Sikhi Te Kehar - Ns Chauhan

Yoda

i answered u for fun, YOUR NOT EVEN SLIGHTLY IMP TO ME.

THINK WHAT U WANT. I WOULD RATHER ANSWER THIS TO MY GURU AND NOT GURU KA NINDAK

LOL!! Just Like Sarna!! Uses the Golak To Have Fun!! Does He Buy You A Lot of Gifts with Gurus' Golaks? Does Sarna Give Your Family a Lot of Expensive Gifts? Like for Cars, Houses, Business, Etc? You Do Know IT IS ALL FROM GURUS' GOLAK!!!

LOL!! Just Like Sarna!! Likes to Have Fun Playing With Gurus' Golak and Khalsa Dharma!! It Seems Sarna is Training His Next Cobra Well!! Are You The Next Generation Golak Chor?!?

And By The Way! I am Not Guru Ka Nindak!! I am Guru Ka Sevak!!

Sarna and Darshan Ragi Are Guru Ka Nindaks!!! And You are Protecting Guru Ka Nindaks! And That Makes YOU a Guru Ka Nindak!!!

Tell Us All!! What are Sarna and Darshan Ragi Doing Together?!? What are Sarnas Plans in attacking Khalsa with Darshan Ragi and Congress?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't Run Away Now Sahib Bhandara,

Don't Forget to Let us All Also Know,

Why Does Sarna Help Congress During Elections?

What Is the Nexus of Congress and Sarna Keeping Control of DSGMC?

Also, Answer All The Other Questions!!

i already have posted a topic on why he gave support to the congress..go and read it..im not your servant .

and dont irritate me now.please.

He gave support to congress who killed thousands of sikhs in streets of Delhi, kanpur , bokoro etc.

Shame on him. If you get same treatment from congress next time then you do not have any courage

to resist such goondas as you have abandoned Guru Gobind Singh ji. You will be like sheeps.

i already have posted a topic on why he gave support to the congress..go and read it..im not your servant .

and dont irritate me now.please.

In My Opinion,

Does He Let You Run Free with the 'Golaks', at Nights, when the Sangats are Gone? Or is that Only for Him and His Golak(s) Chor Gang To Do?

Has He Taught You how to do 'Pooja', of Indra Ghandees' Pictures? Were You Named After Her? The B for Beloved…But for US, the B would be for...well lets just say it rhymes with Witch!, and Sarnas Beloved Indra! Did He Name You Personally, to Make Sure His 'Mata Ji', Indra Ghandee was in Your Name? So Everytime he sees you He can Remember His Beloved Congress Queen?

Sarna and Darshan Ragi are Going to Narak!!!!!

True Khalsa WILL Rise!!!!!

I Hope YOU do the Right Thing!!!!! Tell Everyone the Truth about The Plans of Sarna, Darshan Ragi and Congress!

One More Question: How Long Has Darshan Ragi Been an Inside Congress Agent? Exactly in What Year was it Undercover but Official? WE Know He Played a Part in the 1984 attacks! Working for Congress! Bringing out Sikhs with his words, so Congress can Eliminate Them! Tell Us More!

Does Dhadrianwale own that Audi? If so he's got a nice set of wheels.

Probably owns a better car than an Audi. Why? Something wrong? You jealous?

If I had more money, I would buy him something better than what I drive as he is driving for parchar! Why don't you ask for a car from your masters like Kala Afghana and Darshan Ragi because you do parchar for them right?

Carry on doing your nitnem from Spokesman like others have pointed out lol!

This So Called Gursikh Singh, Does His 'nitnem' From Spokesman!! LOL!!!

Any 'nitnem' that has the wisdom of Sant Baba Maskeen Singh has to be a good thing.

cool.gif

Shows how much you know about Sikhi and parcharaks LOL, you got the name completely wrong.

Any 'nitnem' that has the wisdom of Sant Baba Maskeen Singh has to be a good thing.

Veer ji, 'Sant' was his first name, not a title - his name was Sant Singh Maskeen.

Thank you Veer Ji, you are perfectly right here. Sant by name Sant by nature!

Please confirm you agree with Sant Singh Maskeen Ji's views, including those on Dasmesh Pita Ji's bani? So now you are agreeing with the "Sant" title and the existance of Sants? These are all typical missionary mistakes.

I just love Blooms poetic writing style, simply brilliant, please carry on and expose these heretics.

This So Called Gursikh Singh, Does His 'nitnem' From Spokesman!! LOL!!!

cool.gif

Shows how much you know about Sikhi and parcharaks LOL, you got the name completely wrong.

Veer ji, 'Sant' was his first name, not a title - his name was Sant Singh Maskeen.

Thank you Veer Ji, you are perfectly right here. Sant by name Sant by nature!

Please confirm you agree with Sant Singh Maskeen Ji's views, including those on Dasmesh Pita Ji's bani? So now you are agreeing with the "Sant" title and the existance of Sants? These are all typical missionary mistakes.

I just love Blooms poetic writing style, simply brilliant, please carry on and expose these heretics.

These heretics are very few. They have so many ids. They have lost steam as khalsa has woken up.

Keep pressure on them and they will fizzle out.

In My Opinion,

They Will Never Totally Die Out! Only for the Time Being! They will Go Back to Their Caves, Eat Rats, Make Themselves Stronger, and Come Out Hissing Again!!! LOL!! It Doesn't Matter!! KHALSA WILL ALWAYS LOVE DASAM PATSHAH BANI!!! KHALSA MUST ALWAYS BE TYAR-BAR-TYAR IN MAHA CHARDI KALA!!! The More They Hate! The More We Love!!! Chardi Kala!!! But, even when they are dormant, we keep increasing Our Love!!!! Doesn't Matter of the Weather! Khalsa is Always Protected in Every Climate!! Even if they 'win', they will NEVER WIN!!!!! TRUE KHALSA WILL ALWAYS LOVE DASAM PATSHAH BANI!!!!! They are probably working on some kind of machine that can attack Love!! LOL!!! I can just see Darshan Ragi, Inder Ghagga, Jagtar unJachakh and their gang in Their Labs in underground DSGMC wearing lab coats and working with bunsen burners and microscopes!! LOL!!! If They Become Tyrants! If a Khalsa Dies for Dasam Patshah Bani! That Khalsa is Shaheed!!! Shaheed!!! But even in such climate, Khalsa Though Filled With Bir Ras!! Remain Cooler Than Ice!! Ice is Sharp!!!! Wah Guru Gobind Singh!! WAH!!!!!

Remember, it is Easier for them to fool ignorant people! And there are LOTS of ignorant people out there!! For People to understand Dasam Patshah Bani, People first have to have a Khalsa Jeevan, understanding of GuruGranth Sahib Ji, understanding of Raags, etc!! When people have Gurmat Jeevan of Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji, and Khalsa Rehit and Pooran Khalsa Prem through Khande-Pahul Amrit of RehitVaan Panj Pyareh, and Simran, etc! Then they love Dasam Patshah Bani Beyond Comprehension!! Not Everyone can understand the Brahm Gyan, Bir Ras, Poetic Lessons etc. of Dasam Patshah Bani!! So These Heretics Will always have more numbers! Because they will fool those who cannot understand! They will fool those with very very weak Gurmat Foundations! Though they will be in Larger Numbers! They will ALL Stink!! Khalsa Flourish Within!!!!!!! The Ratio of Khalsa against Bemukhs, Manmukhs, Heretics and Patits will be 1:125 000. But Khalsa Even in This Remain Chardi Kala!! They are like 125 000 Flies trying to attack Khalsa Which is Like a Mountain Made of Real Diamonds!

Thankfully Also, There are Gursikhs of Past Recent History, whose History, recordings, writings, jeevan sakhis, etc. are recorded and known! All Great Gursikhs have Loved Dasam Patshah Bani!! and Their Examples and respect for them will always be in the hearts of those that cannot dive deep themselves! But Many and Many Will Love Dasam Patshah Bani Themselves Because of Their Love of Great Gursikhs of The Past!! What a Blessing!!! Dhan Gursikhi!!!

Chardi Kala!!!!!!