Noormehila Samagam - Police / Badal Govt Fires on Singhs

hawk13

Some people seem to be upset as to why Dal khalsa is being exposed. There is nothing to be upset.Khalsa panth is supreme and all organizations who work for

charhdi kala of panth will be appreciated.Those who work against panth will get the rap.

Exactly, i think one of their agents on this forum is having a fit. Also, most people already know about Dal Khalsa uk views anyway, not sure about india dal khalsa, but uk is outcast, most jathebandi's feel sorry for them (manmohan and few southall ex-drugy boys - which is not a joke or over exageration but simply the factual truth of the matter that is well known in the uk - all very bad backgrounds - thats why these kids were so easily brainwashed by manmohan and his rss masters by using politics of 1984 to develop their hate and anger). its a sad situation really - sincerely speaking.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people seem to be upset as to why Dal khalsa is being exposed. There is nothing to be upset.Khalsa panth is supreme and all organizations who work for

charhdi kala of panth will be appreciated.Those who work against panth will get the rap.

Exactly, i think one of their agents on this forum is having a fit. Also, most people already know about Dal Khalsa uk views anyway, not sure about india dal khalsa, but uk is outcast, most jathebandi's feel sorry for them (manmohan and few southall ex-drugy boys - which is not a joke or over exageration but simply the factual truth of the matter that is well known in the uk - all very bad backgrounds - thats why these kids were so easily brainwashed by manmohan and his rss masters by using politics of 1984 to develop their hate and anger). its a sad situation really - sincerely speaking.

This agent PM d me trying to scare me.He does not know that khalsa of guru Gobind singh is not scared from anyone.If he gets scared he is not khalsa.

Had he been a khalsa he should ahve known it this heretic.

I am talking about Dal Khalsa India.Satnam paonta was their president.He was routinely speaking aginst Dasam bani.See their spokesman Bittu.Days before ragi' s appearance at akal takhat this man was issuing statements to surcharge atmosphere to favour Ragi but two before the date he suddenly withdrew.

This agent PM d me trying to scare me.He does not know that khalsa of guru Gobind singh is not scared from anyone.If he gets scared he is not khalsa.

I am talking about Dal Khalsa India.Satnam paonta was their president.He was routinely speaking aginst Dasam bani.See their spokesman Bittu.Days before ragi' s appearance at akal takhat this man was issuing statements to surcharge atmosphere to favour Ragi but two before the date he suddenly withdrew.

So it looks like the India lot are the same as the dal khalsa uk of manmohan "singh khalsa". I been getting same threatening pm's. funny and sad in a way of how low the heretics go, they cannot debate, but only show their hate and anger (which manmohan developed for them - as they had in them in their days before coming into sikhi anyway).

So it looks like the India lot are the same as the dal khalsa uk of manmohan "singh khalsa". I been getting same threatening pm's. funny and sad in a way of how low the heretics go, they cannot debate, but only show their hate and anger (which manmohan developed for them - as they had in them in their days before coming into sikhi anyway).

By the way i know Manmohan singh. Last year he was sponsoring Ragi darshan singh. There was uproar in UK and i spoke to him. he was reasonable. But Ragi was opposed tooth and nail by sangat of UK.

Dal Khalsa in India is the main culprit especially Ex president satnam paonta.They can bake their bread if they like but they have to stop condemning Dasam bani. The situation has come to that stage now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.indianexp...s-meet/552906/2

Admn's nod was not obtained for DJJS meet

<li>Posted: Friday , Dec 11, 2009 at 0436 hrs Ludhiana:

When politicians decide to flex their muscles, both the district administration as well as the police cut a sorry figure. These two institutions looking after the general public are reduced to mere spectators, with little power in their hands.

This is precisely what happened during the religious congregation held on December 5 and 6 by the controversial self-styled Godman Ashutosh Maharaj of the Divya Jyoti Jagriti Sansthan (DJJS). The man who has been in direct conflict with the Sikhs, especially the radical forces, was invited in the city by none other than BJP MLA from Ludhiana, Harish Bedi. The very first day of the meeting witnessed a violent clash between the radical Sikh bodies and the police that left one dead and over a dozen injured. The second day of this meeting had to be cancelled due to this clash and the city was put under curfew.

The startling feature here is that while permission from the DC office is needed to hold any public meeting, in case of DJJS, this permission was not sought. The SDM, East, Manpreet Singh Manchanda, in whose area this meeting was held confirms this as he says, "We were not approached for any kind of permission."

This fact is further confirmed by the SP, City-3, Harjinder Singh who is incharge of this area, as he says, "For holding any public function, the organization, which is the host, is supposed to submit an application to the DC whose office then sends it to the SSP for a security clearance or the guidelines to provide security. In this case, the permission was not taken." All because the DJJS enjoyed political patronage of an MLA, whose party, the BJP is in power along with the SAD(B) in the state. What is more, as huge hoardings announcing this meeting dotted the city for more than a fortnight, the administration simply turned a blind eye.

About the meeting, Harish Bedi maintains, "Our meeting is a success and we have shown this to public. Seventy per cent of the devotees at this meeting were Sikhs, which show that this dera has a following among the Sikhs too. We cancelled the day two of the meeting because of the law and order situation."

Not to miss the fact here that the intelligence report sent from the city to the state home minister and SAD(B) president Sukhbir Singh Badal and Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal clearly stated that law and order situation could worsen because of the meeting. But in no mood to annoy its coalition partner, SAD(B) took no action on these reports. Instead, the district police was asked to provide security at the meeting venue at Sector 32, Chandigarh road.

There threaten you guys!!!!!! What a buncha low lifes who have no guts. Then they call themselves KHALSA!!!! Next time they send a threat send these low lifes Chaupai Sahib.

Can we have the names of these users. Maybe in the future I might want to send them my deepest deepest regards on what great Khalsa they arelaugh.gif

I feel people are just trying to create divisions. I am not convinced by some people.

Perhaps this has more to do with the bhindranwalle issue rather than dasam bani.

Shaheed or not issue. Because from what i know, Dal khalsa do openly say Shaheed Bhindranwale. That doesnt fly too well with some people.

If someone has a problem, they usually do something about it. Like for example talk to the people they got a problem with. But noo..thats just too much common sense isnt it?

Why dont one of you who feel so passionately about this actually approach these people and say what you want to?

But its the same old story. just sketchy forum posting and it ends with that. whats all this bangles business?

4 years or so ago at the 84 rally hyde park. Sikh Federation felt brave and decided to push around an old man for his views on Bhindranwalle (shaheed view of his).

Now things have changed. I dont think they dare push that old man around now.

I think people will find alot has changed from 4 years ago.

Thats why I have suspicions over the real reason of this bitter dispute.

I suggest you all attend the emergency meeting on Saturday and air your grievences. It is a FSO event afterall.

No one in the above has mentioned sant jees being shaheed/not being shaheed, so stop trying to change the direction.

Remember what this topic is for - ludhiana shaheeds, not anything else.

I feel people are just trying to create divisions. I am not convinced by some people.

Perhaps this has more to do with the bhindranwalle issue rather than dasam bani.

Shaheed or not issue. Because from what i know, Dal khalsa do openly say Shaheed Bhindranwale. That doesnt fly too well with some people.

If someone has a problem, they usually do something about it. Like for example talk to the people they got a problem with. But noo..thats just too much common sense isnt it?

Why dont one of you who feel so passionately about this actually approach these people and say what you want to?

But its the same old story. just sketchy forum posting and it ends with that. whats all this bangles business?

I suggest you all attend the meeting on Saturday and air your grievences.

4 years or so ago at the 84 rally hyde park. Sikh Federation felt brave and decided to push around an old man for his views on Bhindranwalle (shaheed view of his).

Now things have changed. I dont think they dare push that old man around now.

I think people will find alot has changed from 4 years ago.

Thats why I have suspicions over the real reason of this bitter dispute.

I suggest you all attend the emergency meeting on Saturday and air your grievences. It is a FSO event afterall.

Certainly it is not Bhaindrewale issue. That issue does not hurt sikhs.

The issue is philosophical.The issue is slander by this organization of bani of my father , Guru Gobind singh ji.Yet they call themselves Khalsa and claim to be part of panth.They were doing this on routine basis in India.Their ehad thug paonta sahib was doing this. Sikhs will not tolerate that anymore.

Address the issue we are raising if you represent them. You have chosen to keep quiet on that.

No more courting of such shady organization who oppose bani that make us sikhs.

I represent what is on my name, If you have any doubt.

However, I have not seen any evidence of the slandering you say is taking place by Dal khalsa uk. Simply because no1 has shown me anything. If you wish to prove my view wrong, then show me otherwise so I may look at your evidence.

About 5 posts have mentioned dal khalsa uk. Its had nothing to do with the topic, and Ive entered the discussion at that point. As soon as "Sikh federation" is mentioned, the clamp is put on it and asked to stick to topic.

Im not a representative of Dal Khalsa so I cannot answer your questions.

But I am asking you to present the sangat with some more credible evidence to back your claims. I saw the video. But im reffering to the uk based organisation. Thankyou.