Noormehila Samagam - Police / Badal Govt Fires on Singhs

hawk13

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest militant singh
Can we discuss , what happend to Akali Dal Maan and why Sant Ram Singh who also claimed to be a Jathedar of Damdami Taksal was not their. I have never heard about him . Where is Tarna Dal , Budha Dal , Bidi Chand Dal , Shiromani Khalsa Panchayat and many more. People who are talking against Sant Ranjeet Singh and Dhuna should know these people are their and some say why were they standing at back .

I can't really speak for anyone but Singhs of Akali Dal Amritsar were present and some were injured, like Bhai Anoop Singh Sandhu.

No comment on who was there and who was not, against rules, everyone knows by now anyway who was there and who was not.

HAS ANYONE GOT NEWS FROM DASAM GRANTH AND GURU GOBIND SINGH JI NINDAKS LIKE DAL KHALSA UK OF MANMOHAN IN SOUTHALL? They seem to be quiet in this issue - they only normally make statements anyway (i think they made one already but not highlighted like they did for their last one, which i think was the babboo maan one). o well. maybe gurcharan sarpanch and others can give update? haven't heard much from them in this thread?

dal khalsa warnd sikhs 1 day b4 while u lot were cryin abt the age old issue of dasam granth, dal khalsa also warned of clashes between pro and anti dasam granth - asked and appealed 4 unity,buh u lot seem to fink u lot can decide who and who aint a sikh 4rm da lookz of it ,kanwarpal singh bittu and da leadership of dal khalsa were @ ludhiana,if u or any other anti dal khalsa person gt a problem - i suggest u go and say it 2 their faces if u such top boyz

I got another important infomation, Harish Bedi's son Honey Bedi first fired at police so that police fire at sikhs as a counter attack. I got this information from two sources, one son of a CID and other friend of Honey Bedi's friend.

Guest PunjabSingh

I got another important infomation, Harish Bedi's son Honey Bedi first fired at police so that police fire at sikhs as a counter attack. I got this information from two sources, one son of a CID and other friend of Honey Bedi's friend.

Even if this was true then again Badal BJP is to be blamed.

If Punjab CID's son knows this then how come CID itself was ignorant of this ?

Can we discuss , what happend to Akali Dal Maan and why Sant Ram Singh who also claimed to be a Jathedar of Damdami Taksal was not their. I have never heard about him . Where is Tarna Dal , Budha Dal , Bidi Chand Dal , Shiromani Khalsa Panchayat and many more. People who are talking against Sant Ranjeet Singh and Dhuna should know these people are their and some say why were they standing at back .

I can't really speak for anyone but Singhs of Akali Dal Amritsar were present and some were injured, like Bhai Anoop Singh Sandhu.

No comment on who was there and who was not, against rules, everyone knows by now anyway who was there and who was not.

HAS ANYONE GOT NEWS FROM DASAM GRANTH AND GURU GOBIND SINGH JI NINDAKS LIKE DAL KHALSA UK OF MANMOHAN IN SOUTHALL? They seem to be quiet in this issue - they only normally make statements anyway (i think they made one already but not highlighted like they did for their last one, which i think was the babboo maan one). o well. maybe gurcharan sarpanch and others can give update? haven't heard much from them in this thread?

DO your research.

I remember before this situation even started, Dal Khalsa Uk made a press release warning of a real danger regarding the Ashutosh Visit and how

sikhs should unite to stop it from taking place by putting up a resistance.

Take a minute of your precious time to read this http://dalkhalsa.blogspot.com/2009/12/dal-khalsa-calls-for-sikhs-to-unite.html

This statement was released on Thursday 3rd December. Thats 2 days before the visit even took place that sikhs were being asked to prepare and unite.

To my knowledge they were the 1st to highlight and pre-warn us of the possible forthcoming struggle.

I seen few people posting "United we stand, Divided we FALL"

The emergency meeting called in Southall is by FSO im told.

Dal Khalsa Uk are a member of that organistaion also along with other leaading sikh organistions last time i checked.

Please attend if it does not shatter people's ego to do so.

We need to start asking ourselves if we are breaking sikhs off, or bringing them together in unity as many have asked.

right now i cant make out whats goin on.

Shaheed bhai darshan singh was killed by the bullet of a DSP.

Dont let his shaheedi be for nothing. Now is our time to oppose these evil forces. we can do this if we UNITE, EXPOSE, and OPPOSE this regime of hindutva sponsored terror. Our leaders are not gonna do nothing. Its up to the common man like us. Just like shaheed dharshan singh the Rikshaw driver who took the bullet protesting.

United we Stand, Divided we FALL

Parnaam SHaheeda Nu.

In My Opinion,

Be Very Careful of the Kinds of Posts Which are Strategies that Anti-Dasam Patshah Bani People Use to Gain Support to Take Advantage of Shaheeds Such As Shaheed Baba Darshan Singh Ji!! WHO LOVED DASAM PATSHAH BANI!!! To get control of Akal Takhat to ATTACK DASAM PATSHAH BANI!!!

Be very careful, these kind of People are Political Strategists who use The Blood of Great Gurmukhs to ATTACK Dasam Patshah Bani!!

They Say Things like 'Divided we Fall!!!' but they want to ATTACK ENTIRE KHALSA DHARMA!!! THEY DON'T WANT KHALSA TO FALL!!! THEY WANT TO DESTROY KHALSA!!!!

NEVER SUPPORT ANYONE WHO IS SUSPECTED OF ATTACKING DASAM PATSHAH BANI!!!! WHO SHOW SUPPORT FOR DARSHAN RAGI ETC!!!!!

True Khalsa Who LOVE Dasam Patshah Bani Must TAKE CONTROL!!!!!

Don't Fall for the Traps of 'sikhs' using Emotional Blackmail!! They are EXTREMELY CUNNING!!! THEY DON'T HAVE FAITH IN THE LOVE OF DASAM PATHSAH BANI IN SUCH GURMUKHS SUCH AS BABA JARNAIL SINGH BHINDRANWALE!!!! BABA NAND SINGH JI!!!! BHAI SAHIB RANDHIR SINGH JI!!!! BABA ISHAR SINGH JI!!!!! BABA ATTAR SINGH JI!!!! GYANI SANT SINGH MASKEEN!!!!! SO MANY GURMUKHS!!!!!

BE CAREFUL!!!!! THE NEW ENEMIES WHO ATTACK DASAM PATSHAH BANI AND KHALSA JEEVAN LOOK LIKE 'SIKHS'!!!!!

Dal khalsa is an organization on paper only. Dal Khalsa is a supporter of heretic Ragi and kala afghana ideology.

They are anything but panthic.Sikhs need to identify their enemies and isolate them.

Im trying to understand what you mean but I cannot. Try to Remember... The founder of that very dal khalsa organisation took the plane in protest of Sant Bhindranwalle's arrest. Bhindranwale himself mentioned it in his speeches clearly.

The enemy is Ashutosh and shiv sena. Also Badals policy of protecting these people. This whole thing was an elaborate set up to make sikhs fight each other.

The planned bandh on Monday is no coincidence. Its all linked to whats been taking place in Ludhiana. We must see this.

IN MY OPINION,

IT ALSO INVOLVES ATTACKING DASAM PATSHAH BANI!!!!! IT IS THE SAME PEOPLE INVOLVED!!!!! BJP, SHIV SENA, CONGRESS, DARSHAN RAGI, SARNA, BADALS, RSS, AND EVEN MORE!!!!! IT IS ALL ABOUT ATTACKING KHALSA!!!!! AND THE SPIRIT OF KHALSA!!!!! DASAM PATSHAH BANI!!!!! SOME FROM OUTSIDE!!!! SOME FROM INSIDE!!!!! ONE GOAL!!!! ATTACK KHALSA!!!!!! ATTACK SPIRIT OF KHALSA!!!!! ATTACK SOURCE OF WARRIOR AND FIGHTING SPIRIT OF KHALSA!!!! ATTACK PHYSICALLY!!!! ATTACK MENTALLY BY CREATING CONFUSIONS!!!!! ATTACK!!!!! ATTACK!!!!! ATTACK!!!!