Watch Out Nindaks

Mehtab Singh

That link is written by a person who is living now. I am asking for a historical refrence.

In other words quote contemporary books of that time when Guru ji passed away.

When you quote sidh gosht here then your logic quoting of SGGS fails completely.

Can you let us know what do you understand by shabad guru?

Did you not understand the shabad? Its from Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because he writes well and saves me from typing.

This is not answer of my question. But the person you are quoting is a firm believer in Dasam granth sahib, is amritdhari sikh and does not ahve views like you.

Did you not understand the shabad? Its from Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee.

I do understand the shabad. But it decimates your logic. Si i want elaboration.

My question is what is shabad Guru? Where do you find it?

BTW when you go to Gurdwara, do you metha thek to Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee or Bachittar Natak?

before you write such derogatory language for Dasam granth sahib you need to realize rules of this site in respect of dasam granth sahib.

You are not on a kalaafghana site

There you go again with kala afghana!

derogatory? First its pervert now derogatory?

Tell me inder, do you metha thek to Charittro Pakhyan and Hakayats along with Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee in a Gurdwara?.

Also let me know what is meaning of below shabad

piVAw AxpiVAw prm giq pwvY ]1]

parriaa anaparriaa param gath paavai ||1||

whether educated or uneducated, obtains the state of supreme dignity. ||1||

BTW when you go to Gurdwara, do you metha thek to Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee or Bachittar Natak?

before you write such derogatory language for Dasam granth sahib you need to realize rules of this site in respect of dasam granth sahib.

I wrote derogatory for you and not kala afghna .Read my post before replying. You need to use a civilized language for a scripture that is revered by millions.

Tell me inder, do you metha thek to Charittro Pakhyan and Hakayats along with Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee in a Gurdwara?.

Let me tell you one thing.Since you do not know head and tale about Dasam granth ,restrict to the topic on hand.

If you wish we will start the topic of charitropakhayan separately.

Stay focussed and let me know what is Shabad Guru?

Also let me know what is meaning of below shabad

piVAw AxpiVAw prm giq pwvY ]1]

parriaa anaparriaa param gath paavai ||1||

whether educated or uneducated, obtains the state of supreme dignity. ||1||

I wrote derogatory for you and not kala afghna .Read my post before replying. You need to use a civilized language for a scripture that is revered by millions.

What was derogatory? explain.

UKGuptKaur,

If you say "Because Guru Granth Sahib Ji says to believe in Guru Granth Sahib Ji", that's a non sequitur.

". Resting Guru-ship in the Guru Granth-Guru Panth

This Bir was then taken to Sri Hazoor Sahib, NandeR, in 1708 by Guru Gobind Singh jee.

I asked you why you believe in Guru Granth Sahib Ji, and you quoted Manvir Singh's blog post again.

So, why do you believe what Manvir Singh says? Is he a Guru? (No disrespect to Manvir Singh.)

Sorry, but I don't think that's an answer. I asked why you think Manvir Singh is an authority, and you replied (effectively) that he wrote what you would have written except to avoid typing it.

OK, let's just suppose you yourself had typed the paragraph. On what basis can you claim it to be true?

Let me note here that ukguptkaur has skipped over 3 points above (need for external validation, epistemology, and 10th Guru's words).

Moderators: Please do NOT close this thread.

What was derogatory? explain

I will tell you about it later since it is not topic of discussion.

Let me know what do you understand by Shabad Guru?

Sorry, but I don't think that's an answer. I asked why you think Manvir Singh is an authority, and you replied (effectively) that he wrote what you would have written except to avoid typing it.

OK, let's just suppose you yourself had typed the paragraph. On what basis can you claim it to be true?

Let me note here that ukguptkaur has skipped over 3 points above (need for external validation, epistemology, and 10th Guru's words).

Bh force ji

manvir singh khalsa is a firm believer in Dasam bani.She likes to do pick and quote. She nneds to provide reference form the texts of that time.

The otehr thing is she needs to tell us what is her understanding about shabad guru.

I still have to read a valid and logical reply from you.

Btw which gurbani was bhai Gurdas talking about here

"ਕੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਤਿਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਗੁਰਸਿਖਾਂ ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਨਿਤਿ ਗਾਇ ਸੁਣੰਦੇ ।

kurabaanee tinhaan gurasikhaan gurabaanee niti gaai sunanday|

I am sacrifice unto those Gursikhs who sing and listen to Gurbani daily."

Was it charitar pakhian and hakiyats , bachitar nathak etc like in the muslim sunnah?

Are we muslims?

How about this:

"ਗੁਰਪਰਚੈ ਗੁਰ ਜਾਣੀਐ ਗਿਆਨਿ ਧਿਆਨਿ ਸਿਮਰਣਿ ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ।

guraparachai gur jaaneeai giaani dhiaani simarani gurabaanee|"

UKGuptKaur,

If you say "Because Guru Granth Sahib Ji says to believe in Guru Granth Sahib Ji", that's a non sequitur.

". Resting Guru-ship in the Guru Granth-Guru Panth

This Bir was then taken to Sri Hazoor Sahib, NandeR, in 1708 by Guru Gobind Singh jee.

I asked you why you believe in Guru Granth Sahib Ji, and you quoted Manvir Singh's blog post again.

So, why do you believe what Manvir Singh says? Is he a Guru? (No disrespect to Manvir Singh.)

Because all that was needed was one reply to you.