Noormehila Samagam - Police / Badal Govt Fires on Singhs

hawk13

Another Sikh missing since yesterday's clashes (Pictures)

ldh51.jpg

Ludhiana, Punjab: There is no official figure of how many Sikhs killed or injured in Ludhiana Police and Sikh Sangat clash. Jagjit Singh is very worried man and so is his family. The reason – his 38-year-old brother, Swaran, who had gone out along with him, is still missing.

"My brother and I, along with his seven-year-old son, had gone along with the 'Akhand Kirtaniya jatha' to the Feruman Shaheeda gurdwara to protest against a congregation that was being held at the GLADA grounds on Chandigarh Road. Though my nephew and I came back home safe and sound yesterday, I don't have any idea about where my brother might be," said a worried Jagjit.

"We've been looking for him everywhere, praying he is safe, but have yet not been able to get a clue as to his whereabouts. "The last time I saw him yesterday was at Cheema Chowk when the police lobbed tear gas shells at a rampaging mob. After the crowd dispersed we got separated," he added.

For the last 35 hours Jagjit has been frantically searching for his brother, hoping someone would disclose his whereabouts.

"My brother devotes most of his time in prayers and 'kirtans' and we thought he was probably busy helping those injured in the violence. However, his mobile has remained switched off", says Jagjit. He added Swaran has two sons aged seven and four, along with a nine-year-old daughter and wife Simranjit Kaur waiting for him.

Suspecting the police might be involved in his disappearance, former SAD councillor Rajinder Singh Bhatia said, "We all fear the cops picked him up and will torture him. In fact many people have gone missing after yesterday's clashes and this needs to be probed."

Swaran is a resident of Azad Nagar and runs a confectionary shop to earn his livelihood.

Pictures

ldh.jpgShaheed Bhai Darshan Singh shortly before he died. As seen in picture, Singhs were trying to help him.

ldh2.jpgAnother Sikh on the ground. In this picture one Policeman seen helping him & shielding him but soon left him bleeding on ground.

ldh3.jpgBeating innocent, non-armed sikhs?

ldh4.jpgLawless Police Force

ldh5.jpgCollecting bullets

bullets-bus-hit.jpgPolice didn't fire in air but were aiming at protestors. Some bullets hit many public buses as seen above.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*edited*

Sikh youth are desperate for some action plan while Sant Samaaj is believing in delaying tactics perhaps at the behest of badal.

Though not that i support Sant Samaaj or have anything against them but I believe that some things need a proper planning with cool head, so that maybe the reason why some group leaders announced meeting at some other time and place?

*edited*

Sikh youth are desperate for some action plan while Sant Samaaj is believing in delaying tactics perhaps at the behest of badal.

I disagree with you Harjot, along with all other missionary's (Spokesman, ik noor khalsa fauj, tat khalsa etc). I have to agree with S1ngh and apnepart2. Even Panjab Radio in the UK (well-known anti-Panthics) are agreeing with the stance taken by the panthic parcharaks and sants (they even went as far as saying that "we have to give credit to baba ranjit singh where it is due and we wanted to interview him live on our radio but couldnt get hold of him" lol) - so please Harjot das_nimana Brar - please loose the hate and start to agree with everyone else for once (being a heretic anti-dasam granth missionary you probably wont!).

Singhs need to be very careful what they do next, the government wants any excuse to attack and kill more sikhs!

Guest PunjabSingh

*edited*

I disagree with you Harjot, along with all other missionary's (Spokesman, ik noor khalsa fauj, tat khalsa etc). I have to agree with S1ngh and apnepart2. Even Panjab Radio in the UK (well-known anti-Panthics) are agreeing with the stance taken by the panthic parcharaks and sants (they even went as far as saying that "we have to give credit to baba ranjit singh where it is due and we wanted to interview him live on our radio but couldnt get hold of him" lol) - so please Harjot das_nimana Brar - please loose the hate and start to agree with everyone else for once (being a heretic anti-dasam granth missionary you probably wont!).

Singhs need to be very careful what they do next, the government wants any excuse to attack and kill more sikhs!

Apna Nau vee das day.

K der lagdaa ?

*edited*

*edited*

Though not that i support Sant Samaaj or have anything against them but I believe that some things need a proper planning with cool head, so that maybe the reason why some group leaders announced meeting at some other time and place?

*edited*

Eye witness account, Sant baba Ranjit Singh telling the sangat what really happened Ludhiana.