Modren Sikhi - Giani Thakur Singh Ji

lovekhalistan

as many times as you enjoyed teasing the poor dog :-))

btw, my kids love to see this monkey running. My little one, won't let me move the screen up and down as he would want me to just let him see that again and again.

vaheguru ji, thanks aaaa alot for sharing, maharaj is angsang 24/7, but this murakh thinks crazy things. thanks for the answer to the question which was driving me crazy.

vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru ji es murakh nu Sharda karni di dat Baksho.

Eye-opening katha !!!

So true in every way.

Everyone should listen to this.

Anything Sikhs had shardha for, it's being attacked. Sarovars, Chaur, Yatra, Nitnem Banis,Amrit Sanchar, Sri Dasam Granth, Bhai Gurdass Ji, Bhai Nand Lal Ji, Suraj Parkash, Nanak Parkash, Sakhiya, Mool Mantar, Sri Hemkunt Sahib, Sants, Mahapurakhs, Parchariks, Kirtanias, Sukhasan, Purantan Calendar......

I don't think these new age people have left anything. Like Gyani Ji asks, where does it end ? What exactly DO they want Sikhs to still believe in?

Beacuse at the moment it appears these people come up with a new thing to reject after a few months.