Oh Babbu, Babbu, Babbu What Shall We Ever Do With You

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

babbu man is supposedly a wake up call for sikhs now, however he hasnt been able to wake himself up yet ( hypocrite much?)

personally i think if he really didnt direct anything towards any of the sants or dhadis that have spoken out against him ( you know who im talking about) then why cant he just as loudly proclaim that he didnt mean it against them ( as loudly as he has proclaimed his views against certain ppl on his cd).. i say enough of this guy and let's move on with our lives

oh babu mann, "wake up" yourself buddy and then throw out your next hit sikhi album from which YOU will also gain profit and not only buy yourself a mercedes but drink, promote kaam and get high with *sigh*

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol - my cousin was on skype the other day, he was telling me everyone is so much talking about "The Great saviour of Sikh Panth" who is waking everyone up lol.

I was like sure ! guy earned good money now :) and i am sure all hindu are happy too - instead of pointing fingers out on baba's, he just says every baba is a "pakhandi baba", so now every one can listen to Babbu Mann and stop listening to our Sikh preachers.

PPL need to grow up lol xD

:L: oh yea babbus manss lyrics are so deep their peirce my heart they bless me with contentment when i listen to:

CAN I HAVE A ONE NIGHT STAND WITH YOU??

Oh and his very sad song which makes me cry:

MITHRA DI SHATREE UD GayEEE! :o

not my umbrella

i dont kno how i know this but the songs tlaking bout how is Gf left him and flew away like an umbrella to Uk or sumthing

take that BABBUMAN lyric lover,,,

<banned word filter activated> gadhey ganay gaudha kuriya dey!

bisharm buthameeej

:p