Noormehila Samagam - Police / Badal Govt Fires on Singhs

hawk13

Shaheed Bhai Darshan Singh Ji belonged to a poor Sikh family. He had the occupation of a "Auto Driver". It saddens me so much to know that this man was an Amritdhari Singh of 60 years still having to work hard to bring in his daily bread. Although it is admirable to be earning one's living by an honest mean, it distresses me to learn the condition of poverty his family lives in. This makes me want to be the best person I can be to try and better the world as much as I can. I want to help the Sikh people who live in such harsh conditions. It breaks my heart to think of all the things I have here living in Canada that I waste. The time I waste, the money, the healthcare, the opportunities, the education.. so many things I take for granted while another Sikh in Punjabi toils each day trying to scrape together some measly rupees to survive. If I don't reach the highest of peaks, which for me is 100% attainable, I do not consider myself a human being. I will attain my ambition. I will become the person to help my people. I will succeed in what I pursue and I will bring a change.

This will be the last post I make on this website. My voyage begins tomorrow.

Start Climbing, I will do this.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shaheed Bhai Darshan Singh Ji belonged to a poor Sikh family. He had the occupation of a "Auto Driver". It saddens me so much to know that this man was an Amritdhari Singh of 60 years still having to work hard to bring in his daily bread. Although it is admirable to be earning one's living by an honest mean, it distresses me to learn the condition of poverty his family lives in. This makes me want to be the best person I can be to try and better the world as much as I can. I want to help the Sikh people who live in such harsh conditions. It breaks my heart to think of all the things I have here living in Canada that I waste. The time I waste, the money, the healthcare, the opportunities, the education.. so many things I take for granted while another Sikh in Punjabi toils each day trying to scrape together some measly rupees to survive. If I don't reach the highest of peaks, which for me is 100% attainable, I do not consider myself a human being. I will attain my ambition. I will become the person to help my people. I will succeed in what I pursue and I will bring a change.

This will be the last post I make on this website. My voyage begins tomorrow.

Start Climbing, I will do this.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

yeah bro i didn't buy any new clothes for winter for this reason. <banned word filter activated>.

LETS MAKE AN E-LETTER AND EVERY MEMBER SIGN IT AND SEND IT TO DAMDAMI TAKSAL AND TELL THEM WE DO ARDASS FOR THEM SINGHS AND THEIR BROTHERS ARE WITH THEM AND HOPE FOR CHARDIKALA OF PANTH. WORDS GO A LONG WAY.

1. Badal is follower of ashutosh and bibi badal is well known followers of him.

2. Badal donated around 200 acres to some dera wala baba near Pathankot, don't really know his name but i think it might have been Virsa singh of Delhi who died and his followers are fighting over his huge property.

3. Badal gave around 200 acres of Prime Mohali Industrial Land to dera Radhasoami Beas worth a billion (yes a billion!) which was meant for industry and is few kms from Historic Chappar chirri which got paltry 10 acres.

4. Badal is also follower of another baba of ASR.

5. Badal has been photographed wearing mukat or some ceremonial hindu religious gear during hawans (someone upload that photograph too).

6. please post more info i know only this right now.

Since some people don't know Punjabi, here is a transcript of sorts of one of the videos posted above. The speaker below was an eyewitness at the scene:

From the past 10 days, Sant Smaj was saying ban the Ashutosh samagam to prevent problems. Yesterday, 300 Singhs were sent from Gurdwara Parmeshar Duar. There were 2 meetings in Gurdwara Kalgidhar and Jawaddi Kalan. The DSPs assured that the Shoba Yatra of Ashutosh was canceled and banned.

In 2003, the Central Govt. had banned Ashutosh from doing samagams in Punjab other than Nurmehal due to anticipated problems. Regardless of this prohibition, the Punjab Govt. allowed it. Many organisations had noted this for many days looking at the posters for the smagam.

Even though they said it was banned, we still decided to go there. There were about 15 Mahapurkhs, including Harman Singh, Baljit Singh Daduwal, etc. Dal Khalsa, Federations, KAC, Mohkam Singh. 500-700 Singhs left from the Gurdwara with ardas. At just 100 feet, they started surrounding us. They started hitting with sticks and taking turbans off.

We did jaikara and resolved to go forward. Some Singhs were warm because Ashutosh had challenged the honour of the Sikhs. One MLA was saying again and again that he would make the smagam go forth under any condition.

We were moving forward in peace reciting the Satnam, then they stopped us again, and threw gas bombs, injured many Singhs. There were 2-3 Singhs in front, 1 was shaheed, maybe more. 11 injured. One Singh who was with Baba Harnam Singh took a big blow on the head. One 60-year old Singh who was with me (S. Dhadrianwale) moved forward and took a bullet in the arm which was going toward S. Dhadrianwale.

A "Panthic" government did Ashutosh's smagam along with Harish Bedi, MLA under protection of police for 2 hours while they fired bullets on us, including SSPs. They have a responsibility to make a wall, or use a water cannon, or fire at people's feet, or use rubber bullets. But they just started firing bullets, including with AK-47s.

One Singh is injured he might not survive. Bhai Darshan Singh of village Lohara, a poor auto-riksha driver, went with us. When we saw what they were doing, hundreds of Singhs would have been shaheed with what the administration was doing. They desired that Singhs become so afraid they would never rise again.

Our leaders recognised this and tried to reduce the ferocity of the Singhs saying that they are going to kill hundreds today, so just sit right here with legs crossed, there is no other solution.

Now it's 12 at night, we're here from 11:30 in the morning. Maybe 500-700 bodies. We've given messages to all to take part in this strike. But the administration isn't letting anyone come to Ludhiana.

Plan for tomorrow is that Ashutosh's smagam shouldn't take place tomorrow. And that the final sanskar of that Singh should take place on this stage.

We're just sitting here instead of going home to give encouragement to the Sangat to come here. Some Federationists. No Jathedars so far. When I came from England, I also said then that Baba Baljit Singh Ji went to jail in relation to the Sirsa matter, 7 Singhs of ours were charged, our tour was stopped. One person had thrown oil on himself and inflamed himself, and they put the murder charge on us.

The Sirsa case wasn't finished, and this new one started. Because the Sirsa Sacha Sauda fellow, Bhaniarewala, and Ashutosh.... We're saying from the morning that we're not against any organisation.

Hindus have a lot of gurus, from Asa Ram to Parmanand to Ramdev, Brahmdev, Murari Bapu, they come here and do their programs, and we don't object. But if we object, it's to the Sirsa Sacha Sauda fellow, Bhaniarewala, and Ashutosh. Because they are against Hindus too, they say I am Ram, I am Guru Nanak, there is no need for parkash, I am parkash of Guru Granth Sahib.

Some organisations are trying to create a situation in Punjab that Hindus hate Sikhs and vice versa. But Hindus don't oppose Sikhs. Yet if someone is speaking against Sihi, and Gurus, then we are opposing them. All this happened with the encouragement of Punjab Govt. even after the ban of 2003.

The Singh who was with Baba Harnam Singh is now OK. One more Singh is serious, his bullet was taken out in surgery. The rest of the Sants had some blows from sticks. Some Sikhs have greater injuries, some less.

Ashutosh closed his program and left. He said that, but the administration didn't. The way they said they'd ban it but they didn't, it seem to us that they'll say we'll close it, then tomorrow when all the organisations are gone, then they'll start it again.

Vaheguru Ji ka Khalsa, Vaheguru ji ki Fateh!

Atlanta youth from USA interviewing a Singh present at the LDH Morcha, in full chardi kala...

THis is the latest.

Four Singhs Saheed

Twelve or more injured.

Stop listening to the Indian News channel. THey are just giviing one side of the news. THey are also tring to make the sikh jathabandyan look bad.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO THE SIKHS IN AUSTRALIA, HARISH BEDI the MLA, who gave the shooting order, is trying to run away to Australia for Safety.

The Singhs in punjab, requesting to the Australian sangat to take strong action against Harish Bedi.

We are getting information from the Singhs, who are present at the morcha. and who also saw with their eyes Singhs getting saheed. vaheguru

We will try to get more information from the Singhs and update the worldwide sangat.

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=1K42v3kIfzI

2. Badal donated around 200 acres to some dera wala baba near Pathankot, don't really know his name but i think it might have been Virsa singh of Delhi who died and his followers are fighting over his huge property.

3. Badal gave around 200 acres of Prime Mohali Industrial Land to dera Radhasoami Beas worth a billion (yes a billion!) which was meant for industry and is few kms from Historic Chappar chirri which got paltry 10 acres.

5. Badal has been photographed wearing mukat or some ceremonial hindu religious gear during hawans (someone upload that photograph too).

In My Opinion,

1. PeePee Badal! She Worships AshuTrash and Drinks His P!ss!! Witch Surinder and AshuTrash 'Get Jiggy With It!!'; and Demon Badal Watches and Dances!! (admin. don't delete this! Surinder The Witch is Behind ALMOST EVERYTHING!!!!)

(3). Corporations have a Strategy to locate their stores within a certain distance from everyone in a certain population (For example; they will be a store within 20 mins etc. from every location in that City). This is strategically done to ATTACK Sikhi! (same with Badals liquor industry in Punjab!) Badal has been implementing This Plan with BJP and RSS for Decades! They will Provide them everything needed to locate in areas of populations of prestige (even if in a little isolation) to ATTACK KHALSA!!! All Those that ATTACK KHALSA will be aided, funded, and provided for, at government expense of Badal, BJP, RSS and even Congress!!!

(2). Same as (3) Their Plan is to Fund all Those that Will ATTACK or POLLUTE or CONFUSE People of SIKHI! Promote Human Gurus' Etc!

4. Badal is a follower of ANY baba that will ATTACK KHALSA!!!!

5. What has been photographed of Badal is nothing!! What he has Done Behind the Scenes to ATTACK KHALSA is Unimaginable!!!!!

Sukhbir is now in charge of ATTACKING KHALSA from within!!! He will vomit 'Sweet' Words from Outside! And Even Apologize Every Second Day! EVERYTHING IS PLANNED!!! HE WILL ALWAYS ATTACK KHALSA!!! IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE THAT HE CAN!!!! WHILE HE WILL BE CAUTIOUS TO ALSO MAKE SURE HE CAN STAY IN POWER!!!! SUKHBIR IS THE DEVIL!!!! AND SO IS SARNA AND HIS TEAM AND CONGRESS!!!!

Guest PunjabSingh

7.There is documentary proof(pictures and videos) of Prakash and Sukhbir badal sitting at the feet of Saudhaa Saad Sirsa dera and partaking some "parshaad" from him.

Guest PunjabSingh

The firing on Sikh youth in Ludhiana on December 5,2009 by Punjab police was very similar to the events in 1978.

However at that time there was only "one" tv channel Doordarshan and only one radio :All India Radio which could be manipulated in such a way as to give only the government version.In fact even during Operation Bluestar only these 2 media were there.Moreove the only means of communication was land line telephone.For any STD or ISD call one had to first contact the operator and then request for number to be called.Then the operator used to call you when the STD or ISD call got through.Moreover STD,ISD calls were very costly.

In contrast 2009 is exactly the reverse there is internet,mobiles,satellite radio and tv.So this time Badal BJP are not going to getaway easily.Badal BJP Congress day paap daa gharra(pot) bhar chukaa hai and their demise is very near .

dasnimana, you are right. With mobile camera phones, SMS, multimedia phone service, Youtube, and the Internet, it is much more possible for us to get our side of the story out.

Even if we're not able to communicate our message to other communities, at least we can do so with our own.