Watch Out Nindaks

Mehtab Singh

... the Khalsa will only achieve

Raj-niti by reciting banis from the Sri Dasam Granth.

OH my oh dear!!

Is that all you know? Then why to waste time here.Follow whatever you like. Nobody is forcing you to follow sikh protocols.

Inder, you STILL have not given valid answers to many of my questions.

Khalsaland? do you even know what khalsa means and how we can be "khalsa"?

Why are you guys demeaning the power of Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee?

You cannot even obey one simple command of Guru jee and want khalsa land!!!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will add this found from sikhitothemax comment page :

jo gur kw isK AKwey, Aqy Sbd gRMQ swihb jI dw gurU krky nw mMny, AwpxI mwieAw dy hMkwr ivc glqwn rhy

jo gur kaa sikh akhaaeae athae shabadh gra(n)thh saahib jee dhaa guroo karakae naa ma(n)nae aapanee maaeiaa dhae ha(n)kaar vich galathaan rehae

One who claims to be a Sikh of the Guru, but does not accept the Guru Granth Sahib as Guru; they will forever remain deluded by their egotistical attachment to Maayaa.

Rehatnama Bhai Chaupaa Singh Jee

P/S: I would not metha thek to "oral history". So stop trying to turn us into muslims.

You do not buy sikhi from roadside and beocme a sikh. You have to go through a process. You have to take naam.

You know nothing about basics of sikhism.Better learn basics about sikhi first.I know like a typical kala afghna you will run away now.

Inder, you STILL have not given valid answers to many of my questions

This is a typical kala afhghna trait. I am waiting answers from you.

1) What is shabad Guru.

2) What is naam and Gurmantra.

... the Khalsa will only achieve

Raj-niti by reciting banis from the Sri Dasam Granth.

OH my oh dear!!

Is that all you know? Then why to waste time here.Follow whatever you like. Nobody is forcing you to follow sikh protocols.

Inder, you STILL have not given valid answers to many of my questions.

UKGupt Kaur I am not going to get into your ugly trap...sorry...try somewhere else...I know what Khalsa means and no one here says Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is not our Guru..

So back off...Take your twisted ideology somewhere else...the one who doesnt believe in Jaap Sahib, Chaupai and First pauree of Ardas as Gurbani is a sinner.

You are just drenched in the sick Kala Afghana ideology.

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

honestly singho this thread has been jacked, it was originally saying something so real and some ppl made it screwy

so screw them and dont waste your time, study, become something great, and do parchaar at an age when you will have the position, power and money to..if you arent in school then work hard in other aspects and make urself a greater sikh..

these nindaks cant do jack in real life just yell and scream, if it was real life i dont think they'd jump up and down so much cus at that time, arguements dont just involve words

UK gupt kaur i have already had an arguement with you before, i know what kind you are, and i dont need to be wasting time with you, if it was real life, trust me you wouldnt be able to nindna guru sahibs bani like that to my face, trust me on that one.. you just remind me of that lady in that video where there was kirtan going on and some idiots jumped cus dasam granth was being sung in kirtan and that damn b** who took off that singhnees dastaar, that made me boil inside.. man i only wish i was there... i would take all that anger out on you if you said any of this bs to my face.

these posts should be deleted because dasam granth isnt even supposed to be argued.. it was a good effort on the supporters of dasam granth but i think these anti panthics got a slap on their face and their claims are ridiculous, better we dont waste our time on the computer and do something useful, that inlcudes me as well

Who are you to give us sermons on khalsa when you o not believe in institution of khalsa.

Shame on you for saying such stupid things.

You are not follower of Guru Granth also. Your mentors are already disowning SGGS also.

Shame on you prevert.

Form a seprate sect and get out you dirt. do not test patience of khalsa anymore.

P/S: I would not metha thek to "oral history". So stop trying to turn us into muslims.

OK, whatever, you don't to matha tek to Dasam Granth. But, on the other hand, you're also denying Dasmesh Bani's authenticity.

Secondly, while the text of Guru Granth Sahib isn't oral history, Guru Sahib's postion and the way we relate to Guru Granth Sahib is entirely oral history.

-The fact that Guru Arjan Dev Ji compiled Guru Granth Sahib (then called Pothi Sahib)

-The fact that Guru Gobind Singh Ji gave GurGaddi to Guru Granth Sahib

-The way our Gurus taught us to do chaur, rumalla sahib, manji sahib, singhasan for Guru Granth Sahib

-The fact that Guru Granth Sahib is treated differently than a Christian bible

-The very fact that we matha tek to Guru Granth Sahib

All of this is oral tradition. You wouldn't even know of Guru Granth Sahib, call them Guru, or even matha tek if it weren't for oral tradition. So it's mind-boggling that you want to deny oral tradition.

Clarification: The works of 10th Guru, Bhai Gurdas & Nandlal are not oral tradition, but rather their authenticity (the fact that we give them any authority at all) is oral tradition.

Rehatnama Bhai Chaupaa Singh Jee

This rehatnama quotes from virtually every composition from the Sri Dasam Granth Sahib.

Sri Bachitra Natak, Chandi Charitra and others.

Everywhere you go Sri Dasam Granth.........

Hence why you need to create your own sect as the Sikhs of the Khalsa believe in the Sri Dasam Granth.

Any more sources bring them on???????

Shameless followers of heretic gang kala afghanis always divert the topic. They have no grasp on Gurbani. These rhetorics they learn in their propaganda classes.

Same BS kala afghna was blurting once during his stay at sacramento, Ca. he was name calling guru Gobind singh ji yet wearing a kirpan outside his shirt. They do not understand that for becoming a sikh one has to take gurmantra.

They are very few and have left sikhism in practical sense They need to be shunted out of panth as they will not walk out on their own.

See this lady when she was not able to face the questions she has fled the site.Now she will start some gossip posts along with so caled khalsa fauj somewhere else.

See the name they take.Khalsa fauj is the biggets gurnindak on internet yet he is calling himself khalsa.This is all to create confusion and modern art of propaganda.

Khalsa ji identify such people and expose them.

JAIKARA GAJAVE FATEH PAVEH GUROO KALGIDAHR JI NOO MAN NOO PAVE NIHAAL HO JAVE SAT SRI AAAKKKAAAALLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!! GURBAR AKAAL AKAAAL HI AKAAALLL

DHAN DHAN DHAN HAI DASAM BANI

DHAN DHAN DHAN HAI GURU JI DE SANT!!!!! AKAAAAAAALLLLLLLL

(admin please delete unneccesary posts, how dare any of us speak any gandh mandh in front of maharaj's hukamnama!!)