Is Sikh Channel Becoming A Gurdwara Commitee

SikhSoulja

In My Opinion,

The minute RehitVaan Khalsa Youth stop getting involved and Provide some Good Programs!! SPLAT!!! You will get the 'committee member' mentality Take Over!! And Everything DOWNHILL!!! You will keep getting those indian 'ragis' who come for 'show' etc!! It will become 100% SHOW!!! 0 SUBSTANCE!!! So only solution is, RehitVaan Youth get involved! Make Recordings (videos etc.) and send them in!! Khalsa Premis FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD, can make Good Recordings of Gurmat Keertan, Share in English etc!! and Send the Videos IN!!!!

RehitVaan Khalsa Youth from All Over the World, HAVE TO GET INVOLVED!!!!!

u cant put sant bhindranwale speeches videos/ due to ofcom, they dont allow it...

Yes you can, and yes they do.

I really wish they would stop with the stuff they get from DSGPC.

DSGPC has been taken over by anti sikh elements. There should be sikh awareness on that.

Therre is nothing inflammatory in Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji's speaches so put as many as you want up. If the speaches were inciting hate or violence then they could not be put up but all speaches I have ever heard encourage us to wake up and take amrit.

Nearly every one of the orgs, jathebandis etc is under the influence of someone. Mokham Su of the DDT is known for his RSS links and the Sant Samaj lot had closed door meetings with the RSS going against the Akal Takht Hukumnama. Likewise SGPC is heavily RSS infiltrated.