hawk13

MESSAGE TO SIKHS AROUND THE WORLD

A live update about the Panjab situation is to be broadcast on:

The Sikh Channel

(Sky 840)

at

6.30pm

(UK Time)

The Sikh Qaum's Mahaan Parchaarak - Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Jee Dhadrianwale - is also expected to give a live update via telephone.

Sikhs worldwide can watch this on the internet on:

www.SikhChannel.tv

Please forward this message to all.

"Quam De Heere" - Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Jee Dhadrianwale - have just given a powerful message to millions of Sikhs around the world on The Sikh Channel (Sky 840), and given a deep insight of what is happening in India, including what the anti-Panthic forces and Government is doing.

There should be recordings available online somewhere for those who have missed it.

Eye witness account, Sant baba Ranjit Singh telling the sangat what really happened Ludhiana.

http://http://www.yo...h?v=bgSTXT9p16o

http://http://www.yo...h?v=Dp55R3IJI2g

This singh went up to DIG or DSP and grabed his neck. Babbar aint scared, we need one babbar in every home, than the govt of India will stop abusing Sikhs.

http://http://www.yo...h?v=qk8Rg_B23_w

http://http://www.yo...h?v=iyiHFoWlvjI

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PunjabSingh

Surinder Badal (wife of Parkash Badal) has followed Ashutosh for a long time

selsf6.jpg

Thanks for posting this picture.

Actually I have been trying to find a similar picture on the net where Harsimrat Badal wife of Sukhbir Badal is shown at the feet of Ashutosh .If any one finds it please post it here.

Although Harsimrat is being praised by various Sikhs for raising 1984 anti Sikh genocide in the Lok Sabha.

Why has the badal dal remained silent for 25 years ?What did badal dal do for the 1984 Anti Sikh genocide when NDA govt which included badal dal was in power at the centre ?

In reality Sukhbir,Prakash,Surinder and Harsimrat badals have repeatedly visited Jhoota Sauda Sirsa dera,Dera Beas and Noormehalia Ashutosh dera amongst other.There are proofs of this.

On Sunday night (6.12.09), the Sikh Federation (UK) contacted Rt. Hon. Rob Marris MP (Chair of the APPG for UK Sikhs) who in this capacity, has written to Rt. Hon. David Miliband MP (Foreign Secretary) as a matter of urgency.

A copy of the letter from Rob Marris to David Miliband is reproduced below:

Dear David,

Deaths of protesters in Ludhiana, Punjab

Saturday 5 December 2009

I write as Chair of the APPG for UK Sikhs.

I understand that, on Saturday 5 December 2009, police and paramilitary forces in India opened fire to stop Sikh protesters, belonging to Sikh religious organisations, marching towards a controversial anti-Sikh two-day event organised in Ludhiana by Dera Divya Jyoti of Ashutosh; and that at least one Sikh has been killed, and about 15 seriously injured. Sadly, the death toll is expected to increase.

Understandably, there has been grave disquiet in Punjab and around the world at the actions of the Indian police and paramilitary forces. Despite an indefinite curfew in the city, thousands of Sikhs are said to be preparing to travel to Ludhiana to participate in further protests.

Sikhs are particularly upset as what they interpret as double standards and deliberate provocation of Sikhs. On Thursday and Friday 3 and 4 December 2009, following a minor incident, there was widespread arson and violence by migrant workers across Ludhiana, yet it is suggested that this was permitted without any action taken by the police. Conversely, the protest march by Sikh religious organisations on Saturday 5 December was met with the use of tear gas, batons, and then live ammunition.

Sikh religious organisations have called for a peaceful bandh (closure) in Ludhiana, and legal cases to be registered against Ashutosh and against Harish Bedi MLA, who is alleged to have himself fired shots at Sikh protesters. Meanwhile the Punjab government, recognising the seriousness of the situation, has ordered a magisterial probe into the incident.

I should be grateful if you, or one of your colleagues, could make urgent representations to the government of India, asking them what steps they are taking to calm the situation, and to ensure that an impartial and independent investigation is carried out in the near future.

In due course, please could I be informed as to the response of the Union government?

Yours sincerely,

Rob Marris

MP for Wolverhampton South West

Thank you very much for this photo of this ਦੁਬਾਜਰੀ shamelessly sitting at the feet of this charlatan.

It makes sense why they wanted to protect this con-artist at the expense of shooting the Singhz.

It also makes sense why she had air-conditioning specially installed in Darbar Sahib even though all the conservationists have said it will ruin the building. She's used to the AC in the deras she goes to.

I heard from someone she supposedly does a lot of simran. OK, whatever. Guru Sahib says saying the name of God all day doesn't matter if your heart isn't pure:

ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਨਿਤ ਕਰਹਿ ਰਸਨਾ ਕਹਿਆ ਕਛੂ ਨ ਜਾਣੀ ॥

They may continually chant, 'Har, Har' with their tongues, but they do not know what they are saying. (Anand Sahib)

ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਕਰਹਿ ਨਿਤ ਕਪਟੁ ਕਮਾਵਹਿ ਹਿਰਦਾ ਸੁਧੁ ਨ ਹੋਈ ॥

One who chants the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, while constantly practicing deception, shall never become pure of heart. p732

I heard from someone she supposedly does a lot of simran. OK, whatever. Guru Sahib says saying the name of God all day doesn't matter if your heart isn't pure:

..and i had heard she downed a complete bottle of whiskey and fell unconcious in he washroom during 1997-2002 often! apparently she handled all the bags of money, sukhbir wasn't around the scene then, and she had a lot of tension!!