Replies To Moranwali & Dhadrianwala

DashmeshForce

Do people know that the main version of Babbu's Baba Nanak song says "Baba has got black Audi", but in a newer edited version he sings "Baba has got a keemtee car" because he took it too far directing it at Dhadrian Wale Sant and got scared lol!!!!! And you know what????? - Dhadrian Wale had a black Audi given by someone but sold it to give money to Delhi massacre victims just a few weeks ago this November for the 25 years! This has come from reliable and very trustworthy sources because Dhadrian Wale even mentions it in a diwan when he recommends people to support the victims and article/photo in Awaz and Ajeet newspaper in India when he gave support! There is a hidden agenda behind this song from the looks of it! So much for the nindaks' arguments about helping 1984 victims and argument that Babbu was talking about more than just Dhadrian Wale! Babbu sang the song in direct reference to Dhadrian Wale! And now his chela "Trim-Singh NS Chouhan" a known drug dealer has done the same! What fools Babbu and his drug dealer chela are!!!

And people said that Babbu Maan didn't mention Dhadrianwale in the song, it's pretty obvious who Babbu Maan is referring to...

Wow, you really are a lost soul, get a life and shun your pakhandi babas !!!tongue.gif

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. The first video was removed by the user (why?).

2. The second video by NS Chahaun says a) Babbu talked, and the Baba was inflamed, b) Babas have brought a "kehar" to Sikhi, c) the Baba is using the red light (lal batti) to steal from Sikhs, d) the Baba is using chimtas to loot gehanas (jewelry).

3. The third video is a presentation by two boys. This is true, listen. Now, sants are doing nindia on stages. They could help the poor instead; they could be travelling in Marutis, but Baba Ji doesn't accept this. No one has a right to talk about monas. Why do you fill people's minds with nindia. Why are you after his life (Babbu Mann's). Just preach religion, thinking of God. There are also those who think of God as ever present, and put those who have gone off the path back on the path.

Second boy:

They equate themselves with Baba Nanak, why now do they forget Baba Nanak? (Guru Nanak) Used to go by walking, but they (babas) keep cars, and 5-6 men with them. They just keep talking whatever comes into their minds. They put illiterate men behind themselves as followers and increase their stature, they are useless for poor people. Babbu Mann, by making a true and holy point, became a diamond of the Panth. He only showed the truth to the people; people slandered him for nothing.

4. First news video, ChardiKla TimeTV news presentation. They say that history and literature is a mirror. When we talk about Punjabi songs and culture, whether it be Waris Shah, or Heer Ranjh, the culture of the time, and its bad aspects are apparent. [i'll finish this later]

This a video that Youtube automatically showed a link to from the 3rd video above. I'll just summarise it so people can know what SD detractors are thinking.

"Mom, I'll become a sant, a very strong and endlessly powerful man. Mom, I'll become a sant. I'll wear a long, white chola and wear a dumalla on my head with a khanda, I'll loot the people. Watch me, I'll live in a house like Sachkhand. While living, I'll loot money. I'll be so awesome, Mom, just you watch. I did a bachelor's degree and make you spend so much money, I fell at the feet of so many, but didn't get a livelihood from anywhere. I ran around like a dog. I'll become a Mahant of Brampton, I'll become a sant. I'll wear white clothes and always be fashionable. I'll tell a lot of sakhis and preach manmat, I'll make noise with chimtas and dholkis. I'll be known as a full sant, I'll be such a person of good qualities. I'll keep good relations with the media, and people will come to meet me after swiping their credit cards. I'll send my male followers to work, then I'll go and meet my female followers. I'll make my abode in Nurmehal (reference to Ashutosh), Mom, I'll light up lights there. There is such pleasure in this work, there is complete praise of sants, without any degree or education, not to mention lots of houses and cars, and the love of Bibis. I'll be the husband of many women. I'll check my female devotees by hugging them [reference to that fellow in Malaysia?]. I'll partake of pleasure in hotels in Chicago [reference to disgraced Sant Daljit Singh of Chicago]. I'll keep up my scheme for 20 years, put people into confusion, like Thakur Singh, no one will speak before me, even the Jathedars. Every year there will be my death anniversary, the sangat will increase its devotion. I'll increase love with leaders, and throw victuals to thugs. I'll be known as a brahamgiani and sant. Mom, and you'll have an army to do work for you, and you'll be known as Jagat Mata, and can have people fall at your feet if you like." Etc.

LIVE NOW ON CHARDIKLA TIME TV (INDIA 9PM):

http://timetv.in/live.htm

-Dhadi Bhai Tarsem Singh Moranwali-

Talking about religious blasphemy in "Ik Baba Nanak Si" by Babbu Mann and in support of Panthic Parchaaraks like Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Jee Dhadrianwale. Someone may want to record.

The news videos posted by Dashmesh force are somewhat more balanced. Here's what they say:

The song says: "There was one Baba Nanak who traversed the world on foot. Then there are the babas of today who put a red light on their cars."

SD criticized Babbu Mann. Dhadi Moranwali said that there's a section of society which thinks that preachers should walk to their programs.

Guests on the program were Jagdev Singh Jassowal (Prof. Mohan Singh Foundation) and Prof. Sukhdial Singh, Punjabi University.

Sukhdial Singh: Songs represent the feelings of the people. Sometimes, the singer is also in the group being sung about. For example, Babbu Mann is also a member of a group which is just as bad in the eyes of the public (i.e., singers). But the point that he raised resonates with the people. A big proof of this is that a lot of students have filled his song on their mobile phones, even though Babbu Mann isn't such a big Sikh.

Host: Should the singer have been Amritdhari? Sukhdial Singh: Not necessarily. Also, what's the point of being a Sikh if you don't raise your voice against the bad elements of society? Although not all babas are bad, some are very good, some are bad, though. One of the bad things kar seva babas have done is to destroy historical buildings and put marble in its place.

Hosts: There's a line in the song that says "Baba requested a bagful of notes. I heard the Baba bought a new car." Sukhdial Singh: There are good babas, and also bad babas. But the point raised by Babbu Mann is correct. I'm not in favour of Babbue Mann, I'm against some of his songs.

Some people say there were no cars then, otherwise Guru Nanak might have used them. But, there's a luxury vehicle in every era. Guru Nanak could have went on horse or a buggy.

Host: Some people believe Babbu Mann didn't attack anyone in particular, rather a pirated Youtube video which put pictures of particular sants with Babbu's song. Sukhdial Singh: Not every baba is good, not all are bad. Take Chapparchiri, site of Banda Bahadur's first battle. It's not on a main road, so babas don't build a gurdwara there.

Here's the receiving information for TimeTV:

Satellite          INSAT4A @83o EAST

Frequency      3725 MHZ

Symbol Rate   26.666 M/S SYMBOL

Position          HORIZONTAL

Band               C

I posted the views of others above. Here are some comments from me:

Regarding NS Chauhan: What sort of "kehar" (calamity) is Dhadiranwale bringing? Note: I'm not talking about bad babas.

Anyway, for the babas they encourage:

-Keep your hair

-Don't do drugs, eat kutha, commune with strange women

-Take amrit, keep rehit, recit Gurbani, love God & Guru

For the singers side:

-Drink kegs of alchohol, which then turns to drugs

-Get involved in useless gunfights (pangas)

-Be a member of a gang, generally shiftless

-Be a Romeo

-Have sex with members of your own pind

Then Chauhan says the Baba uses the red light to steal from Sikhs. Could anyone post a few examples of Sant Dhadrianwala committing burglary or embezzlement?

Then Chauhan says the Baba uses chimtas to steal jewelry. Could anyone post a few examples of Sant Dhadrianwala stealing anyones jewelry with a chimta?

Check this out:

NINDAKS IN THE MAKING! LOL

Apart from the Babbu Mann issue, why did Nindaks (living in the UK) etc not ask Dhadrian Wale their questions when the Sant was in the UK, when Dhadrian Wale said time and time again on stage that people will talk about me after I go but if there are concerns people have they can freely talk to me now and clear them while I’m in the UK like Gursikhs do Vichaar...and not one person had the guts to question them in the 3 weeks. Now Dhadrian is not here, all the Nindaks have come out of their nests and acting like Soorme. Lolll!!

In khalse babu maans support in not more then 2 - 3 % in punjab and we dont care about how many rod shod support him as bhedan bakriyan chahe croranch ho jaan sher ek nahi mukda ... before you jump on me ... bhai nand lal made it clear that without sword and hair ur a sheep ...

and about jagriti :wacko: just looking at the comments on any video about the topic it is clear what kind of people are getting jagrit ... i just copy paste a random comment from one of ur videos posted ...

To@-sarvjeet100 -Oh Teri Maa ***** babbu maan ne smack piti aa jehra saleya tu *****..Bhen ***** Vadda Gursikh Banda Tere Vargeyan Diyan Bhena ***** V Kehndiyan k hun nahauna pena..sham nu path karna..tu appni maa ***** ithe sare patit sikh ne tu hi kalla bhen **** gursikh.. jaroori ni k teri maa **** hi koi rabb da naam lave.. **** pakhand ghat kar teh ja ke moranwali di *****, tera appne piyo dhadriyan aala ***** shave kar ...

This is just one comment from who are getting jagriti ... ah jagriti nu jara internet toon bahar nu lay ke aao maja taan ayye ... saddi kaum see jisne hindu kudi de we sir dhake ... sikhan di hi dheeyan bhena barre eddan diyan gallan karran walle tuhadi lood hi nahi kaumch ... eddan de 10 - 20 crore nu jagrit karke we lay aa 1 nahi mukna sadde wallon ...

jisdin babu maan di koi gana sun ke kissi ne nashe shad te kissi ne kess rakh laye taan we maneya jagriti hai amrit shakna taan door di gall ... jai eh gallan gullan kadniya hi jagriti hai fer taan maharaj app bhana bnaeye koi hoyi ammo samne ...