Sikhi Te Kehar - Ns Chauhan

Yoda

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In My Opinion,

Dear Mr. So Called Gursikh Singh,

LOL!! Don't You Agree That Whoever These Purple/Pink Turbaned Fellows are In Your Video Are Idiots for Wearing 'turbans'? They Don't Follow Khalsa Rehit and Keep Their Full Kesh, and also Probably Drink Alcohol Like Fish. Don't You Agree That Such Idiots Should Completely Get Rid of Their 'turbans'? Don't You Agree They are Giving a Bad Name to Sikhi? HOLD!!!!! You're Not One Of 'Them' Are You?!?!?!?!?! (Maybe One Day Guru Sahib Will Do Kirpa On These Bemukhs and Heretics As Well?!?! Maybe?!? Chalo! Hopefully).

What's wrong with wearing a purple or pink turban? I don't know if they drink or not, unlike you I'm not in the game of writing nindhiya (slandering) about people, unlike you, I believe in Sab da Ballah. You've suggest these people as drunks, snakes, you called another person on this forum a Rat. Where's the evidence. Is that Sab da ballah? What kind of Guru da Sikh are you? Aren't these fellow humans your brothers? Would you call you brother a Rat or Snake? Are you a brother of a Rat, or a Snake?

Using derogatory names (which in the past the moderators have been force to remove your posting) without engaging in an adult response, this show's your lack of maturity and frustration.

Oh well this is the nature of your soul, to protect the Nindiya of some, and do the nindiya of others, to spew egotistical rants, not to win an argument based on evidence and to prejudge people.

Even with all this hatred, venom, and nindiya that you spew, I still consider you my brother.

LOL!!! You are Very Cunning!!! In The True Court All Will Be Known!!!!!

And I am As Cool as Ice!!!!

Also, You have Said that Sant Singh Maskeen is Sant By Nature. Is it Fair to Conclude here, that YOU, 'Gursikh Singh', agree with All His Views on Dasam Patshah Bani?

In My Opinion,

Dear Mr. So Called Gursikh Singh,

LOL!! Don't You Agree That Whoever These Purple/Pink Turbaned Fellows are In Your Video Are Idiots for Wearing 'turbans'? They Don't Follow Khalsa Rehit and Keep Their Full Kesh, and also Probably Drink Alcohol Like Fish. Don't You Agree That Such Idiots Should Completely Get Rid of Their 'turbans'? Don't You Agree They are Giving a Bad Name to Sikhi? HOLD!!!!! You're Not One Of 'Them' Are You?!?!?!?!?! (Maybe One Day Guru Sahib Will Do Kirpa On These Bemukhs and Heretics As Well?!?! Maybe?!? Chalo! Hopefully).

What's wrong with wearing a purple or pink turban? I don't know if they drink or not, unlike you I'm not in the game of writing nindhiya (slandering) about people, unlike you, I believe in Sab da Ballah. You've suggest these people as drunks, snakes, you called another person on this forum a Rat. Where's the evidence. Is that Sab da ballah? What kind of Guru da Sikh are you? Aren't these fellow humans your brothers? Would you call you brother a Rat or Snake? Are you a brother of a Rat, or a Snake?

Using derogatory names (which in the past the moderators have been force to remove your posting) without engaging in an adult response, this show's your lack of maturity and frustration.

Oh well this is the nature of your soul, to protect the Nindiya of some, and do the nindiya of others, to spew egotistical rants, not to win an argument based on evidence and to prejudge people.

Even with all this hatred, venom, and nindiya that you spew, I still consider you my brother.

i respect gursikh singh..bloom all u know in nindya....what have u personally done for the panth.?...nindya will take u nowhere..

this fake baba can cut his birthday cake with a kirpan, roam in audis, get feet touched and kissed by woman, and can give blessing to those who are triple his age....wear a kalgi on his birthday..openly recieve gifts from sangat.

may babaji give u matt..u really need it...

" guru de sewak di ninda karna guru di ninda karan de barabar hai"

In My Opinion,

Chardi Kala!!! Sahib Bhandara who through DSGMC, his Big Daddy Sarna and Lover Darshan Ragi, and So Called Gursikh Taking up Team Together!!! AWESOME!! Of Course YOU respect so called Gursikh Singh!!! You are From the Same Team!!! I can expose both groups who are together working at attacking Dasam Patshah Bani!!!! You will first need to know, that you will need at least another 124 998 more of You Panthic Dushts attacking Dasam Patshah Bani and Stealing Golak!

First, Sahib Bhandara!! Tell Us This!!

1. What is Sarna Doing with Darshan Ragi and His Plans in Attacking Dasam Patshah Bani?

2. How much has Sarna Stolen from Golak Thus Far? (Currency in Crores of Rupees will be Fine).

3. How much have YOU Stolen from Gurus' Golak Thus far from DSGMC?

4. How much salary do YOU get from Sarnas DSGMC from Gurus' Golak?

Dasam Patshah Bani Nindak aur Golak Chor; Narak Vasi Barabar Hai!!!!!

In My Opinion,

Chardi Kala!!! Sahib Bhandara who through DSGMC, his Big Daddy Sarna and Lover Darshan Ragi, and So Called Gursikh Taking up Team Together!!! AWESOME!! Of Course YOU respect so called Gursikh Singh!!! You are From the Same Team!!! I can expose both groups who are together working at attacking Dasam Patshah Bani!!!! You will first need to know, that you will need at least another 124 998 more of You Panthic Dushts attacking Dasam Patshah Bani and Stealing Golak!

1. What is Sarna Doing with Darshan Ragi and His Plans in Attacking Dasam Patshah Bani?

2. How much has Sarna Stolen from Golak Thus Far? (Currency in Crores of Rupees will be Fine).

your answers my friend

a1)you are a maharpurush urself, u should know ;)

a2) he doesnt even take his own personal salary as a president.he has his own business worth crores whose balance sheet is publically available.he is just doing sewa.and takes equal part in his business as he takes for the sikh sangat of delhi.

a3)i have stolen nothing, inturn when ever i visit a gurudwara i buy a prasad slip.and donate money in the golak.and every saturday donate rice or wheat at the gurudwara.

a4) im doing free sewa. so that nindaks like u can sit comfortably and utter <banned word filter activated> :)

i think u got hit by a very heavy thing on ur head so u have lost ur mental balance.please shut up and do something rather than speaking nonsense

YOU ARE NO ONE TO DECIDE WHO WILL GO TO NARAK . AND WHO WILL GO TO SWARG.

WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF. GOD WILL PUNISH ME IF IM WRONG. HE WONT LISTEN TO YOU OF ALL THE PEOPLE ATLEAST. GOD CAN SEE WHO IS DOING WHAT .ATLEAST I AM BRAVE EOUGH TO WRITE MY NAME AND LOCATION. AND EVEN MY PHOTOGRAPH. CAN U DO IT ?..

WHO MIGHT KNOW YOU ARE JUST A HYPOCRITE. WHO HIMSELF COULD BE THE BIGGEST TRAITOR OF THE PANTH!

In My Opinion,

your answers my friend

a1)you are a maharpurush urself, u should know wink.gif

a2) he doesnt even take his own personal salary as a president.he has his own business worth crores whose balance sheet is publically available.he is just doing sewa.and takes equal part in his business as he takes for the sikh sangat of delhi.

a3)i have stolen nothing, inturn when ever i visit a gurudwara i buy a prasad slip.and donate money in the golak.and every saturday donate rice or wheat at the gurudwara.

a4) im doing free sewa. so that nindaks like u can sit comfortably and utter <banned word filter activated> smile.gif

i think u got hit by a very heavy thing on ur head so u have lost ur mental balance.please shut up and do something rather than speaking nonsense

YOU ARE NO ONE TO DECIDE WHO WILL GO TO NARAK . AND WHO WILL GO TO SWARG.

WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF. GOD WILL PUNISH ME IF IM WRONG. HE WONT LISTEN TO YOU OF ALL THE PEOPLE ATLEAST. GOD CAN SEE WHO IS DOING WHAT .ATLEAST I AM BRAVE EOUGH TO WRITE MY NAME AND LOCATION. AND EVEN MY PHOTOGRAPH. CAN U DO IT ?..

WHO MIGHT KNOW YOU ARE JUST A HYPOCRITE. WHO HIMSELF COULD BE THE BIGGEST TRAITOR OF THE PANTH!

In My Opinion,

1. Thank you very much for admitting that Sarna and Darshan Ragi have Plans Together! But I would prefer hearing from you what their plans are. Can you please tell us now.

2. His Business is a Front for His Golak Stealing!! Any Person who Knows the basics of Accounting Can Tell you That!! He uses His Business worth Crores of 'Golak', as His Front! Tell Us Again, How Much Crores Has He Stolen? When He Goes Overseas, What Class Does He Fly? Or Does He Fly by Private Jet, using Gurus' Golak?

3. I Hope You Don't Become a Golak Chor like Your Sarna! He is Hiding A Lot of Secrets From You! It Is Probably Better for Your Relationship That You Do Not Know of Them!! But When you Find Out, Confirm Them With Us! Okay.

4. I am Glad That If you are Telling the Truth You have Not Become a Golak Chor! But Be Warned, if You Keep the Company of Sarna and Gang for Long, YOU MOST LIKELY WILL!!!!

Answer All the Above!! And Also,

1.Why Does Sarna Go and Help Congress During Elections?

2. And Again, Tell us; What are Sarna and Darshan Ragis' Plans in Attacking Khalsa?

Here are some of the things I propagate! But answer all the above!! And Yes! Golak Chors Will Go to Narak!! And Sarna Has Many Dirty Secrets!! Why Are You Protecting Golak Chors?!? Make Them Public!! Okay.

Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji!!!!! (I propagate Learning and Loving Saroop of Lareevar Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji!! Can You Read Lareevaar Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji with Love?!?)

Dhan Dhan Dasam Patshah Bani!!!!! (Too Bad, Sarna and Your Gang Attack Khalsa!!!)

Dhan Dhan RehitVaan Panj Pyareh, Khande-Pahul Amrit, and Khalsa Rehit!!!!! (Have you had Khande-Pahul and Do You Keep Rehit?)

Dhan Dhan Bhai Gurdas Ji Bani!!!!! (How Much of Bhai Gurdas Ji Bani do You Know?)

Dhan Dhan Bhai Nand Lal Singh Bani!!!!! (How Much of Bhai Nand Lal Singh Bani Do You Know?)

Dhan Dhan Bhai Gurdas Singh Bani!!!!! (Do you know Who Bhai Gurdas Singh Is?)

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Raags!!!!! (How Many of Gurus' Raags Do you Know?)

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Instruments!!!!! (You Probably Do Not Know, So Let Me Help You Out a Little: They Include; Rabab, Saranda, Saranghi, Taous, Dilruba, Joree etc.)

Dhan Dhan Simran!!!!! (Min. 2.5 hours daily. Do you do Simran?) Dhan Dhan NISKHAAM SEVA!!!!! (Not like the kind that Sarna Steals from Golak Behind Backs!)

Dhan Dhan AmritVela!!!!! (3 hours before Sunrise. What is Your Amrit Vela Routine?)

Here are just a few questions for now! And One More Question: Can you Tell Me, From Where you Got the Beautiful Pangtee "Sabh Sikhan Ko Hukam Hai Guru Manyo Granth"? And Can You Tell Why Your Golak Chor Sarna and His Buddy Darshan Ragi are Attacking Dasam Patshah Bani? But First Answer All the Above.