Onepanth Event Toronto

Recently there was a onepath event organised at the Chandni Convention Centre in Brampton Nov. 15, 2009. by supporters of kala afghana and the rest of singhsabhacanada.com

In the event they made videos cussing baba ranjeet singh, baba thakur singh jee -kaveeshari cussing baba jee and did bhangra, the toronto star picked up about this event and said they were celebrating the massacre of sikhs in 1984

** Shameless acts of anti sikh forces*

The media portayed it as sikhs celebrating anti sikh massacre

This is the link of the newspaper, read the underneath the picture:

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/article/726251--sikhs-honour-victims-of-1984-massacre#article

f512536f429c80b1eaccbcc6c476.jpeg

Dilbar Mangat re-enacts a scene from the October 1984 massacre in Delhi, India, at the One Panth commemorative event at the Chandni Convention Centre in Brampton Nov. 15, 2009

this is how low these stupid people will stoop

The dummy gurpreet singh also did his kaveeshari on baba thakur singh jee at this event . . .

Gurpreet is a supporter of sikhlehar and of kala afghana, before he used to work for punjab police . . .

This event took place in toronto and was run by sikh lehar and anti dasam anti sant organizers and it was an event for oct 1984 but was used as a stage to bad mouth baba ji and dhadrian vala and promote their anti dasam views. They also did bhangra at this event with kids wearing cholay and it was put in the main english newspaper here in toronto. They showed santji pic only once the whole event and even then it was parrallel to pagat singh.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dummy gurpreet singh also did his kaveeshari on baba thakur singh jee at this event . . .

Gurpreet is a supporter of sikhlehar and of kala afghana, before he used to work for punjab police . . .

This event took place in toronto and was run by sikh lehar and anti dasam anti sant organizers and it was an event for oct 1984 but was used as a stage to bad mouth baba ji and dhadrian vala and promote their anti dasam views. They also did bhangra at this event with kids wearing cholay and it was put in the main english newspaper here in toronto. They showed santji pic only once the whole event and even then it was parrallel to pagat singh.

Im pretty sure this was as open event so basically anyones allowed to get stage time as its a ekta program so just becuz one kala afhgana guy spoke u cant lable the program as anti gurmat

and for the kids drama of babbu mans song they showed alot of truths, they talked bout how kaum de heere we killed while other messed up politions walk wround freely with flags,

the cd has a lot of OTHER issues too i think we need to look past the controversy of the first song and listen to the rest,

the kids showed how in delhi riots a tire was thrown on the heads of ppl and they were getting beat

Babbu mann never said BAba Ranjit singh is a pakhandi im not saying it either but ppl took the song and put it on him as making videos with baba jis pictures,

So its really wat the population thinks,

http://onepanth.com/

I think its good to let ppl kno this kavishri guys bad news but please dont label a program as manmat when their goal is to have one panth-ekta

Im pretty sure this was as open event so basically anyones allowed to get stage time as its a ekta program so just becuz one kala afhgana guy spoke u cant lable the program as anti gurmat

and for the kids drama of babbu mans song they showed alot of truths, they talked bout how kaum de heere we killed while other messed up politions walk wround freely with flags,

the cd has a lot of OTHER issues too i think we need to look past the controversy of the first song and listen to the rest,

the kids showed how in delhi riots a tire was thrown on the heads of ppl and they were getting beat

Babbu mann never said BAba Ranjit singh is a pakhandi im not saying it either but ppl took the song and put it on him as making videos with baba jis pictures,

So its really wat the population thinks,

http://onepanth.com/

I think its good to let ppl kno this kavishri guys bad news but please dont label a program as manmat when their goal is to have one panth-ekta

They are anti panth atheists.They do not believe in God.They take attractive names sucj sikh lehar, singh sabha canada etc. Do not be taken by their tricks. They are non-believers.

dal khalsauk is supporting their work

their youtube

facebook http://www.facebook....81811720?ref=mf

well it seems their some support for these guys

Dal khalsa has very susepct credentials ever since it was formed. I will not trust

dal khalsa as a sikh organization. These days its is a part and parcel of anti sikh

cults.

dal khalsa is a political organization and they have no business to interfere in religious affairs.

Veerai, a humble request...

Please get your facts straight before posting... I know we all have our views and judgments about certain groups but we should never jump to conclusions.

I dont think you are from toronto, so before posting information from a second hand source and especially putting down a event like this and associating them with such groups is not right.

This event was very well organized by a variety of individuals that are NOT linked with these organizations that you have listed. They have done seva every year in toronto in other programs such as annual 1984 vigils. I know many of them personally...

Forgive my backlash but please see comments below.

Recently there was a onepath event organised at the Chandni Convention Centre in Brampton Nov. 15, 2009. by supporters of kala afghana and the rest of singhsabhacanada.com

Not true!

They had no link in organizing this event.

In the event they made videos cussing baba ranjeet singh, baba thakur singh jee -kaveeshari cussing baba jee and did bhangra, the toronto star picked up about this event and said they were celebrating the massacre of sikhs in 1984

This is true.

I personally did not like the way this part of the presentation was conducted. And how out of everything great from the event, they chose the kids dancing picture to be put up in the public newspaper.

(The organizers should have had a say in this since it was a event of rememberence NOT a jam!)

This was ONE presentation. There were 20+ others. I found all put a couple presentations very useful. The act of the kids 'cussing out' baba ranjeet singh was not right...

Also my punjabi is not that great so I didnt understand gurpreet singhs kaveeshri that well so I can not comment on that if he said something about baba jee.

Again, untrue!

Please get your facts straight before posting... I know we all have our views and judgments about certain groups but we should never jump to conclusions.

I dont think you are from toronto, so before posting information from a second hand source and especially putting down a event like this and associating them with such groups is not right.

This event was very well organized by a variety of individuals that are NOT linked with these organizations that you have listed. They have done seva every year in toronto in other programs such as annual 1984 vigils. I know many of them personally...

Not true!

This is true.

I personally did not like the way this part of the presentation was conducted. And how out of everything great from the event, they chose the kids dancing picture to be put up in the public newspaper.

(The organizers should have had a say in this since it was a event of rememberence NOT a jam!)

This was ONE presentation. There were 20+ others. I found all put a couple presentations very useful. The act of the kids 'cussing out' baba ranjeet singh was not right...

Also my punjabi is not that great so I didnt understand gurpreet singhs kaveeshri that well so I can not comment on that if he said something about baba jee.

Again, untrue!

Singh ji

Instead of pronouncing one lines true/untrue, can you abck up your assertions with some afcts indicating

background of this organization and who are behind it.

Suffice to say as humans we have many drawbacks and to ridicule someone who is doing some parchar

of sikhi is palin stupid. he is many times betetr than such non believers such as sikh lehara nd phoney asingh

sabha canada who are damaging sikhism by their perverted propaganda.

Not true!

This is true.

Again, untrue!

Singh ji

Instead of pronouncing one lines true/untrue, can you abck up your assertions with some afcts indicating

background of this organization and who are behind it.

Suffice to say as humans we have many drawbacks and to ridicule someone who is doing some parchar

of sikhi is palin stupid. he is many times betetr than such non believers such as sikh lehara nd phoney asingh

sabha canada who are damaging sikhism by their perverted propaganda.

You know what bro, I have noticed that you are quick to bash the views of others but never give facts supporting your own. How about you back your statements with facts! Don't be a hypocrite.

Inder Singh,

Read the top of my post.

I have clearly said these individuals are not linked with any of these organizations.

They are sevadaars from different backgrounds and all came down under one banner of ONEPANTH.

I personally contacted them before this event and asked if such anti-panth organizations were involved in the planning of the event and the answer was no. Take it for what its worth ...