Ragi Darshan Singh Is Summoned To Akal Takhat

Inder Singh

If it Was Under Real Rule of Khalsa!! Darsahn Ragi would Be 100% Excommunicated!! And Given The Greatest Punishment!!!! This is Symbolic!!! Look to the Future!!!!! History is Always Being Made!!!! We Live With Love and Are Proud of our Great Khalsa of The Past!!!! Make This Also for the Future!!!!!!!!! If Khalsa Was In Charge of Akal Takhat!!! Ex-Communication and The Greatest Punishment Would be Made to Darshan Ragi!!!!! You Have to Understand the Importance of Symbolism!!!! Darshan Ragi is Not One Person!!! He Represents Attacking GURU and KHALSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!! TRUE KHALSA DHARMA WILL BE RESURRECTED!!!!!

JamDoots ARE Waiting For Darshan Ragi!!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact is that the only gurdwaras that invite them now are the same ones that will invite him later. Everyone knows that he has anti-panthic views, this has been ongoing for years now. Knowing that he will go on stage and spew hatred, they still invite him now, so i doubt a excommunication would stop them. As for the money, you can't make some one give money back. This isn't taxes or anything. For all we know, he may have spent all of it. Plus, there will be those that will make a issue saying that Akal Takhat punishment has to do with maya. I personally believe that his punishment should be a public apology saying that he was wrong, his views were wrong and that he never spew such hatred again. But would he comply? I doubt it. It is a loose loose situation. Once again, my point is that, how many sikhs have actually read Dasam Granth? How much knowledge does the common Sihk have on it? We read our daily nitnem and some have read the SGGS but we need to educate people about the Dasam Granth. What it is, what it states, who it was written by, in what context, etc. The common Sikh is not stupid, he will make his own decision and I am sure he will side with the truth.

Enough of crap from this man. How many gurudwaras kala afghana visits. Not even one. How many gurdwaras kala afghana has spoken from after his excommunication? None.

Is dilgeer allowed in Gurudwaras in UK? no. Dilgeer visited only sikh lehar which is a cultural center constructed by kala afghana gang. these people are not sikhs anymore.

Dilgeer is a proven liar. Why would people believe a liar. the thrust of VS2749 arguements is to conduct propaganda against Akal takhat. he joined this site very recently. I will think ten times before believing him.He is not sure if Dasam granth is truth or not as he is disputing it. This man needs to know that dligerer gang does not believe in SGGS either.

So it is not Dasam granth only. It is SGGS also. Do not lose site of this new development.

Beware sangat, all those who post messages criticizing akal takhat for atking action against Ragi darshan singh are mostly part of anti

sikh forces. their intention is to defame akal tkhat sahib as an institution.This is art of propaganda. We need to know this and be ready

to expose such people.

Great post by singh. It is obvious that anti sikh agents who sponsor Ragi, dilgeer , kala etc frequent these forums. Their strategy now will be

to attack Akal takhat sahib and Jathedars as VS is doing.

This is called propaganda. They will say one good thing to make an impression but their traget will be to malign the sikh insitutions who

are to tackle such anti sikh forces. Dilgeer's visit and its mention here is all part of propaganda.

I will request that all posts of this heretic VS2749 be deleted as it is nothing but propaganda.His joining this forum recently proves that he himself

is an anti sikh agent.They will assume appealing sikh names and don sikh appearances with gatra from outside. Today's sikh baiters will look better sikh

than most of us. Beware of them.

What should be gursikhs startegy? Identify them , report to administration and get them banned.

dunno if this has been posted anywhere else, but:

akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalo.

Darshan singh is beating about bush in this section of video.The lines he is quoting

is not found in Charitra 21,22 and 23.He is a lost bozzo. may be he needs his whiskey.

watch part 4. =).

(sorry for changing the subject.

daas won't comment again.)