Replies To Moranwali & Dhadrianwala

DashmeshForce

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^is the guy in video amritchak? how is he right in talking about sikhi issues when hes not even wearing any shaster? does this sheep now needs support of two rhode phode sheeps in the background!!! and what are these rhode phode showing off? holding a weapon is one thing and firing into someone straight up point blank is another!!!

In khalse babu maans support in not more then 2 - 3 % in punjab and we dont care about how many rod shod support him as bhedan bakriyan chahe croranch ho jaan sher ek nahi mukda ... before you jump on me ... bhai nand lal made it clear that without sword and hair ur a sheep ...

and about jagriti wacko.gif just looking at the comments on any video about the topic it is clear what kind of people are getting jagrit ... i just copy paste a random comment from one of ur videos posted ...

To@-sarvjeet100 -Oh Teri Maa ***** babbu maan ne smack piti aa jehra saleya tu *****..Bhen ***** Vadda Gursikh Banda Tere Vargeyan Diyan Bhena ***** V Kehndiyan k hun nahauna pena..sham nu path karna..tu appni maa ***** ithe sare patit sikh ne tu hi kalla bhen **** gursikh.. jaroori ni k teri maa **** hi koi rabb da naam lave.. **** pakhand ghat kar teh ja ke moranwali di *****, tera appne piyo dhadriyan aala ***** shave kar ...

This is just one comment from who are getting jagriti ... ah jagriti nu jara internet toon bahar nu lay ke aao maja taan ayye ... saddi kaum see jisne hindu kudi de we sir dhake ... sikhan di hi dheeyan bhena barre eddan diyan gallan karran walle tuhadi lood hi nahi kaumch ... eddan de 10 - 20 crore nu jagrit karke we lay aa 1 nahi mukna sadde wallon ...

jisdin babu maan di koi gana sun ke kissi ne nashe shad te kissi ne kess rakh laye taan we maneya jagriti hai amrit shakna taan door di gall ... jai eh gallan gullan kadniya hi jagriti hai fer taan maharaj app bhana bnaeye koi hoyi ammo samne ...

I agree, that is spot on.

theres lots of critism over youtube mocking Sant Ranjit Singh JI khalsa and now against moranwali

look at this the replies of sant ji and moranwali :

and look at the comments theres over 400 comments now , over 50,000 views and the video was uploaded 6 days ago

and i request that all over retube on every sant ranjit singh video there is dirty punjabi swearing , so i request to answer back to those who use such dirty language against a sant

sant ji has made thousands of sikhs into amritdhari...

how many as babbu mann made???

and all the vids that are called babbu manns reply to dhadhrian wale is constructed by athiests, bal kat, shavin head sheeps....

and now they think they're greater then sant ji

thanks im new to sikhsangat.com =)

(On a Different Note;)

In My Opinion,

I Personally Do Not Like to 'Big Up' People Who I think are Doing Good Whilst They are Alive…But There are Those who I Think Are Sincere in Their Efforts to Break People From Drugs, Alcohol, Slumber, and Wake Them Up to Join with Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji and Panj Pyareh. I Personally Feel That There are Jathas/Individual(s) Who Are Trying Their Best to Join People with Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji, Khande-Pahul and Rehit. (I Do Not Wish to Argue on Anything Else…As I Said, I Personally Do Not Like to Talk of Those Who I Feel are Sincere in Doing Good Whilst Alive.

(But I will Be Against Those Who I Think Are Doing Bad!! Like Darshan Ragis, Kala Afganas, Ghaggas, Fake Singh Sabha Internationals and Canadas, Fake Khalsa Faujs', Fake Sikh Lehars, ThailandWalas, UnJachaks, Sick Pathetic Networks, Badals, Sarnas, Ram Rahims', Mann Pehowas etc..etc..)

About Maya.

In My Opinion,

Bad People Can Say Good Things and Get Maya, etc. etc. There are Lots of Evil People who Have Unlimited Funds because of Either Deception, Corruption etc..

But,

On the Other Hand, Someone Who is Merged in Dharma, will also Get a lot of Arth (Wealth). This is Also Hukam. After Dharam, Arth will Storm! It cannot be Stopped!! Anyone who Is Genuinely Gurus' Sikhs, Arth Runs after them, like nothing!! Even Millions, Millions, Millions!! $$$, is NOTHING!!!! And it Cannot be Stopped!!! Even This is in Hukam!! So, Good Sikhs Will ALWAYS have LOTS of Arth CHA$ING!!! It CANNOT be STOPPED!!!! If someone Who has Merged in Dharma, Whatever They do Will be Successful! Beyond Their Expectations!! If They do Parchaar! They will Get Bheta Beyond Imagination! It Cannot Be Helped!!!

So you have Bad People With a lot of Money! And You have Good People with a lot of Money! This is The Tricky Game!!!

And BTW! This thought process That Gursikhs should live in Poverty and be Materially Gareeb?!?! I DISAGREE TOTALLY!!! I BELIEVE AND WISH ALL GURUS' KHALSA TO BE MULTI-MULTI-MULTI-MULTI-MULTI!!! MILLIONAIRES!! BILLIONAIRES!!! TRILLIONAIRES!!! Here is The Cool Part!!! A Khalsa Whether Hand to Mouth! OR MULTI-MULTI-MULTI-MULTI TRILLIONAIRE!! THEY BOTH HAVE SANTOKH!!! They are Both Untouched (within) by Material Wealth!!! This is The cool Game of Khalsa!!! KHALSA SHOULD BE KINGS AND QUEENS!!! Khalsa Know the Art of True Gareebee (within) – This is an Avastha! Only They Know, Who Have it! This is the Avastha of Khalsa!!!!!

Our Father is a BAADHSHAH!! AND ALSO A DARVESH!!! A KING!!!!! AND A SAINT!!!!! AND SO SHOULD KHALSA!!!!! Why Should Khalsa Not have the Best Houses? Best Cars? Best Helicopters? Best Private Jets? Yes!! Khalsa Should!! Khalsa Will!!!!! Because Khalsa Knows the Secrets of How to Have This, yet Not be affected!! This is the Secret of Khalsa!!! To Live in Maya! Yet not be Affected!! Do you not Know our Guru is a BaadhShah Darvesh Patshah?!?! Do You Not Know what a BaadhShah Is?!?!? OUR FATHER IS A KING!!!!!! YET A POORAN GURU!!!!! Learn from Our Father!!! First comes Dharma!! When Dharma is accomplished!!! Maya (within) is BROKEN!! THEN!?!?! THEN THE SECOND PADARATH, ARTH, RAINS LIKE A TSUNAMI!!! CAN'T BE HELPED!!! EVEN THE ARTH IS IN HUKAM!!!!!

So the Tricky Part is Evil People Also have A Lot of Wealth! And So Do Saints!! A Double Edged Sword!!! Good vs. Evil!! LOL!!! The Games are INCOMPREHENSIBLE!!

But I will Continue, and Desire to Have Parchaar of Khande-Pahul Amrit, Lareevaar Saroop Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji, Dasam PatShah Bani, Bhai Gurdas Ji Bani, Bhai Nand Lal Singh Bani, Bhai Gurdas Singh Bani, Gurmat Raag Keertan with Gurus' Instruments Sung by Khalsa, in Every Guru Darbaar Sahib, EVERYWHERE, ALL OVER THE WORLD!!!!!

Chardi Kala!!!

Dasmesh Force, are you supporter of Darshan Ragi, Ghagga, fake sikh lehar, fake singh sabha, thailandwala, etc? Are you against Dasam Patshah Bani? Are you against Amrit Vela (3 hours before sunrise)? Etc.. Are you against Khande-Pahul by Panj Pyareh? (If not, You agree with Jaap Sahib, Swayeah Sahib, Chopai Sahib, Beginning of Ardaas Pauri?) Are you against Nitnem (minimum 7 banis)? Are you against Simran (separate minimum 2.5 hours daily at Amritvela)?

Dasmesh Force, are you supporter of Darshan Ragi, Ghagga, fake sikh lehar, fake singh sabha, thailandwala, etc? Are you against Dasam Patshah Bani? Are you against Amrit Vela (3 hours before sunrise)? Etc.. Are you against Khande-Pahul by Panj Pyareh? (If not, You agree with Jaap Sahib, Swayeah Sahib, Chopai Sahib, Beginning of Ardaas Pauri?) Are you against Nitnem (minimum 7 banis)? Are you against Simran (separate minimum 2.5 hours daily at Amritvela)?

No Im not, however I am a supporter of TRUTH, which just happened to be sung by Babbu Mann on his album. Is there a problem with that?