Sikhi Te Kehar - Ns Chauhan

Yoda

This So Called Gursikh Singh, Does His 'nitnem' From Spokesman!! LOL!!!

Any 'nitnem' that has the wisdom of Sant Baba Maskeen Singh has to be a good thing.

cool.gif

Shows how much you know about Sikhi and parcharaks LOL, you got the name completely wrong.

Any 'nitnem' that has the wisdom of Sant Baba Maskeen Singh has to be a good thing.

Veer ji, 'Sant' was his first name, not a title - his name was Sant Singh Maskeen.

Thank you Veer Ji, you are perfectly right here. Sant by name Sant by nature!

Please confirm you agree with Sant Singh Maskeen Ji's views, including those on Dasmesh Pita Ji's bani? So now you are agreeing with the "Sant" title and the existance of Sants? These are all typical missionary mistakes.

I just love Blooms poetic writing style, simply brilliant, please carry on and expose these heretics.

I wouldn't use the word 'poetic' to describe it....

From so far what I have heard I agree with Gyani Sant Ji's views.

Like I said, Sant by name Sant by nature!

:)

NS Chauhan - Sikhi Te Kehar.mp3

Ik Baba Nanak Si.mp3

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is because of ranjit singh and his fellow entertainers that 25 years there are poor homeless sikhs on the streets of delhi

yes. because babbu mann along with rest of us have spent every single day helping out the victims in delhi unlike ranjit singh :rolleyes:

btw who are you kidding bro? the rest of us havnt really done anything productive for the victims, why expect someone else or a couple of people to do something that nearly all of sikhs across the world have failed to do?

Will drug dealer (someone mentioned earlier) NS Chohan also be releasing a song about the real "Sikhi te kehar" Ashutosh and the ludhiana incidents and the shaheed singh and those who got injured fighting and those in the forefront?

Very good point.

All the nindaks of S. Dhadrianwale have egg on their faces since the events of the past few days in Ludhiana. S. Dhadrianwale was inches from being shot; the bullet hit his driver's arm, instead, who had lurched forward.

I don't know of a single ਭੜੂਆ (man who sings while women dance) who was present at the Sikh protest, how about you das_nimana or yoda?

Will drug dealer (someone mentioned earlier) NS Chohan also be releasing a song about the real "Sikhi te kehar" Ashutosh and the ludhiana incidents and the shaheed singh and those who got injured fighting and those in the forefront?

Very good point.

All the nindaks of S. Dhadrianwale have egg on their faces since the events of the past few days in Ludhiana. S. Dhadrianwale was inches from being shot; the bullet hit his driver's arm, instead, who had lurched forward.

I don't know of a single ਭੜੂਆ (man who sings while women dance) who was present at the Sikh protest, how about you das_nimana or yoda?

lol, I agree as well.