Noormehila Samagam - Police / Badal Govt Fires on Singhs

hawk13

I represent what is on my name, If you have any doubt.

However, I have not seen any evidence of the slandering you say is taking place by Dal khalsa uk. Simply because no1 has shown me anything. If you wish to prove my view wrong, then show me otherwise so I may look at your evidence.

About 5 posts have mentioned dal khalsa uk. Its had nothing to do with the topic, and Ive entered the discussion at that point. As soon as "Sikh federation" is mentioned, the clamp is put on it and asked to stick to topic.

Im not a representative of Dal Khalsa so I cannot answer your questions.

But I am asking you to present the sangat with some more credible evidence to back your claims. I saw the video. But im reffering to the uk based organisation. Thankyou.

Is Dal Khalsa UK different from Dal Khalsa India. I thought they are brothers in arms.

Please calrify this.

Moreover who sponsored Ragi darshan's tour of germany last year.It was dal khalsa leader of germany

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAL KHALSA is a big topic to talk about.

Theres Dal khalsa. (India one, gajinder singh founder who hijakd plane in protest when bhindranwale was arrested )

Theres Dal khalsa Uk. Reinstated recently

Then theres the rouge Dal khalsa uk of traitor jaswant singh tekedar who fled to uk. Miri piri gurdwara southall.

Then theres dal khalsa usa who do their own thing also.

3 of these 4 organisations dont even get on with each other.

I think thats it.

http://panthic.org/articles/5168

Harjinder Singh Dilgeer's story is not much different. This self-styled scholar, claims to be one of the founding members of the Dal Khalsa outfit, and has worked for the Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee (SGPC) in the last decade. Like the Ragi, he too stoked the emotions of the Sikh community during the 1980s and 1990s. He wrote books such as : Khalistan Di Twarikh, Sikh Hijackers, Kharhkoo Lekh, Jujharu Kalaam, Sikh Jujharvaad, all based on Sikh Nationalism, and Kharkoo ideology. In 1997, he published the 'Sikh Reference Book', which he presents as an encyclopedia of Sikh culture, literature, polity, theology, and history. Incidentally, the very ideas and facts he penned in the Reference Book, he would later upturn in his later works.

Thanks for calrification.

I hope you know Harjinder dilgeer is from UK.You must be knowing he is baiggest baiter of sikhs these days preaching anti sikh sermons everywhere.

Where does he fit in?

DAL KHALSA is a big topic to talk about.

Theres Dal khalsa. (India one, gajinder singh founder who hijakd plane in protest when bhindranwale was arrested )

Theres Dal khalsa Uk. Reinstated recently

Then theres the rouge Dal khalsa uk of traitor jaswant singh tekedar who fled to uk. Miri piri gurdwara southall.

Then theres dal khalsa usa who do their own thing also.

3 of these 4 organisations dont even get on with each other.

I think thats it.

There is one led by Paramjit Dakha in USA also. A staunch anti dasam Bani organization that has been completely marginalized by sikhs over here.

yeh well theres another 1 then. He's not right in the head from what ive heard him say.

Essence of my writing all this is that dal khalsa UK led by manmohan singh should express their views publicly of disatncing such anti panthic organizations

For example dilgeer says

Nitnem banis are bogus.

Akal takhat has no place in sikhism

There were no 40 muktas

Amrit is not required.

He is corrupting whole sikh history along with kala afghna and joginder spokesman.

yes, the usa faction usually the one that makes alot of statements against individuals they dont like. Usually accuse them of being rss.

But believe me he is one man show. Has nobody to follow because of his anti panthic activities.

I agree with what u say.

But I dont see how calling southall sikhs druggies, will help anyone here achieve their objectives. Thats more likely to create hatred. Whilst this meeting on Saturday was said to help with unity. I dont see the logic in that.

Like i said before in my very 1st post. If people want unity then let them take steps towards it. If not then they should drop this false notion of brotherhood.

Gurfateh

WAKE UP. look wut the india media is trying to do.... and make this new movement look bad...

please Sanagat ji... stop the debates among ourselves.. we'll take care of them later.. but its time to unite and take action.

Revival of Khalistan - Reunion planned in USA and Europe

November 1984 Indian army police intelligence and Hindu RSS mobs led by government officials massacred and tried to ethnically cleanse India of Sikhs. But there is now a renewed attempt of some Sikh militant groups based in Europe and the US to revive Khalistan movement.