Sikh In The U.k

Guest fordcapri

Theres been a section of North London (Stamford Hill) where the Police, the Courts and the Social Services have allowed the community to Police itself under orthodox Jewish Law for nearly 2 decades now. Its not made any of our lives a misery has it ?

Because its nothing to do with us and is none of our business. The Jews have their own religious laws and I say good luck and well done to them for enforcing it among themselves. Muslims, in areas where they predominate (usually areas different to Sikh areas), want the same. Good luck to them. I hope they get it. its nothing to do with us and is none of our business. The BNP on the other hand is our business. Their racist hatred of us make it our business. There is no sadder sight than a misguided Sikh supporting the BNP and not recognising it for the evil organisation it is. :sad:

Theres been a section of North London (Stamford Hill) where the Police, the Courts and the Social Services have allowed the community to Police itself under orthodox Jewish Law for nearly 2 decades now. Its not made any of our lives a misery has it ?

Because its nothing to do with us and is none of our business. The Jews have their own religious laws and I say good luck and well done to them for enforcing it among themselves. Muslims, in areas where they predominate (usually areas different to Sikh areas), want the same. Good luck to them. I hope they get it. its nothing to do with us and is none of our business. The BNP on the other hand is our business. Their racist hatred of us make it our business. There is no sadder sight than a misguided Sikh supporting the BNP and not recognising it for the evil organisation it is. :sad:

I wont support either. Both are "evil" in their own way.

BTW you dont see or hear of the jewish plotting or actually killing UK citizens do you.?

I wont support either. Both are "evil" in their own way.

BTW you dont see or hear of the jewish plotting or actually killing UK citizens do you.?

i agree with gupt kaur ji - I was just going to say you can not compare jewish and muslim comminities lol Sheria is not a religious faith law, its an illogical and unjust medieval law from medieval times. It is 2009 - lets move foward collectively with or without backward thinking, deluded, brainwashed, medieval oppressors.

PS: Personally I believe the predictions / revelations / prophesies of Nick Griffin hold much more Wight and make much more sense then the Koran. Having said that, although I believe one is more credible then the other I do not support or accept any of the two.

^ I lament when I read this forum these days. Lament because it demonstrates how the educaction and knowledge level of our youth has slipped. Whether its not knowing what the word 'chic' means and confusing it with 'chick' or actually thinking the orthodox Jewish Law practiced in North London (Stamford Hill) is somehow more 'modern' and more 'just' than Islamic sharia law.

Its a mute point but I just think you'd like to know that the muslim sharia law is taken from the orthodox jewish law but modified and modernised because there are aspects of the Jewish law practiced among the hassidics in London which is extremely backward and harsh, especially with regards to women.

A little knowledge goes a long way.......It gets rid of the fear.

My forefathers lived alongside 100 million muslims and their laws....and yet my forefathers prospered.

My forefathers would laugh at us today in the UK, who have become frightened of 2 million muslims. 2 million who hold less power, money, resources and education etc than any other community in the country. We live in strange times indeed. :6

Guest fordcapri

Been contacted by the BBC Via You tube message about BNP, no doubt it was some spotty student left winger on work experince.

Not sure why this person claims i would vote bnp, i said i would consider it.

.....Anyway im not going to reply cos bbc is biased and always report false.

BBC Documentary

Dear #########,

I am a researcher for the BBC documentaries department doing some research into the relationship between South Asian communities and the BNP. I notied from one of your comments that you are a British Sikh but said you would vote for the BNP, and I was wondering if I could have a couple of minutes of your time to talk to you about your feelings on the subject.

Its completely for research, wont be recorded, is off the record, confidential etc. So if you think you might be able to spare me a few minutes of your time I would be most appreciative. If you can, would you mind sending me your contact details to #########, or send me a phone number through here, or call me anytime 9am-5pm on ###########.

It would be really great to speak to you.

Yours sincerely,

#########

im with fordcapri on this one. I would vote BNP, as I know they wont get into power, but just to show the govt that poeple are annoyed with the way they have let so many bogus asylum seeking muslims into the UK.

I would rather live wiv BNP under power that under Sharia law anyday.

today it would be much harder to live under sharia than it was in the past, for our forefathers as the media, radio, tv would be shoving it down our throats as well as bomb threats from psycho muslims

I have no time for the mainstream parties. They are all friends with each other for e.g. David Davis Tory MP and Alistair Campbell Labour Former Director of Communications, related by marriage for e.g. David Cameron Tory Leader is related to Harriet Harman Labour Deputy Leader.

If you want to tackle the issue of Sharia Law and the problems of illegal and legal immigration then UKIP is the party to vote for. The problems with the BNP is that whilst they are very clear against Islam as Sikhs we will get caught up in the cases of mistaken identity.

There is nothing wrong with well policed immigration if Aung San Suu Kyi was to seek political asylum in the UK I would support it. She would be an asset in Britain and Democracy in Britain should benefit. Immigration is wrong when a minority becomes so sizeable that the whole area is visibly different in ethnicity, culture, religion and the demand for separate rights without showing loyalty to the host nation.

In My Opinion,

Very Simple. This is How Evil Politics Works.

i) Before Elections, say Whatever Needs to be Said, to Get The Votes, to All Communities (especially those already seemingly showing support – (Showing support to Nazi and Sharia – are these the only 2 bloody choices – LOL!! What the @#$#@#@$).

ii) Get the Votes. Control the Government, Control the Money, Control the Military and Police.

iii) Then after in Power: Go on Media, and Say Why 'This and This Needs to Happen!'.

Innocents (including all punjabis) will be Murdered, Raped, Looted.

ARE PEOPLE THAT STUPID THAT THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS?!?!?!?!

I am Truly starting to Believe that 'punjabis' no matter where they live, are the stupidest people on earth, and are the most easily either 'emotionally blackmailed', or 'convinced' BY ANYONE!!!!! In a Stupid Punjabis Minds a Recorder is Probably Playing "oh everybody is good, look look, he said this and he said that, what a good boy/girl" (all said in a punjabi accent). I'm sure stupid punjabis would have even believed hitler and aurangzeb.

Khalsa Understands Both Jyot (Absolute Prem and Bhagti) AND JUGATI OF KHALSA (Including Politics and SHAKTI)!!!!!!!

Wake Up!! If there is No Good Option (there usually isn't) MAKE ONE!!!!! YOU HAVE THE GUIDANCE OF GURU GOBIND SINGH JI!!! MAKE A TRUE KHALSA PARTY!!!!! FEED THE WORLD!!! BRING TRUE JUSTICE TO THE WORLD!!!! NOT ONLY KHALSA WILL SUPPORT KHALSA!!! THE WHOLE WORLD WILL SUPPORT AND LOVE KHALSA!!! TRUE KHALSA!!!!! (not bloody Badal Style Towel Heads. Yes I said Towel Heads!! They Wear Towels on Their Heads to Fool, the Most Easily Fooled People on Earth, PUNJABIS!!!!) KHALSA WEAR DASTAARS!!! CROWNS!!!! KHALSA DASTAARS ARE FILLED WITH INTEGRITY!!!! THE KESKI OF A KHALSA IS TRUE AND FILLED WITH HONESTY, LOVE AND CONVICTION FOR KHALSA PRINCIPLES!!!! There are Fake 'sikhs' (towel heads), and Real Sikhs (KHALSA!!!!), then they are those in-between (Cultural and Traditional; working towards either becoming fake or Khalsa, or live in between till they die (only time will tell). And Then they are those That Love Guru, and are Slowly Working Towards Becoming Khalsa (this includes people of all faiths, moneh, and even keshdhari). Etc. But when it Comes to Gurdwara Sahibs, ONLY KHALSA SHOULD BE IN CHARGE!!!

Back to topic:

a) BNP – Bluffers (with) Nazi Plans.

b) Sharia (3 words) – ALLAH HGGUU AKHBAR!! (whilst they Hold Machine Guns, Stones, and Women on Leashes). (Don't believe ANY of their Sweet Talk, This is also a Tactic Taught to them in Their Faith (Their sweet talk is FILLED with DECEPTION and LIES!!).

Real Answer) TRUE KHALSA PARTY!!!!!

CHARDI KALA!!!!!