Swine Flu Jab

SikhSeeker

Bhai Sahib, swine flu IS different from the regular flu for pregnant women. It is VERY serious for a pregnant woman, and her baby, if she gets it. Are you against taking medicine because it won't remove your Karma? Then why did Guru Sahib administer medicine to the ill? I'm sorry, but I don't agree with your thinking of "if you're supposed to get pain, you will get it". We have been given these bodies by Akal Purkh and we are supposed to take care of them. There is nothing against taking medicine mentioned in Sikhi. Everything is according to God's Hukam, but that doesn't mean that we can live a reckless life, and "whatever's gonna happen will happen". This thinking also means that we shouldn't fight in battles, because "whatever will happen will happen". Is there no need to defend ourselves from danger?

No I'm not against medicine, just against particular vaccines, because i believe it can have long term effects on your health. call me crazy, but ive seen too many things first hand and i dont just mean things ive read into the internet, that suggest a group of "elites" or the nwo whatever you want to call them are staging this as a hoax so we become subservient to them.

The swine flu is just like a beta-test for them, for their future programs. I wish i could translate and describe all that ive seen but i can't, i dont even know where to begin.

I would rather not risk taking any vaccine nor want anybody else risk their lives taking it. But its all good, i know God is doing whats best for us no matter what. But i mean, when we are children our immune systems are still developing, then we decide to flood it with all these chemicals. And if you think how did these pigs even get swine flu in the first place? Its from all the inhumane farming, giving animals steroids and feces and stuff and they live in crowded conditions and things.

God created our bodies to be so amazing. I believe a strong healthy immune system can easily fight off swine flu. Thousands of people die from "normal" flu each year and some have even died from swine flu, but the point is millions of people contract flu, most of them survive. You don't need special treatment. I just think that they are trying to scare you into getting the vaccine, so when you get older you are more prone to getting diabetes, cancers & all sorts. I've seen so many things to suggest this, but just don't know how to tell you. I believe they use the mainstream media as a hype machine, to get you to believe whatever they want you to. First they give you a problem, then they act like your saviour. But it is an illusion they are creating, so that you can't live up to your potential so they can manipulate us.

oh yeah and im annoyed how these vaccines give our arms scars for life. And nearly every single vaccinated human being has these stupid scars on our arm from those injections, ruining our beautiful bodies.

This is not about not taking medicine thinking your invincible, thats not what im saying, becuase we are of this world, so we need things like that, but im just saying these vaccines in particular have been modified in a way, to harm your well being. If nobody killed animals, there wouldn't even be any swine flu. I know this sounds unreal. But it don't matter in the end, the truth always prevails, Waheguru always takes care of us.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bhai Sahib, swine flu IS different from the regular flu for pregnant women. It is VERY serious for a pregnant woman, and her baby, if she gets it. Are you against taking medicine because it won't remove your Karma? Then why did Guru Sahib administer medicine to the ill? I'm sorry, but I don't agree with your thinking of "if you're supposed to get pain, you will get it". We have been given these bodies by Akal Purkh and we are supposed to take care of them. There is nothing against taking medicine mentioned in Sikhi. Everything is according to God's Hukam, but that doesn't mean that we can live a reckless life, and "whatever's gonna happen will happen". This thinking also means that we shouldn't fight in battles, because "whatever will happen will happen". Is there no need to defend ourselves from danger?

No I'm not against medicine, just against particular vaccines, because i believe it can have long term effects on your health. call me crazy, but ive seen too many things first hand and i dont just mean things ive read into the internet, that suggest a group of "elites" or the nwo whatever you want to call them are staging this as a hoax so we become subservient to them.

The swine flu is just like a beta-test for them, for their future programs. I wish i could translate and describe all that ive seen but i can't, i dont even know where to begin.

I would rather not risk taking any vaccine nor want anybody else risk their lives taking it. But its all good, i know God is doing whats best for us no matter what. But i mean, when we are children our immune systems are still developing, then we decide to flood it with all these chemicals. And if you think how did these pigs even get swine flu in the first place? Its from all the inhumane farming, giving animals steroids and feces and stuff and they live in crowded conditions and things.

God created our bodies to be so amazing. I believe a strong healthy immune system can easily fight off swine flu. Thousands of people die from "normal" flu each year and some have even died from swine flu, but the point is millions of people contract flu, most of them survive. You don't need special treatment. I just think that they are trying to scare you into getting the vaccine, so when you get older you are more prone to getting diabetes, cancers & all sorts. I've seen so many things to suggest this, but just don't know how to tell you. I believe they use the mainstream media as a hype machine, to get you to believe whatever they want you to. First they give you a problem, then they act like your saviour. But it is an illusion they are creating, so that you can't live up to your potential so they can manipulate us.

oh yeah and im annoyed how these vaccines give our arms scars for life. And nearly every single vaccinated human being has these stupid scars on our arm from those injections, ruining our beautiful bodies.

This is not about not taking medicine thinking your invincible, thats not what im saying, becuase we are of this world, so we need things like that, but im just saying these vaccines in particular have been modified in a way, to harm your well being. If nobody killed animals, there wouldn't even be any swine flu. I know this sounds unreal. But it don't matter in the end, the truth always prevails, Waheguru always takes care of us.

I agree with Harjeet Singh, I think there could be a major conspiracy behind this.

and in america , they have forced vaccinations now, its all over the news. it martial law. Why would they force you to have these vaccines? you should have a free choice. That link i posted earlier, has all the information, and its sources. and if you type it in on youtube, and you can see things like on cnn, fox news and they have actually got forced vaccinations in some states now. Come on you guys, this is dodgy. In 1976, there was also a swine flu pandemic, in america. And you can see all the propaganda and videos they made on the internet, its so cheesy. And many people actually died from the vaccine then.

lol look at this advert. There is some serious stuff behind this. Do you really think the government, are here to "serve the people." America has so much money, that if 1% of their finance on military, could be used to ensure everyone on this planet has safe water and food to eat. It is kalyug, but everything seems fine doesn't it? But thats the illusion of it.

and in america , they have forced vaccinations now, its all over the news. it martial law. Why would they force you to have these vaccines? you should have a free choice. That link i posted earlier, has all the information, and its sources. and if you type it in on youtube, and you can see things like on cnn, fox news and they have actually got forced vaccinations in some states now. Come on you guys, this is dodgy. In 1976, there was also a swine flu pandemic, in america. And you can see all the propaganda and videos they made on the internet, its so cheesy. And many people actually died from the vaccine then.

lol look at this advert. There is some serious stuff behind this. Do you really think the government, are here to "serve the people." America has so much money, that if 1% of their finance on military, could be used to ensure everyone on this planet has safe water and food to eat. It is kalyug, but everything seems fine doesn't it? But thats the illusion of it.

Harjeet Singh, I like your thinking! I had heard some conspiracies about swine flu and a number of other stuff America has been doing. I am actually against it because of the reason, like you said, that they are trying to maniplualte you and think that this is good. The only reason why this came a worry for me is beacuse my wife is pregnant, and naturally you want the best.

for the people concerned about the egg issue. There are 2 vaccines avialiable in the UK,one which contains egg and the other which does not. The one that does contains the egg it is just 1 jab. The one that is without egg is 2 jabs which are done 2 weeks apart. saw this in a leaflet i got from my local GP.

The European Medicines Agency have said that the GSK (Pandemrix) vaccine can be given to pregnant women. I recommend that pregnant women receive the vaccination as we know they are particularly vulnerable to the swine flu virus. Indeed, figures from the US have shown that pregnant women are four times more likely to develop serious complications from swine flu and four to five times more likely to be hospitalised.

While both vaccines are new, they are very similar to existing H5N1 vaccines, that GSK and Baxter have already developed. These vaccines have undergone clinical trials involving many thousands of people, including the elderly and young children, which showed these vaccines are generally safe and effective. Previous studies have also shown that changing the strain of virus in a vaccine does not substantially affect its safety profile. These extensive trials therefore give us confidence that the new Swine Flu vaccines carry a very low risk.

The vaccines contain inactivated flu viruses so they can’t cause flu. However, as with most vaccines, some people experience mild side effects, including a slight fever and aches and pains. These reactions usually disappear within one to two days without treatment. Most people will experience nothing worse than a sore arm.

Pandemrix from GSK contains very small quantities of thiomersal, a preservative that contains mercury. Thiomersal has been used in vaccines for over 60 years to prevent bacterial contamination. Studies by the World Health Organisation and the UK Commission on Human Medicine have found no evidence of health risks linked to thiomersal.

The Baxter vaccine is not manufactured using eggs and can be given to vegans or those with egg allergies.