-----education------

Guest --gupt--

Guest Maha.jyot

I wonder how the 24 hour Naam Abhyasi gets the time to post online. Hmmmm...Interesting!

Well, Guru Ji, they studied. I mean that's how Saheb Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj knew how to write in so many languages. He learnt them from the teachers of that time. Though, you may argue, he didn't need to because he already knew them. Right but you see he didn't show any useless miracles. He had to teach us the way to live in world and not to live in it at all by being an example himself, and so he became. Agreed? Okay, moving on.

ਸੋਈ ਕਮਾਵੈ ਜੋ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਭਾਵੈ ਸੇਵਕੁ ਅੰਤਰਿ ਬਾਹਰਿ ਮਾਹਰੁ ਜੀਉ ॥੨॥

soee kamaavai jo saahib bhaavai saevak anthar baahar maahar jeeo ||2||

Do as the master makes you do, then you, the servant of the Lord, will be an expert inwardly and outwardly. ||2||

This whole creation is the Lord itself. Agree? So when you are put on a certain worldly job consider it a seva for the Almighty. Consider it that he has put you to work. May it be a job at a retail store and you are stocking groceries. Think that you are stacking them for him. He, in various different forms, will eat whatever you are putting out on the selves. Or say you are helping to feed his children. He's happy. The money that you get for the hard work is the reward you get from the Lord. And from this money comes the dasvandh for the Guru Ghar. Which is recommended to take out as it helps for the langar and other necessities for the Guru Ghar. This is dhan(money) di sewa. You see, you can be out in the world and still be with him. Thinking about him. Kirt is important. And for better types of kirt(work) worldly studies are not harmful. They help you do your job better. Better sewa! Awesome...

As for Naam Abhyas, morning hours. Wake up early hours and continue your abhyas till late morning hours, if you like. And throughout the day whenever you've got the time. Amrit Vela helps you survive throughout the day. You remember the bliss you were in and you await the next morning though patiently. It's like giving your mind a cleansing bath. It really is. It will take practice and once you get the hang of it then you'll be as Guru Ji says, antar baahar maahar jeeo---with him all times even when you are out in the world. With practice, the effort which you need to make, you'll be with his Shabad 24 hours a day.

Your effort will never be ignored, just your patience are required. And a 'firm' faith.

ਸੁਣੀ ਬੇਨੰਤੀ ਠਾਕੁਰਿ ਮੇਰੈ ਪੂਰਨ ਹੋਈ ਘਾਲੀ ਜੀਉ ॥੨॥

sunee baenanthee thaakur maerai pooran hoee ghaalee jeeo ||2||

My Master has heard my prayer, my 'efforts' have been rewarded. ||2||

Dhan Guru Naanak Tuhin Nirongkar

kabeer jo grihu karehi th dharam kar naahee th kar bairaag |

Kabeer, if you live the householder's life, then practice righteousness; otherwise, you might as well retire from the world.

Guest --gupt--

I wonder how the 24 hour Naam Abhyasi gets the time to post online. Hmmmm...Interesting!

Well, Guru Ji, they studied. I mean that's how Saheb Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj knew how to write in so many languages. He learnt them from the teachers of that time. Though, you may argue, he didn't need to because he already knew them. Right but you see he didn't show any useless miracles. He had to teach us the way to live in world and not to live in it at all by being an example himself, and so he became. Agreed? Okay, moving on.

ਸੋਈ ਕਮਾਵੈ ਜੋ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਭਾਵੈ ਸੇਵਕੁ ਅੰਤਰਿ ਬਾਹਰਿ ਮਾਹਰੁ ਜੀਉ ॥੨॥

soee kamaavai jo saahib bhaavai saevak anthar baahar maahar jeeo ||2||

Do as the master makes you do, then you, the servant of the Lord, will be an expert inwardly and outwardly. ||2||

This whole creation is the Lord itself. Agree? So when you are put on a certain worldly job consider it a seva for the Almighty. Consider it that he has put you to work. May it be a job at a retail store and you are stocking groceries. Think that you are stacking them for him. He, in various different forms, will eat whatever you are putting out on the selves. Or say you are helping to feed his children. He's happy. The money that you get for the hard work is the reward you get from the Lord. And from this money comes the dasvandh for the Guru Ghar. Which is recommended to take out as it helps for the langar and other necessities for the Guru Ghar. This is dhan(money) di sewa. You see, you can be out in the world and still be with him. Thinking about him. Kirt is important. And for better types of kirt(work) worldly studies are not harmful. They help you do your job better. Better sewa! Awesome...

As for Naam Abhyas, morning hours. Wake up early hours and continue your abhyas till late morning hours, if you like. And throughout the day whenever you've got the time. Amrit Vela helps you survive throughout the day. You remember the bliss you were in and you await the next morning though patiently. It's like giving your mind a cleansing bath. It really is. It will take practice and once you get the hang of it then you'll be as Guru Ji says, antar baahar maahar jeeo---with him all times even when you are out in the world. With practice, the effort which you need to make, you'll be with his Shabad 24 hours a day.

Your effort will never be ignored, just your patience are required. And a 'firm' faith.

ਸੁਣੀ ਬੇਨੰਤੀ ਠਾਕੁਰਿ ਮੇਰੈ ਪੂਰਨ ਹੋਈ ਘਾਲੀ ਜੀਉ ॥੨॥

sunee baenanthee thaakur maerai pooran hoee ghaalee jeeo ||2||

My Master has heard my prayer, my 'efforts' have been rewarded. ||2||

Dhan Guru Naanak Tuhin Nirongkar

Guru fateh!

Thanks for u'r reply u'r absolutely rite.God bless u!

WAH!!!