Lal Bati Dadriyawale De

harmandeal

Guest amar_jkp

Instead of talking about dholki and chimte Babbu Maan should have talk about fake Divya Jyoti ( Divine Light) of Ashutosh Bihari Baba.

Everyone talk about Sacha Sauda and other babbas but this Bihari is bigest threat to Sikhi he is doing what Arya Samaji were doing , that is converting Sikhs to Hinduism.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not agree with the song writers of that album.

Song

"Ik Baba Nanak si, tur ke duniya ga tee."

Duniya ga ti means wasted his time to wander the world(in the sense

of Avaragardi) what a nonsense idea of a scruplous mind. If the composer

of the song had any respect in his heart he might have composed as:-

Ik Baba Nanak si jin sari duniya tar ditti

or

"Baba Nanak ji ne tur ke sari hee duniya tar ti."

And arguemnt about Baba Dhadriyan wale is not appreciable.

Dont see his cars, see the passion which he carries within his heart

to make more and more people AMRITDHARI SIKHS and in this way

spreading the message of GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI all over the world.

But I would request DHADRIYANWALE JI here to sing GURBANI KIRTAN

only and avoid singing Kachchi bani or dhaarna kirtan as Gurbani tells

us in ANAND SAHIB:-

ਆਵਹੁ ਸਿਖ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਕੇ ਪਿਆਰਿਹੋ ਗਾਵਹੁ ਸਚੀ ਬਾਣੀ ॥

aavahu sikh sathiguroo kae piaariho gaavahu sachee baanee ||

Come, O beloved Sikhs of the True Guru, and sing the True Word of His Bani.

ਬਾਣੀ ਤ ਗਾਵਹੁ ਗੁਰੂ ਕੇਰੀ ਬਾਣੀਆ ਸਿਰਿ ਬਾਣੀ ॥ :-

baanee th gaavahu guroo kaeree baaneeaa sir baanee ||

Sing the Guru's Bani, the supreme Word of Words.

and

ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਬਿਨਾ ਹੋਰ ਕਚੀ ਹੈ ਬਾਣੀ ॥

Sathiguroo binaa hor kachee hai baanee ||

Without the True Guru, other songs are false.

ਬਾਣੀ ਤ ਕਚੀ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਬਾਝਹੁ ਹੋਰ ਕਚੀ ਬਾਣੀ

Baanee th kachee sathiguroo baajhahu hor kachee baanee ||

The songs are false without the True Guru; all other songs are false.

ਕਹਦੇ ਕਚੇ ਸੁਣਦੇ ਕਚੇ ਕਚਂ‍ੀ ਆਖਿ ਵਖਾਣੀ ॥

Kehadhae kachae sunadhae kachae kachanaee aakh vakhaanee ||

The speakers are false, and the listeners are false; those who speak and recite are false.

ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਨਿਤ ਕਰਹਿ ਰਸਨਾ ਕਹਿਆ ਕਛੂ ਨ ਜਾਣੀ ॥

Har har nith karehi rasanaa kehiaa kashhoo n jaanee ||

They may continually chant, 'Har, Har' with their tongues, but they do not know what they are saying.

Bhul chuk khima Wgjkk wjkf

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Veerji, I'm younger and stupider than you but i was sitting this sunday in the gurdwara while Bhai Gurdas Ji's Vaar " Satguru Nanak Pargateya Miti Dhundh Jag Chanan Hoya, Jio Kar.." Bhai Gurdas Ji's vaara were excepted by our Satgurus and the panth as an explanation to gurbani. Is this Kachi bani? Guru Gobind Singh Ji maharaj kept 52 poets at paunta sahib, Bhai Sahib Bhai Nand Lal ji being one of the most favourite's and blessed Gursikhs of Guru Maharaj. Was there bani Kachi? See what we fail to understand is that our kalyugi minds do not become attached to gurbani as easily, because our intellect is lacking and we do need a mediator or a bridge between us and gurbani, call it kachi bani but it can help us understand the meanings, the arths and the themes of Gurbani and for some it joins them to gursikhi and gurbani. Because ultimately whether a parcharak speaks about gurbani or sings about it theyre motive isnt to join us to themselves or theyre words but to gurbani. Mahapursh in the past have done it like Sant Sunder Singh Ji Khalsa Bhinderawale, Sant Gurbachan Singh JI BW, Sant Isher Singh Ji rara sahib wale, Sant baba nand Singh ji and many others :)

Bhul Chuk Maaf Ji,

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Guest fordcapri

Most Sants are divs they hide the real message of Sikhism and keep people in Vaam (illusion)

Sikhism offers logical reason to keep you out of darkness sant fools keep you in darkness to exploit you for money.

Most Sants are divs they hide the real message of Sikhism and keep people in Vaam (illusion)

Sikhism offers logical reason to keep you out of darkness sant fools keep you in darkness to exploit you for money.

those arent sants, just pakhandi ""banaras ke Thag" but lets not include real sants in this, or that would be sant nindya one of the greatest crimes listed in guru granth sahib ji

mad.gifI personally know of a number of people who follwed this 'baba' ranjit singh and took amrit 1 year later they are clean shaven and back to thier old ways, its all hype he teaches nothing meaningfull those that are lost latch onto a few words and believe he is great, these people should look into this man and his ''teachings'', there have been and continue to be so many atrocities in panjab not once have we heard Ranjit singh mention on stage the the ill deeds of Badal and his family, the atrocities of 84 yet babu mann sings about lal batien and this so called baba is so angered that he chooses a stage in a dewan to pass comment on the music, it is clear in his ramblings he is very angered and feels threatned by this song why is he so insecure why can he not rise above it if he is such a holy and humble man?? IN MY OPONION HE IS TRYING TO USE HIS STAGE TO INCITE A REACTION AGAINST BABU MANN just as many other ''baba'' have done in the past , its ok for him he will speed past the crowds in his luxury car with his lal bati, its innocent niave sikhs that get lati charged by the punjab police, this man is a disgrace and i think those that follow him should step back and take a moment to look and asess what he actually teaches, taking amrit is not a competition to be had between babas who has the most numbers taking amrit,

To take amrit is to be pure in mind and thought and follow our Gurus example, by passing comment this baba has exposed himself for what he really is a ruthless business man he targets wealthy people to ''donate'' luxury cars, if he sold one of his cars or asked people to donate to a good cause, he could do so much good why not open a sikh orphange or support the widows of 84 with the money that people want to throw at him?? how many cars can one baba need ????????

Babbu mann is great 'commenter' on social issues yes to be fair he has released some very stupid material however he has made a significant number of songs on the real social issues being faced by our bretheran in our forsaken panjab, we must not forget that he has been the only singer to consistently raise the real issues in each one of his albums for this he does have a huge following no one is perfect but at least he does not expolit the vunreable like these leaches on our society called 'babas'

mad.gif

My link

I do not agree with the song writers of that album.

Song IK BABA NANAK SI, TUR KA DUNIYA GA TE.

Guru Nanak Dev Ji didn't just walk around the world. He showed the peoples the way of living. but this song only talk about tur ka duniya ga tee. does not make sense.

Another song . Marnu mool na darde. jehda maut de vapari aya.

They were not maut de vapari. Moot the vapari means the one that give and take maut.

They were naam de vapari not maut de.

Babbu Maan makes stupid music video and movies. I don't know now but he used to take illegal kabjas of the property for people that pay him. Plus all the drugs he do even now. This is just our people that like to support the one that are correct only 1%

In this song babu maan was talking about Baba Raam Rahim. Harmandel where did you get this stupid idea that he was talking about Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji. Watch Baba Ji's video where he says how people ask do they drink juice too? Most punjabis don't deserve sikhi. Guru Ji should have given Sikhi mainly to Goorays.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH U GUYS.SONG IS REALLY GOOD BUT SO SAD U DON'T HAVE KNOWLDGE TO UNDERSTAND IT.IF NEXT PERSON DON'T KNOW ABOUT BRAHAM GIAN SO HOW CAN U CHAT WITH THAT PERSON U HAVE TO START FROM A B C.AS CHILD...SO BIBIAN DON'T HAVE BRAHAM GIAN....BABBU MAAN SONG CAN UNDERSTANDABLE BY EVERY PERSON WITHOUT KNOWLDGE OF BRAHAM GIAN.HE TOLD THE PEOPLES IN HIS OWN WAY ESCAPE YOURSELF FROM PAKHANDI BABE.

PLZ DON'T MIND TUHADE WARGE WADE GIANINAA NE VI KOUM NU NUKSAAN KITA...

to bal sandhu dude(probably with a fake id)

so all of a sudden it became his responsibility to try to solve ALL of the sikh issues while you just type it up??? yes i know he is at a position of power and has a lot of influence, and yes he can do alot of more good things, but what i dont understand is why focus on his negatives? clearly all his lack of action on genuine issues is bothering you too much, so i hope you are doing/trying to do something in your capacity to fix those issues. otherwise its all a bit too hypocritical.

btw since when did it also became his responsibility to personally make sure every sikh that takes amrit does not break it? i mean his job is to tell people about sikhi and to encourage them to take amrit. its the persons responsibility to ensure they are at the level to take amrit, if not then make sure they get there. if that person gets hyped up and takes amrit by listening to him then whose fault is that? is dhadrianwale suppose to have special powers that will enable him to tell if a person is ready for amrit or not? or is he suppose to stop a guy in from taking amrit? you tell me...