Dayummn Babbu Got Rolled

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

and it is very common to say kanjari, because thats what the person is, at gurdwara when they talk about masa rangr they say kanjari too, what do you think when they went to take down masa rangr they said " oh no the woman who should not be named , the you know what, is dancing there, this must not happen" what is this harry potter or something ( he who must not be named) LOL

a kanjari is a kanjari, thats a word, just liek a kutha is a kutha , its a word, some ppl use it to swear but it's also a word, now do you expect kathavachiks to say" i have a he who must not be named, who is furry and four legged, do you guys knwo what im talking about?"

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Nicely said

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jazzy B is such a mahapurukh hence the reason one should do dharmik songs with him..err..double standards..they all seem like police agents to me trying to get power and money

babbu man clearly speaking out against the indian government and the likes of dhindrianwale having a red light on his car that we all know is used for government cars...doesn't make sense

something fishy is deffo going on here.

Just to clear something up red lights on cars aren't just for politicians they're for anyone important who needs to get somewhere fast. If you think a mahan parcharak of the panth isn't important then you're deluded. There is no one more important or who should be respected more. When you're doing 3 divaans a day because you want to do as much good as possible you need to get around quickly.

Treating sants like kings/vips is nothing new pick up book read Baba Nand Singhs Jeevan, read Baba Attar Singhs jeevan he once rode on an elephant in a procession of rajeh when king george the 5th visited. More recently did people not use to give baba ishar Singh cars?

red lights on cars aren't just for politicians they're for anyone important who needs to get somewhere fast.

Not that i agree or disagree with song or this issue but i wanna point out that by the law books of India, Only Police personnel (above SP rank) are allowed to have red beacon on their car. It is gross violation to install red beacon on private/non-government vehicles and that too in use by non-governmental person (unless you have big voting power base or in friends with CM or other Ministers). I do know that SGPC president got the pilot car with Punjab Police Security (that is very wrong too).

There are loads of business men and other people who do it though is what I mean. I don't mean its allowed by law beacause we all the law doesn't reallly matter in India. People seem under the impression that only the president and Baba Ranjit Singh have red light on their cars. The point i'm trying to make is its the norm for important people.

Also just to let everyone know Baba Ranjit Singh does not have any government provided security at all. Some of the Singhs like baba jees driver have gun licences thats it.

GOOD point khalsa ji,

I think we tend to take a critical point and run with it then actual understand what the laal bathi is for

So babbu mans just jealous he doesnt have that much respect

he just wishes he could get to the stage faster VIP Style laal bathi guddi so he can sing "CAN I HAVE a ONENIGHT Stand with you"

Is it valid only in India, I am always in hurry. I should permanantly have red lights on my car.

But even if its true only in India, I always do things at the last min. hence, always in hurry. Could you please use some political help to get me as well.

I don't know politicians, or whoever else on this forum have some political ties. Please help me as I don't get time as I am busy doing simran or reading my banis to plan ahead.

LOL!

vaise we all speak truth, don't we?? Its about time TRUTh also gets reality Check.

Whats TRUTH anyways. Whole world have its own truth. We think other person's truth is baseless lie, but our truth is truth.

Kise ne sach hee kiha hai, jine moonh uniya gallann

ram simar ram simar eho terai kaaj hai--------commenting on myself.

Yes there are thousands who are breaking the law and sadly that includes bhai ranjit singh dhadreyaan walay. Singers like Babu Maan only knows how to sing and make money and that is it. He probably got power enough to put red beacon on his car too. Point is that we should not shield or agree with anyone who dis-obeys the common law of the society. Sikhi supports nimana paan and to live the life like the common man. Most of the Indian law books are written by British. Uk tends to uphold the law while India doesn't and you can see the difference of these both countries. If you don't speak truth in your home then your kids will never speak the truth in their life. If your role model is doing something which is not okay to do then you will tend to do the same stuff. Doing wrong doesn't make the stuff right. Bit out of topic but i thought we need to think wise without emotion.