na ni khich ti lakir hoye

haddon par atvad pau band karna hun naio sarna bi hun naio sarna

load pay gayi desh layi has ke jaan we waranga

pab chakde manak nall gabru ho put sardaran de

1.Is it pro sikh or pro indian song?

2.Whome he is refering to atvad (terrorism) in his song

3.Is it sikh flag or indian flag in the background

do translate that song first and lets see what is sikh freedom struggle ... thank you

sarpanch saab what is sikh freedom ??? just do me a favor a very small favor translate a part of his song for if u can from his pro sikh movie hawayean ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3TfkXeut_8

forward the song to 2:40

let me write the song for you

kavan ve sun kavan ve main vari des toon javan

mirchan varro haniyo fer jhalan na desh havawan

sadda punjab manna sada kashmir hoye ek inch chad na ni khich ti lakir hoye

haddon par atvad pau band karna hun naio sarna bi hun naio sarna

load pay gayi desh layi has ke jaan we waranga

pab chakde manak nall gabru ho put sardaran de

1.Is it pro sikh or pro indian song?

2.Whome he is refering to atvad (terrorism) in his song

3.Is it sikh flag or indian flag in the background

do translate that song first and lets see what is sikh freedom struggle ... thank you

Double check your facts before posting them, that song is NOT in Hawayein.

WJKK WJKF