Swine Flu Jab

SikhSeeker

Gurfateh.

My wife is pregnant and its suggested to her to get the swine flu jab. I personally don't think she should. On one hand I think that its an untested jab and there could be implications for my wife and the baby later on. But on the other hand, im worried about something happening as part of my wifes job is to meet people.

What does everyone think?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you look up the ingredients for swine flu jab, it contains egg, and also it contains toxic levels of mercury. Humans are not designed to have mercury. You don't need to fear getting swine flu, Waheguru is here to protect us. You already know what to do, just keep dong those things and it won't touch you. If you were to get it, it would mean your doing something wrong. It's all in Waheguru's hands.

They even admitted they created swine flue in a lab, they are trying to scare you, and its working, but if Gods on your side, then there is nothing to fear.

if you look up the ingredients for swine flu jab, it contains egg, and also it contains toxic levels of mercury. Humans are not designed to have mercury. You don't need to fear getting swine flu, Waheguru is here to protect us. You already know what to do, just keep dong those things and it won't touch you. If you were to get it, it would mean your doing something wrong. It's all in Waheguru's hands.

They even admitted they created swine flue in a lab, they are trying to scare you, and its working, but if Gods on your side, then there is nothing to fear.

Who admitted that it was created in a lab? That never happened. Another thing...You say that nothing will happen to you and Waheguru will protect us. Is that not against Hukam? We, as humans, need to still take care of ourselves, and can't keep saying that have faith and everything will be ok. Thats not how things work. Should we stop wearing seat belts too now?

I think you should seriously consider getting the jab because the risk to a pregnant woman is quite serious if she gets the swine flu. She has a 4-6 times more chance of getting put into the hospital if she gets the swine flu, and it could be even more serious. Its a decision you and your wife need to make for yourself. Some decide not to get it. But, you should still at least consider it.

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

SikhSeeker, I'd urge you not to listen to any replies you get on Sikhsangat. An internet forum is not the best place to go when your wife's health is at stake, and not many people here will have actually seen the evidence base for the vaccination. The majority of statements are based on rumour.

Arrange an appointment with your nurse or GP and ask them any questions you have. That's what they're avaiable for! Also read this leaflet carefully and show it to your wife:

http://www.nhs.uk/news/Documents/Swine-flu-and-pregnancy.pdf

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

there a ton of evidence here. http://www.infowars.com/category/flu-pandemic/

But just forget the "consipracies" for a minute. the jab, contains egg. I thought sikh's can't consume eggs. The offspring of another living being. That is sick. Your making me out like im so scared of the vaccine, but im just saying the actual flu is overated. They are just trying to capture your minds, and your letting them. If you get a normal flue, so what you get over it. Swine flue is no different. And karma is karma, if you are suppose to get pain you will get it. Taking a vaccine, isn't gonna remove your karma is it?

there a ton of evidence here. http://www.infowars.com/category/flu-pandemic/

But just forget the "consipracies" for a minute. the jab, contains egg. I thought sikh's can't consume eggs. The offspring of another living being. That is sick. Your making me out like im so scared of the vaccine, but im just saying the actual flu is overated. They are just trying to capture your minds, and your letting them. If you get a normal flue, so what you get over it. Swine flue is no different. And karma is karma, if you are suppose to get pain you will get it. Taking a vaccine, isn't gonna remove your karma is it?

Bhai Sahib, swine flu IS different from the regular flu for pregnant women. It is VERY serious for a pregnant woman, and her baby, if she gets it. Are you against taking medicine because it won't remove your Karma? Then why did Guru Sahib administer medicine to the ill? I'm sorry, but I don't agree with your thinking of "if you're supposed to get pain, you will get it". We have been given these bodies by Akal Purkh and we are supposed to take care of them. There is nothing against taking medicine mentioned in Sikhi. Everything is according to God's Hukam, but that doesn't mean that we can live a reckless life, and "whatever's gonna happen will happen". This thinking also means that we shouldn't fight in battles, because "whatever will happen will happen". Is there no need to defend ourselves from danger?