Lal Bati Dadriyawale De

harmandeal

Jassa veerji, one comment.

We shouldnot be expecting the perfectness from individuals. We all are not born giyanis, sants or vidvan. We all start from somewhere. When we look back at our previous life, we feel we were fools back then (Atleast I feel that way, if not you). And in 5 years from now, we are going to feel, we were fool now. I consider life as ever learning process. You daily find something to learn.

Havn't we done something in our life before, which doesn't match with our personality today? I know I have done tons of things like that, for which I feel, how come nobody corrected me. I didnt correct myself at that time, as I didn't really evolve to the stage to tell the difference if I was right or wrong.

So lets give the guy break. And let him evolve on his own. Who knows this album is going to change him and make him Good Sikh as well as good voice he is gifted with.

Lets be tolerant of others. Change aa mande aa, we are all children of the same Vaheguru. He has assigned jobs to all of us and so we do.

Es Singer ne aje Gursikh banaN ton pahilan hor kujhh achieve karna hou, sanu kee pta?? babaji jaNde ne. Bhule Bhatkiyan nu aap hee raste te lai auNge. Don't you worry. Its babaji's department. Remember, Guru Nanak Dev jee, ne aap ja ke Sajjan Thug nu sidhe raste payiya, te hor vee kinniya examples ne.

KauN kee karda, Kee nahi karda, es dee chinta os malak nu hai.

Apna kam hai, khud nu sidhe raste te rakhaNa te bhatkaN ton bachauNa, baba jee dee kirpa naal. So lets keep doing that.

rwmu ismir rwmu ismir iehY qyrY kwij hY ]

raam simar raam simar eihai thaerai kaaj hai ||

Meditate in remembrance on the Lord - meditate on the Lord; this alone shall be of use to you.

mwieAw ko sMgu iqAwgu pRB jU kI srin lwgu ]

Abandon your association with Maya, and take shelter in the Sanctuary of God.

jgq suK mwnu imiQAw JUTo sB swju hY ]1] rhwau ]

Remember that the pleasures of the world are false; this whole show is just an illusion. ||1||Pause||

So relax jee.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

perfection di gall taan main kar hi nahi reha sister ... i have no problem with any of the individuals ... i have no problems with any religion any political party ... anti pro dasam granth ... anti pro nihang ... any jathebandi ... nothing ... nor babbu maan or dhadriyan walla ...

I have problem with one thing only one thats Jhoot and politics it produces ... i m no fan of dhadriyan walla ... search my old posts i have asked his supporters on this very forum ... that in old days on one stage dhadriyan walle openly said that people calling him to visit different countries but he will not go as for an international flight one has to remove his kirpan and now he is on foreign trip every now and then why is it so ...

if someone says jhoot in front of me my atma says if i say yes and move ahead it would be a biggest paap ... i m not being some super spirtual sikh here ... but Jhoot no way ...

Jai koi Mona aake ek amritdhari da lahpat kar jaye keeping aside any sant mahatma ... a normal amritdhari sikh ... and we say what we have to do with it ... then how we are keeping the bachans of kalgidhar pita when we took amrit that from now ur guru bhai to all amritdharis ... am i not brother to them ... whats the use of being gurubhai when we cant stand for them ... then we say why is kaum not in chardikalla becuase amritdhari dont stand up for amritdharis ... but yes ek amritdhari abuse karanch dujje amritdhari nu saab toon agge hunda ...

vaise veerji, I don't think he did lah pat. he talked about lal batiyan being misused, he talked about bibiyan putting takhti of rub in normal people's neck. I agree with him there. We ourselves are so lowly that person who talks little bit about Guru Sahib, asin os bande nu hee rub samajh lainde aan. Don't we??

We are all on the path of sikhi, some have just started, some are somewhat more progressed than us, and some has just saw the path to sikhi from distance yet, and havn't yet travelled. So thats all the difference. None of us have reached to rabbta yet, not even dhandrivala, if he ever claims to be or his followers claim him to be.

Rabbta nu pahunch ke banda, dooje bandiya nu vee banda samajhda te aap Guru nanak vaang apne aap nu nimana, dassan da daas, sangat de pairan dee dhooR samajhda, naa ke lal bati laa ke chhurar kar ke langh janda. Rabbata nu pahunch ke banda eh nahi kahinda ke chhuj taan bole chhalNi vee bole. Rabbta nu pahunch ke banda, stage te baith ke sirf rub jee de guN gaunda, naa ke chhuj chalNiyan nu answer karda.

If you ask me, naa taan babbu mann dudh dhota hai, and na dhandriyaan vala.

He does run deewan and does sikhi parchar, and encourages people to take amrit, thats all well n good. I am glad to see people walking towards his deewans rather than babbu mann's concert. I am glad they play his deewan on CD's in cars, homes rather than playing babbu maan's filthy songs.

The problem I have with him when people rub nu bhul ke ohdee sewa vich lag jande hun. I know gurbani says Gursikhan dee dhoor de, hum papi vee gat payenge. But Gursikhs also should know not to misuse the sangat's sentiments. Gursikhs shouls guide the sangat that Gareeb da moonh guru dee golak hai, naa ke Gursikh dee apnee esho araam. Gursikh should discourage sangat to donate cars and he should simply deny accepting them. Gursikh should himself live and guide sangat to live simple life.

I am in 100% in favour of the Gursikh who lives the word of Guru. If anyone don't, then its just a pakhand, dhakonslebaji aa sari. There are gursikhs like Giani Thakur Singh jee, Hari Singh Randawa and others. Do they move around in lal bati cars too? Do they also, have kalgiyan on their heads and then later saying that sangat ne diti. Je sangat ne diti aa, taan sangat nu sidhe rahe paayo, naa ke bholi bhali sangat de magar aap lag jaao.

Anyways, I didn't want to slander anyone. But shayad kar dita hai, wahguru jee muaf karn.

LOL, Jassa bhrava, gal kujh ehda hi ah, Dhadrianwalay felt attacked when he listened to the song, must be a reason that he feels the need to speak out?

I dont give a crap about Dhadrianwala, only referred to his video where he sits Kalgi sjaah'ke and people are bowing to him as he has a conversation on his mobile, vadday baba da janam din joh si.

What confusion am I creating? Facts are fact, you cant deny them.

If anything, its so called panthic parcharaks that should be ashamed that its taken a mona to write and speak out on topics concerning Sikhs in Punjab and India.

Bhenji, i have replied in blue smile.gif lol

vaise veerji, I don't think he did lah pat. he talked about lal batiyan being misused, he talked about bibiyan putting takhti of rub in normal people's neck. I agree with him there. We ourselves are so lowly that person who talks little bit about Guru Sahib, asin os bande nu hee rub samajh lainde aan. Don't we??

Exactly, even someone says Vaheguru to you once, we should see and treat that person as God, because it is only when you stop differientiating between Vaheguru and his Kudrat, can one truly merge with the One.

eyk idRsit sB sm kir jwxY ndrI AwvY sBu bRhmu psreIAw ]7]

eaek dhrisatt sabh sam kar jaanai nadharee aavai sabh breham pasareeaa ||7||

With a single, impartial eye, look upon all alike, and see God pervading all. ||7||

We are all on the path of sikhi, some have just started, some are somewhat more progressed than us, and some has just saw the path to sikhi from distance yet, and havn't yet travelled. So thats all the difference. None of us have reached to rabbta yet, not even dhandrivala, if he ever claims to be or his followers claim him to be.

How on earth can you comment on the avastha of Dhadrianwale?? He himself who has become one with Satcha Patsha will never claim this, the sangat however does recognise his avastha is that one of atleast a Sant, but who knows what else this avatar has kept gupt? Only Mahraaj knows or someone of a higher avastha then the being in question, and if we are futunate in after life, you too will know the secret of a God concious being.

Rabbta nu pahunch ke banda, dooje bandiya nu vee banda samajhda te aap Guru nanak vaang apne aap nu nimana, dassan da daas, sangat de pairan dee dhooR samajhda, naa ke lal bati laa ke chhurar kar ke langh janda. Rabbata nu pahunch ke banda eh nahi kahinda ke chhuj taan bole chhalNi vee bole. Rabbta nu pahunch ke banda, stage te baith ke sirf rub jee de guN gaunda, naa ke chhuj chalNiyan nu answer karda.

If you ask me, naa taan babbu mann dudh dhota hai, and na dhandriyaan vala.

Could you please write this in english, as i am having trouble interpreting what your trying to say? Thank you.

He does run deewan and does sikhi parchar, and encourages people to take amrit, thats all well n good.

It is more than just good, and unless babu mann or any of us internet warriors can equate to this, we have no right to critisize!

I am glad to see people walking towards his deewans rather than babbu mann's concert. I am glad they play his deewan on CD's in cars, homes rather than playing babbu maan's filthy songs.

The problem I have with him when people rub nu bhul ke ohdee sewa vich lag jande hun. I know gurbani says Gursikhan dee dhoor de, hum papi vee gat payenge. But Gursikhs also should know not to misuse the sangat's sentiments. Gursikhs shouls guide the sangat that Gareeb da moonh guru dee golak hai, naa ke Gursikh dee apnee esho araam. Gursikh should discourage sangat to donate cars and he should simply deny accepting them. Gursikh should himself live and guide sangat to live simple life.

Dhadrianwale, has NEVER asked for any money or cars etc! If someone buys you a expensive gift out of pyaar would you say no to them knowing that got it with soo much pyaar? Dhadrianwale will never say no to the sangat, just as Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahraaj listened to the singhs when they asked him to leave in the battle of Chamkaur. Any concern is resolved if we listen to the sangat, and not polititions or autocratic selected jathedars. If you hate it so much that sangat finds it worth while to donate seva to them then maybe you should be the one doing the parchaar; Sant Ji organise camps, for youth with drug problems, conducts anand karaj's of those who cannot afford to get their daughters married, and much much more.

I am in 100% in favour of the Gursikh who lives the word of Guru. If anyone don't, then its just a pakhand, dhakonslebaji aa sari. There are gursikhs like Giani Thakur Singh jee, Hari Singh Randawa and others. Do they move around in lal bati cars too? Do they also, have kalgiyan on their heads and then later saying that sangat ne diti. Je sangat ne diti aa, taan sangat nu sidhe rahe paayo, naa ke bholi bhali sangat de magar aap lag jaao.

This has already been explained in the divaan, and needless to say but it is not wise to compare Gurmukhs, since the seva and duty Mahraaj gives individuals may be different.

Anyways, I didn't want to slander anyone. But shayad kar dita hai, wahguru jee muaf karn.

Well you just have slandared a saint, and remember this is the biggest sin of sins.

sMq kY dUKin miq hoie mlIn ]

sa(n)th kai dhookhan math hoe maleen ||

Slandering the Saints, the intellect is polluted.

Aho where is it written 'Don't slander saints who travel in luxury cars with red lights atop and who keep gunmen'? And are the gunmen who protect these babe amritdhari? Anybody who has knowledge about Punjab police knows that the ordinary gunman cannot sleep at night without having gulped a quarter of whiskey! THIS IS A FACT!! Guru Nanak went to Bhai lalos house insteat of the rich merchent , do these babe stay with chure chamar daily laboureres? Aho now say Amritdhari eat food only from Amritdhari and daily labourers are not Amritdhari!!!! By the way, if you follow gurbani as per the words written, then this rule must be followed in everyday life too..where did mann name any baba................chor ki dadi mein tinka................

that in old days on one stage dhadriyan walle openly said that people calling him to visit different countries but he will not go as for an international flight one has to remove his kirpan and now he is on foreign trip every now and then why is it so ...

jasse veer don't you think as a human being one is entitled to change ones opinion and views based on growing and learning experiences. as for his followers who say he is sant therefore rabb therefore not human we can understand what they mean, that he is hypocrite.

do these babe stay with chure chamar daily laboureres? Aho now say Amritdhari eat food only from Amritdhari and daily labourers are not Amritdhari!!!!

So true! When abroad his chela picks the choicest of houses that sangat offers and then dhadrian-lal-battiwala has the cheek after his smagams to lord it out in a room to himself and only accept food that has passed the taste standards of his chele! Then he gets up to his chalaakian - advising the young bibian of the house to eat his oranges so they will have sons!....Anyone else witnessed this whilst he was in the UK?

Pakhandi to the max!

Babbu Mann has timely exposed these types and now they are really worried that put Punjab da poora Punjab ne jagaiyan ohdean chalaakian ne, te quom ke jawab waagda tufan wangu, jin ohdian lal battian nu bajaunge ikh, do, tin...!

do these babe stay with chure chamar daily laboureres? Aho now say Amritdhari eat food only from Amritdhari and daily labourers are not Amritdhari!!!!

So true! When abroad his chela picks the choicest of houses that sangat offers and then dhadrian-lal-battiwala has the cheek after his smagams to lord it out in a room to himself and only accept food that has passed the taste standards of his chele! Then he gets up to his chalaakian - advising the young bibian of the house to eat his oranges so they will have sons!....Anyone else witnessed this whilst he was in the UK?

Pakhandi to the max!

Babbu Mann has timely exposed these types and now they are really worried that put Punjab da poora Punjab ne jagaiyan ohdean chalaakian ne, te quom ke jawab waagda tufan wangu, jin ohdian lal battian nu bajaunge ikh, do, tin...!

Excuse me... have you witnessed this whilst baba ji was in the UK, because i went to where sant ji was staying and i promise you that nothing anti-gurmat was going on whilst i was there!

He's not against the sants riding in cars. he's calling out he red light. If they preach equality, they should live by it also. By putting the red light on top of the car, they are putting themselves at a higher state than the rest of the people. That is known as Hypocrisy. But that is too deep and intelligent for people to understand.