Lal Bati Dadriyawale De

harmandeal

What was the need for Dhadrianwala to go all defensive when the lyrics were aimed at saadhs like Raam Rahim ...guilty conscience? Or did the truth hurt.

When was the last time these chimtay valay spoke out at government atrocities?

Dhadrianwala has the time to talk about Babbu Maan at smagams, but not a minute to speak about the 25 year anniversary of Operation Bluestar or the Delhi Massacres?

As for the poster who said Babbu Mann's sales must have rocketed...Babbu Mann is the most popular singer in Punjab at the moment, who attracts larger crowds that most of these fake babay.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dhadrianwala has the time to talk about Babbu Maan at smagams, but not a minute to speak about the 25 year anniversary of Operation Bluestar or the Delhi Massacres?

Ignorance ... Patiala de samagamch oh 3 choon 2 din 1984 barre bolda reha ... but jai babbu mann di cd cd playerchoon nikle te kiss sadhu di cd cd playerch jaye patta taan lagge ...

wats the point in speaking for two days for the victims? that way badal has been speaking for decades. what has he done? what has any multi-millionaire baba done for poor sikhs in delhi who live without any comfort. atleast they have dignity, they might be victims, might be poor, but atleast those sikhs of guru don't sell their souls for money like these fake babe who worship only money. why are babe following the example of rich people who ride in swanky cars? why don't this dude go to those poor people who dont even have money to travel to listen their 'parchar' and live with them for a few days? can these babe drink water from muncipality tap? i know now people will say , do something yourself first but dude i am not a millionaire baba riding in range rover or maybach. i don't get milions for just speaking. by the way is doing just 'parchar' and 'kirtan' - kirt kamai?

I some times wonder how many standards a person can have ... pehlan kaho lok bolde nahi ... jad bolde aa fer kaho bolan da faida ki ... Guru sahib ne gaddiyan ohna nu dittian tuhanu nahi ... saar taan ess cheej di hai ... :rolleyes:

Didnt sant jarnail singh ji defend himseld and real sikhs when they were portryaed as terroists, ordering killings, rapes, murders and so on........dadrianwale has done much more parchaar then smacky babu mann, hes not even a sardar yet makes songs like hes some big up sant sadu himself. bottom line is, no1 has the right to do nindiya of sant dadrianwale as he has done nothing but, parchaar, inspire people to take amrit, although i do not agree with the kachi bani he does, i still find his parchaar inspiring. babbu mann needs to become a amritdhari first and a khalsa, then talk about those sort of things as he has no right!

No one 'slandered' Dhaddrianwale, insecure individuals simply began defending him and accusing Babbu Mann of defamation when both are working towards the same cause. Expand your horizons a little, just because Babbu Mann speaks out against the pathetic phenomenon of Babaism doesn't infer an attack on Dhaddrianwale if you feel he is a genuine Panth Dhardee Parchaarik. If you're in doubt about his actions and intentions then maybe the song was aimed at him. I don't believe it was. There's plenty of chimptay dholkia vaalae babay other than Dhaddrianwale.

And regarding this misguided belief that only 'Amritdhaarees' have a right to be respected as human beings with opinions worth listening to - get a grip, or please do the world a favour and jump in a well. There's enough blind religious fanatics to spread hate in the world, we don't need another one.

Being blessed with Guru Sahib's Amrit is a sign of great Bakhshish, but it's not necessary to have that blessing for you to have a right to speak Truth and express your opinion. Amritdhaaree's don't have a monopoly over Truth, we worship Truth. Babbu Mann has every right to speak out about human rights issues, cultural issues or whatever he feels like talking about. Whenever we don't like something someone says, we just pull the 'Amritdhaaree card' and totally disregard their opinions.

Why do you twist others words. Can't you understand what they are saying? If you don't understand then ask them to explain again. Your seariously like a little child. Grow up and learn to be truthful in your post. Learn to not create faulty stands and then try to defend them.

Many people in these forum use the same strategy as you, but belive no one is able to figure it out. For you guys it's all about winning arguements and don't matter if its a decieving way to do it.

You want to see insecurity then read your post on the Dilgeer thread and then just recently on this thread. You can't even discuss truthfully and the others like the Sant being talked about are insecure!!!!!

If your Babbu Mann was true he would go in public and apology for his msitakes of singing dirty music and tell stores i'll buy back all the cd's with filth on it. Now that's what a person with purity in his heart will do, a person that wants others to go on the right track. So why doesn't Babbu Mann do as such. If he wants to help the Panth then he should take his cd's back.

Did that just slip his mind in producing his religious tracks. Maybe his one night stand track is what he calls religious. Yeah that's it. For him having one night stands is religious. I believe now its right to use the word PATHETIC!!!!!!

If you want to discuss me or my posts start another thread or something; stop diverting this one.

I don't know what it is with people. No one said the guy's perfect; he's made ALOT of mistakes and continues to make them but I think everyone can agree that his album is positive! He speaks openly against the Indian establishment, in favour of our Shaheed Singhs, praises soorme like Bhai Jagtaar Singh Jee - somehting most people are petrified to do - and about societal ills. Look past people's misgivings and take the positive forward; stop pulling their legs because of past mistakes - learn to work together. If you feel he isn't up to par or doing enough, help him! Encourage them to take more positive steps.

only five, I'll make you a deal: I'll call Dhaddrianwale and ask him to stop creating a fight within ourselves and see the positive in what Babbu Mann did.

YOU call Babbu Mann and encourage him to take more positive steps like this. Explain to him the importance of living a Gursikh jeevan and ask him to retract his negative albums since they have a negative effect on society.

Cool?

Didnt sant jarnail singh ji defend himseld and real sikhs when they were portryaed as terroists, ordering killings, rapes, murders and so on........dadrianwale has done much more parchaar then smacky babu mann, hes not even a sardar yet makes songs like hes some big up sant sadu himself. bottom line is, no1 has the right to do nindiya of sant dadrianwale as he has done nothing but, parchaar, inspire people to take amrit, although i do not agree with the kachi bani he does, i still find his parchaar inspiring. babbu mann needs to become a amritdhari first and a khalsa, then talk about those sort of things as he has no right!

No one 'slandered' Dhaddrianwale, insecure individuals simply began defending him and accusing Babbu Mann of defamation when both are working towards the same cause. Expand your horizons a little, just because Babbu Mann speaks out against the pathetic phenomenon of Babaism doesn't infer an attack on Dhaddrianwale if you feel he is a genuine Panth Dhardee Parchaarik. If you're in doubt about his actions and intentions then maybe the song was aimed at him. I don't believe it was. There's plenty of chimptay dholkia vaalae babay other than Dhaddrianwale.

And regarding this misguided belief that only 'Amritdhaarees' have a right to be respected as human beings with opinions worth listening to - get a grip, or please do the world a favour and jump in a well. There's enough blind religious fanatics to spread hate in the world, we don't need another one.

Being blessed with Guru Sahib's Amrit is a sign of great Bakhshish, but it's not necessary to have that blessing for you to have a right to speak Truth and express your opinion. Amritdhaaree's don't have a monopoly over Truth, we worship Truth. Babbu Mann has every right to speak out about human rights issues, cultural issues or whatever he feels like talking about. Whenever we don't like something someone says, we just pull the 'Amritdhaaree card' and totally disregard their opinions.

Why do you twist others words. Can't you understand what they are saying? If you don't understand then ask them to explain again. Your seariously like a little child. Grow up and learn to be truthful in your post. Learn to not create faulty stands and then try to defend them.

Many people in these forum use the same strategy as you, but belive no one is able to figure it out. For you guys it's all about winning arguements and don't matter if its a decieving way to do it.

You want to see insecurity then read your post on the Dilgeer thread and then just recently on this thread. You can't even discuss truthfully and the others like the Sant being talked about are insecure!!!!!

If your Babbu Mann was true he would go in public and apology for his msitakes of singing dirty music and tell stores i'll buy back all the cd's with filth on it. Now that's what a person with purity in his heart will do, a person that wants others to go on the right track. So why doesn't Babbu Mann do as such. If he wants to help the Panth then he should take his cd's back.

Did that just slip his mind in producing his religious tracks. Maybe his one night stand track is what he calls religious. Yeah that's it. For him having one night stands is religious. I believe now its right to use the word PATHETIC!!!!!!

If you want to discuss me or my posts start another thread or something; stop diverting this one.

Look pal, when you discuss others and call them pathetic then you want it on this thread. But when the tables are turned you whine like a child. And now no one can discuss your post. Is your previous post not on topic, if not then why are you posting and if it is on topic then why can't we discuss your post. What you got immunity here. Only person diverting it is you. Did you forget your on a discussion site.

I don't know what it is with people. No one said the guy's perfect; he's made ALOT of mistakes and continues to make them but I think everyone can agree that his album is positive! He speaks openly against the Indian establishment, in favour of our Shaheed Singhs, praises soorme like Bhai Jagtaar Singh Jee - somehting most people are petrified to do - and about societal ills. Look past people's misgivings and take the positive forward; stop pulling their legs because of past mistakes - learn to work together. If you feel he isn't up to par or doing enough, help him! Encourage them to take more positive steps.

Help the guy. Help in what. The guy has all the money and resources at his feet. I live in Canada. He lives in India were Sikhi was orginally taught. And telling others he sings filthy songs is wrong! Let me guess you classify it as slander.laugh.gif

The guy slanders true Saints and people are up in arms, ready to defend him. Some Sikh gets up to defend Sikhi and the same people defending Babbu Mann will call the Sikh, fanatic, heretic, taliban, terrorist. Do you even realize what your promoting here.

only five, I'll make you a deal: I'll call Dhaddrianwale and ask him to stop creating a fight within ourselves and see the positive in what Babbu Mann did.

YOU call Babbu Mann and encourage him to take more positive steps like this. Explain to him the importance of living a Gursikh jeevan and ask him to retract his negative albums since they have a negative effect on society.

Cool?

Why should Ranjit Singh ji, stop speaking the truth of Babbu Mann's wrong doing. It's good Sant ji spoke out. If Babbu Mann wanted to label the fake saint's in his song then he should have named them in his song. Gursikhs are not scared to voice the Truth. Keeping silent is a sin for a Sikh.

So give your Babbu Mann a call and tell him to do a service for the Panth and rest of the world and take his albums off the racks at stores. That's a true service, can't undo is wrong doing, but it's a start. Making tracks praising the Lord is also good, but what kind of person would promote him when he degrades women with the same tongue and makes money off of it. Has Babbu Mann publicly apologized for misleading thousands and thousand, even millions of people with is filthy music. All those people lost in maya because of him. Ever think about them. Or just here to glorify your idols.

I remember few days back i was listen to katha of maskeen ji whome i see above each and every sant baba in the kaum ... they said on the name of punjabi culture they are just producing kaam and ehankar ... it is not punjabi culture it is aslilta and if no one else atleast sant samaj should take a strong stand against it ... they were the exact words of maskeen ji ... and i think guru sahib has made a way ... it would not be mann vs dhadriyan walle anymore in near future ... it would be so called punjabi folk singers vs sant samaj ... i really hope so ...

till then enjoy an old video of sant ranjeet singh