Noormehila Samagam - Police / Badal Govt Fires on Singhs

hawk13

In My Opinion,

Badals are Directly Involved in These Murders of Recent Days!! It was Against Sikhs Deliberately!! Everything Sukhbir and His Paapi Gang say are Lies!! Congress are Using Evil to Unleash Evil!! Always Against Sikhs!! Demon Parkash has been Training His Son Sukhbir in the Art of Atheist Evil Since Birth!! Surinder is The Witch Behind Everything!! She Loves Power, Money and Demon Worship!!

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another Sikh missing since yesterday clashes (Pictures)

December 6th, 2009

Ludhiana, Punjab: There is no official figure of

how many Sikhs killed or injured in Ludhiana

Police and Sikh Sangat clash. Jagjit Singh is

very worried man and so is his family. The reason

his 38-year-old brother, Swaran, who had gone

out along with him, is still missing.

My brother and I, along with his seven-year-old

son, had gone along with the Akhand Kirtaniya

jatha to the Feruman Shaheeda gurdwara to

protest against a congregation that was being

held at the GLADA grounds on Chandigarh Road.

Though my nephew and I came back home safe and

sound yesterday, I don’t have any idea about

where my brother might be,´ said a worried Jagjit.

We have been looking for him everywhere, praying

he is safe, but have yet not been able to get a

clue as to his whereabouts. The last time I saw

him yesterday was at Cheema Chowk when the police

lobbed tear gas shells at a rampaging mob. After

the crowd dispersed we got separated, he added.

For the last 35 hours Jagjit has been frantically

searching for his brother, hoping someone would disclose his whereabouts.

My brother devotes most of his time in prayers

and kirtans and we thought he was probably busy

helping those injured in the violence. However,

his mobile has remained switched off, says

Jagjit. He added Swaran has two sons aged seven

and four, along with a nine-year-old daughter and

wife Simranjit Kaur waiting for him.

Suspecting the police might be involved in his

disappearance, former SAD councillor Rajinder

Singh Bhatia said, We all fear the cops picked

him up and will torture him. In fact many people

have gone missing after yesterdays clashes and this needs to be probed.€ ¦’´

Swaran is a resident of Azad Nagar and runs a

confectionary shop to earn his livelihood.

we have wishy-washy so-called Panthic leaders who don't think twice about licking Badal, Congress or the RSS' shoes. We NEED to become aware of these individuals who act hardcore and panthic in public but have backdoor meetings with RSS. It's these planted agents who are hindering our efforts to restore the Panth's honour - it's one big, vicious circle of Dushts. They come out to the rallies and protests to take pictures but they send our Naujavaan Khaalsay to take the bullets. Then they make big declarations and statements to the press, only to turn tail and run minutes after. Announcing 'Panthic gatherings' or meetings days or weeks after, they're only trying to push the issue away.

raj, are we going to talk about who was there, who was in front, who took bullets, again??

How productive is it to sow seeds of doubt on each other?

Why don't you come out and say exactly who you think is an agent.

A bullet went right past S. Dhadrianwale and instead hit his driver in the arm who was next to him. Is that sufficient to prove he's not an agent, or does the man have to die, too?

They definitely did not send the naujwans forward to take bullets. They told them to stay put because they saw that the scoundrel police didn't have any non-lethal crowd control methods, they were just going straight for shooting bullets. As S. Dhadrianwale mentioned in the interview (transcript is above, read it please), they would have killed hundreds of Singhs that day without any remorse. So everyone was told to just stay put.

Some Singhs still moved forward, which is their choice, I guess, and in no way am I dissing them, but keep in mind, too, that in the Jaito da morcha, Singhs would not move an inch unless their jathedar told them to.

Please don't come on the board and start talking trash about the leaders of the morcha.

The fact is, we have to show resolve and caution at the same time. These animals have zero regard for Sikhs lives and are just looking for excuses to kill.

Bhai Sahib Jee,

I apologize if I'm taking away from the thread and moving it in a different direction; maybe we should move it to a different thread?

I want to clarify that I'm not speaking about the recent events alone nor am I bashing Baba Ranjeet Singh Jee. Baba Jee is very young and is doing great things for the Panth right now and I hope he continues to. Also, I was very hesitant making this post for the exact reason of sowing doubt; at this point I think we need to come together as much as possible but at the same time, I feel that it's hard to close our eyes and not look at certain leaders' histories.

I never took anyone by name, personally, because I recognize the fact that they were out there on the 5th doing something and I'm still sitting at home posting on Internet forums. So I guess my only appeal is for each and everyone of us to regard it their Panthic responsibility to observe and be aware of our Panth's situation, the history of our Movement and the flip-flop nature of our 'Panthic' leaders' stances.

http://www.panthic.org/articles/5034

http://www.panthic.org/section/rss

Bhai Sahib Jee,

I apologize if I'm taking away from the thread and moving it in a different direction; maybe we should move it to a different thread?

I want to clarify that I'm not speaking about the recent events alone nor am I bashing Baba Ranjeet Singh Jee. Baba Jee is very young and is doing great things for the Panth right now and I hope he continues to. Also, I was very hesitant making this post for the exact reason of sowing doubt; at this point I think we need to come together as much as possible but at the same time, I feel that it's hard to close our eyes and not look at certain leaders' histories.

I never took anyone by name, personally, because I recognize the fact that they were out there on the 5th doing something and I'm still sitting at home posting on Internet forums. So I guess my only appeal is for each and everyone of us to regard it their Panthic responsibility to observe and be aware of our Panth's situation, the history of our Movement and the flip-flop nature of our 'Panthic' leaders' stances.

http://www.panthic.org/articles/5034

http://www.panthic.org/section/rss

OK, that's more reasonable.

Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Jee themselves said in the Sikh Channel interview on Monday that there were traitors of the Panth, even now, present during the Dhaarna at Ludhiana on Saturday. These individuals were back-stabbing the Panth by relaying the plans of the Sant Samaaj to Badal and the police in relation to the planning and next steps for the funeral of Shaheed Baba Darshan Singh Jee. This made the Dhaarna ineffective come Sunday morning. Baba Jee said that slowly through, his experiences of dealing with these people, he is realising who truly is Panth-Dhardhee and who is not.

Guru Maharaaj Jee Kirpaa Karan, and bless those GurSikhs with Panthik-spirit with Hosh and Josh to negotiate these difficult times and spot the Dushts and Sell-Outs within.

Waheguroo

My dad come from saidowal which is village near noormahal. Where does ashojasho live. Is he having dera in noormahal khas?

Also whre asho go now? is he in noormahal then are Singh not going to catch him in noormahal. if Baba Ranjit Singh Ji and Baba Harnam Singh Ji bring demonstration to noormahal and do blockad of the dera then where will asho run to?

Did yesterday the dirt bedi ludhiana mla go to punjab assembly where the mla knock each other turban off.

Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Jee themselves said in the Sikh Channel interview on Monday that there were traitors of the Panth, even now, present during the Dhaarna at Ludhiana on Saturday. These individuals were back-stabbing the Panth by relaying the plans of the Sant Samaaj to Badal and the police in relation to the planning and next steps for the funeral of Shaheed Baba Darshan Singh Jee. This made the Dhaarna ineffective come Sunday morning. Baba Jee said that slowly through, his experiences of dealing with these people, he is realising who truly is Panth-Dhardhee and who is not.

Guru Maharaaj Jee Kirpaa Karan, and bless those GurSikhs with Panthik-spirit with Hosh and Josh to negotiate these difficult times and spot the Dushts and Sell-Outs within.

Waheguroo

Agree. We're in a peculiar situation since anybody can come in our (Sikhs') meetings. As the Sant ji mentioned, the planning meeting was held in a gurdwara. We can't go into their meetings that they do behind closed doors.

Agree. We're in a peculiar situation since anybody can come in our (Sikhs') meetings. As the Sant ji mentioned, the planning meeting was held in a gurdwara. We can't go into their meetings that they do behind closed doors.

So how they catching the double agent. Only true Sikh not scared bullets so if all peoples in meeting, Baba Ranjit Singh tell to go to front then maybe the police agent get scared and they catch him when he running to back?

On discovery channel they show machine and it telling if man is tellling truth. If we but the machine then we can put on people at meeting and ask if you telling police. If machinne saying they liers then we can tell them no more meeting and give them some special facial treatments.

From Kamaljit Singh Shaheedsar on fb

Subject: Wake up Call-4

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh .

Guru gobind singh ji maharaj , In the Right of Being Son of God, Created God's Army on this earth and named it Khalsa.

'' Khalsa Kaal purakh ki fauj, pargetyo Khalsa param-atam ki mauj''.

Akaal Purakh has created universe in principle of duality. Thats why’’ Maya’’ has been referred to as Khanda in baani of Guru Gobind Singh ji maharaj, as ‘’Double Edged Sword’’.

''Khanda prithme Saaj ke jin Sab sansaar Upaaya''.(Vaar Sri Bhagauti ji ki).

There is light, there is darkness,

There is Love, there is hatred,

There are Sants, there are dushts,

Guru Gobind Singh ji maharaj were sent by Waheguru for '' Dharam chalaavan, Sant ubaran, Dusht sabhan ko mool Upaaran''.

And Guru Gobind Singh ji Maharaj placed his Jot in Baani and Panth and ordered panth to fulfill his mission. He didn’t make us only Sant but also Sipahi, The Saint Soldiers. Khalsa panth always fought for Justice, freedom, equality and Truth! Khalsa was blessed to fight for humanity. It was not created for just Sikhs, or just for Punjab but whole of world. Didnt Sikhs fight for Hindus and freed their women and children from invading Turks and Afghans?? Didnt Baba Taru Singh ji freed a poor muslim Rahim baksh's daughter from muslim general of patti, who wanted to rape her? and on whose murder charges Baba ji was Martyred. Khalsa fought for humanity and equality, and created a Khalsa raaj in which inspite of 70% population being muslim, sikhs being just 10% and hindus other20%, there were no riots, no killings of civilians. Khalsa raaj became the first State in world in 19th century to abolish Capital punishment.

And today that Khalsa is being beaten and killed on streets of Punjab, humiliated and tortured in police stations, taunted and openly challenged by Enemies of its Guru, in its own land. And its not able to do anything, anything, why?? Is this what Maharaj ji made us like? Today this Army is lost in wilderness, forgetting the very fact that it’s actually an Army, Army of Deathless Lord! But things like this do happen to an army which forgets its discipline, its aims and its duties. Same has happened in our case.We forgot everything.

Who is our commander today in field?

Which is our Capital??

Which is the area of operations of this Army??

What is this army doing to uphold the values given to it by its Creator Lord?

Today, Khalsa has been made to look like a joke, by our Jathedars, Our Leaders,so-called panthic organizations and Our Enemies equally.

I've talked to so many Singhs those who were on field that day, 5th of December. They told me such things that i get ashamed sometimes why i'm living in time of these ppl and feel helpless that i cant do anything.

Sarna, President of Delhi SGPC, came to Singhs on 4th evening, there were around 400-500 singhs present, he started abt how we should fight for Guru, why its important to stop ashutosh, that we'll go tommorow in a peaceful procession, face bullets and lathiss with peace, inj kar desa, unj kar desa, je lorh payi ashutosh de dand bhann desa, bla bla bla bla! And what he did?? That very night around 12 he left for his friend darshan lall, went to Akaal takhat with him on 5th and stayed there till singhs hadn’t shed their blood in afternoon in Ludhiana. Why?? He didn’t go to fight for His Guru's honour, but went for darshan laal's honour! He didnt upheld his ardas and bachans he did in front of guruji, but went to save his frnd Darshan. Bloody Traitor! And all know he's a known Congress agent! Still he’s president of Delhi Gurudwara committee, that very Delhi where his friends killed 5000 innocent Sikhs.

Makkar, president of SGPC, member frm Ludhiana, has not till today visited the injured singhs or families of Shaheeds. Why?? He knows what he'll have to face from youth.

Where are the entire world famous Raagis, Dhadis, Kathavachaks and most of all the Professors?? Aren’t they part of this Fauj. Some will say there job is to do kirtan, NO! Baba Mani Singh ji was a scholar, writer, kathavachak, but when needed, he lifted sword and fought for panth. Baba Deep Singh ji was a Scholar, writer, Kirtaniya, Didnt he fight for panth?? Jassa Singh ahluwalia, commander of Khalsa Panth started his sewa with Kirtan. But today no ragi or dhadhi, no one is coming forward to raise his voice against this injustice! They simply refuse saying it’s not our Job! Shame on them!

What abt Anti-Dasam Baani heretics?? Where are they?? Singhsabhacanada website has articles on darshan's tankhaiya issue, but none on Ludhiana incident. One added by a missionary just now is just a lame attempt to mix up dasam baani and ludhiana kaand and darshan’s saza. Where are these professors like Ghagga, lalla, pappa! They have gone back in their rat-holes, waiting for the right time, so that they'll come out again and start their panth-dokhi parchar against Dasam baani! Traitors! Where is Jeonwala’s pen now?? Where is Sabhra and party now??

Recently,Babbu maan released an album and made a mockery of parchar being done by sant mahapurakhs. Some will say no no, he wasn’t saying against Sikh sants but ppl like sarse wala and others. Didn’t he used the words ‘’2-4 dholkiya’’ and ‘’5-7 chimte’’ in his song?? Who carry dholki chimte?? Not Sarsewala or other pakhandis, Sikh Sants use these instruments in their Kirtan Diwans. But when Sant Ranjeet Singh ji objected against this, many fans of babbu maan world over, even Sikh federations, organizations, missionaries like Dhoonda openly spoke in favour of babbu maan and against Baba Ranjeet singh ji. U can go and see types of words used against Babaji on youtube by babbu’s chelas. It was ok if it was only his chelas and fans, even ppl calling themselves Sikhs sided with him, A Patit, and did Babaji’s Ninda. Many openly called him’’pakhandi saadh’’ and sum ‘’vigarhya munda’’(corrupt youngster).

But then this Pakhandi Saadh went to defend his Guru’s honour in Ludhiana, faced bullets, 3 singhs of his jatha (dholki-chimte vale) were severely injured and he faced hardships for his Guru. Now he’s back to his parchar, in punjab’s villages and cities and exhorting Sikhs to unite and wake up for charhdi kala of panth, where is babbu maan?? Where are those organizations and federations which openly sided with him?? Where is Prof. Dhoonda?? Some may think I’m his chela, it’s a habit of ppl. When a write abt Taksal or Santji’s coming back, ppl abuse me back and call me ‘’Thakurwadi’’(reffering to Babaji). But I am for truth, whoever serves Guru’s Panth, does sewa in field, I am his chela!

Most painful is fact that we know we have ‘’Six shaheed singhs’’(confirmed again and again) but still many people, even Sikhs are saying there was only one Shaheed. Why? Why is no one talking abt others, asking for information. Yes, the youth who are giving this info don’t want to come in front(police will surely pick them up and torture them) , but they are not lying. I’ve more faith in my those brothers than Punjab police or Media.

Name of second singh shaheed is Bhai Sarwan Singh ji (AKJ). Plz do ardas for him and other singhs also, we are trying to find out their names, but its really tough. No jathebandi that day made any list of how many singhs were in that jatha, their names or addresses. But confirmed reports say one singh was from Lucknow(U.P) and one shaheed was from rajpura(Punjab).

Khalsa ji, time is really tough, A Sikh will have ti live as his Guru wanted him to live, else Sikh will not exist at all. Our Guru made us Fauj,look at urself, do u look like a Khalsa Fauji?? And if we are not Khalsa Fauj, if our dress, our discipline, our rehat, our morals, our feelings are not of a Khalsa warrior, than what we are?? Guru wants us to exist as a Army, which is always vigilant, ready to protect its nation (Khalsa Panth), lay down life for our freedom, dignity and our Surmai( Blue) Nishan Sahib.

And the day we stopped that, our downfall started. Guru told us, u’ll have to fight to live, we fought and we lived. The day our warrior spirit died, we became slaves and we are still slaves and will remain so if we don’t wake up and raise our voice against injustice and tyranny.

Rememeber some important things

Armies don’t hold candles in their hands, they hold weapons.(Guru gave us weapons, we took candles in hands).

An Army never wins if it’s not led by a brave and committed General. (Pray to Guru for giving us one who’ll lead us in field).

An Army can never win if it forgets its aim, its mission. (Khalsa Raaj)

Be vigilant, United and don’t let Panth dokhis in us to spread hatred in Panth. Rememeber, whenever Panth has called, These very Bahmanvaadi and pakhandi organizations like DDT, AKJ, Sant Samaj have come in forefront to do Sewa of Panth and not these Panth-dokhi missionaries and Anti-Dasam granthis. Beware from peoples of all parties, be they frm Akali dal, BJP, Congress, Communists, all are same for Khalsa Panth!

Do Simran, Read Baani and Pray for a Jarnail, Who’ll lead us and guide us. That’s what we need now!

Akaaal Ji Sahai

Mahakaal ji Sahai