Does Telepathy Exist?

apnepart2

"A person who is able to make use of telepathy is said to be able to read the thoughts and stored information in the brain of others. " - Wiki

Actually this maybe true, I honestly don't know. I myself have produced other paranormal abilities, (not telepathy!), but all this distracts us from Naam,.....and no! I haven't been watching too many episodes for Heroes!

biggrin.gif

i have asked a couple of times before and here we go again....does it exist? i have a sinking feeling in or around my heart (and i have constant thoughts about a particular thing), is that it? and no i don't have any health issues.lol

It exists, but in a conducive environment.

i remember watching a documentary on it, and they found that twins, usually had an ability like this. Like there was this group of twin sisters. One had gone on holiday to the other side of the planet, and there she was involved in an accident. And her twin sister who was in another country, felt her pains at the exact same time. She knew something had happened to her sister. So she rang her up and it was true. And i know people who said, when one of their family members were hurt or involved in an accident, that they saw Guru Nanak dev ji, in their dreams, And it was like a message to tell them it was gonna be all right. But thats more to due with empathy rather than telepathy.

But on this documentary, they were also talking about how they, removed cells and dna from a certain body part and placed it elsewhere. When the person tried to move that limb, the cells in the other room were also reacting. And there was this thing with cloned plants, that could do similar stuff, ill try find a video on it, pretty cool stuff.

But we have all had those moments, when you are with somebody, and you are thinking what they are thinking, and you end up saying the exact same thing as them at the sametime. lol, pretty funny when that happens, but it is like we are all interconnected with our minds.

Plus there a thousands of people who claim to be telepathic, and have had these experiences. Sure some of them are fake, but some have got to be real. Im pretty sure telepathy is real, considering all the other siddhi powers, we are aware about. and i was reading about this thing, about how one of our chakras protects our brain from these telepathic messages, otherwise, people and ghosts would constantly be trying annoy us, it kinda makes sense. Probably best most of us don't know stuff about this, or we'd probably end up abusing it.

handreading, and other "magical" stuff,(telepathy, jantar mantar)

is also an type of vidyaa...

Gurmukhs, who do alot of naam abiyaas, gurbanee abiyaas, also have the same ability throught maharajs kirpa, but thoose gurmukhs have no moh (attachment) to these powers...

for example, sant baba gurbachan singh jee khalsa bhindranwale, and various other mahapursh!

akalo

gurfateh!