Oh Babbu, Babbu, Babbu What Shall We Ever Do With You

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a "serious" note..what he's brought to the surface is the inhert hate towards Sikh parchaar that exists today...Telling someone to keep their kes and take amrit seems to be translated into a big assault aimed at the very heart of the Roday Poday kaum...

wub.gif oh yea babbus manss lyrics are so deep their peirce my heart they bless me with contentment when i listen to:

CAN I HAVE A ONE NIGHT STAND WITH YOU??

Oh and his very sad song which makes me cry:

MITHRA DI SHATREE UD GayEEE! ohmy.gif

not my umbrella

i dont kno how i know this but the songs tlaking bout how is Gf left him and flew away like an umbrella to Uk or sumthing

take that BABBUMAN lyric lover,,,

<banned word filter activated> gadhey ganay gaudha kuriya dey!

bisharm buthameeej

tongue.gif

Same here I was so touched by Babbu Mann's songs. I was crying when I heard his lyrics. I just don't understand why so many Gursikhs are hating on him. So what if he gives way at his concerts for our sisters to be treated as objects. So what if he sell dirty lyrics to make a living. Does that make him a bad guy. Be reasonable guys hes so good on the inside. You know that's all that matters how good you are on the inside. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

On a "serious" note..what he's brought to the surface is the inhert hate towards Sikh parchaar that exists today...Telling someone to keep their kes and take amrit seems to be translated into a big assault aimed at the very heart of the Roday Poday kaum...

Dear Mala - problem is not that he pointed fingers out on those sants or baba's, but he included everyone in his songs, if ur not sikh or punjabi, you would only think, Sikhs have no preachers and they all steal money and we will be a open joke for everyone - We dont have much Multimedia on Sikhi (compare to others)

wub.gif oh yea babbus manss lyrics are so deep their peirce my heart they bless me with contentment when i listen to:

not my umbrella

i dont kno how i know this but the songs tlaking bout how is Gf left him and flew away like an umbrella to Uk or sumthing

bisharm buthameeej

tongue.gif

Same here I was so touched by Babbu Mann's songs. I was crying when I heard his lyrics. I just don't understand why so many Gursikhs are hating on him. So what if he gives way at his concerts for our sisters to be treated as objects. So what if he sell dirty lyrics to make a living. Does that make him a bad guy. Be reasonable guys hes so good on the inside. You know that's all that matters how good you are on the inside. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

lol touched by his song, nice -

I belive u are also one of Punjabi, who belives, u dont need to look like a Singh, cause only inside matters.

so ur making Guru Gobind Singh Ji statement wrong? cause u surely cant be identified from millions

Dear Mala - problem is not that he pointed fingers out on those sants or baba's, but he included everyone in his songs, if ur not sikh or punjabi, you would only think, Sikhs have no preachers and they all steal money and we will be a open joke for everyone - We dont have much Multimedia on Sikhi (compare to others)

not my umbrella

bisharm buthameeej

tongue.gif

lol touched by his song, nice -

I belive u are also one of Punjabi, who belives, u dont need to look like a Singh, cause only inside matters.

so ur making Guru Gobind Singh Ji statement wrong? cause u surely cant be identified from millions

I respect the Singhs who keep the identity, but in todays time where computer exist and we have mobile phones, the identity isn't required. laugh.gif I mean hair is not important for me because i see it as a ritual. We live in moderate times where I like being a sheep who gets pushed into being like the rest. They tell me to cut my hair and i'm two steps ahead of them, cuz that's what a good sheep does.laugh.giflaugh.gif Also i have no self-respectbiggrin.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji only made it for traditional Sikhs, I am a sheep, I mean moderate Sikh, so i don't have to keep it.tongue.gif

Important Note to the Sikh Parcharaks...Please refrain from using words such as "mona", "kona", "roda", "poda", "coda", "shoda" or "hair cut" as they are likely to cause offense. Please do not make references to "Amrit", "Kes",or anyway use the term "Singh Sajo" as it will cause a youtube riot.. Please refrain from the use of any transport and walk the streets barefoot...Please remain elusive and quiet so that you can be overshadowed by the Punjabi pop singer...Please reduce your fan base so that the pop stars can have a piece of the action...

Important Note to the Sikh Parcharaks...Please refrain from using words such as "mona", "kona", "roda", "poda", "coda", "shoda" or "hair cut" as they are likely to cause offense. Please do not make references to "Amrit", "Kes",or anyway use the term "Singh Sajo" as it will cause a youtube riot.. Please refrain from the use of any transport and walk the streets barefoot...Please remain elusive and quiet so that you can be overshadowed by the Punjabi pop singer...Please reduce your fan base so that the pop stars can have a piece of the action...

Those people who are promoting these twisted ideas (which 'Mala' has correctly pointed out) should listen to the speeches of Brehamgyanee Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Jee Bhindranwale. It is our own people encouraging this "diluted" Parchaar, the situation was different in the 1980's and for hundreds of years before.

Someone has told Dhaas a caller came on the Major Sandhu show earlier today saying that Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Jee Dhadrianwale keep on telling people the same thing “to take Amrit”, and this, according to them, is wrong! Our own people are giving a platform for these anti-Gurmat practises to creep in and for those people who promote them. It will prove to be very dangerous in the coming years.

Those people who are promoting these twisted ideas (which 'Mala' has correctly pointed out) should listen to the speeches of Brehamgyanee Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Jee Bhindranwale. It is our own people encouraging this "diluted" Parchaar, the situation was different in the 1980's and for hundreds of years before.

Someone has told Dhaas a caller came on the Major Sandhu show earlier today saying that Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Jee Dhadrianwale keep on telling people the same thing “to take Amrit”, and this, according to them, is wrong! Our own people are giving a platform for these anti-Gurmat practises to creep in and for those people who promote them. It will prove to be very dangerous in the coming years.

You're very right. With Dal Khalsa, SS Mann, and other supporting Babbu Mann (not just in a limited sense, but calling him a diamond of the panth), what will they do when he comes out with an album that says:

"It's what's inside that counts; ki lor hai kesan dharian di?"

every mona i know has a deep desire to be keshadari sikh of guru gobind singh in his life. consider this, even hardkaur was a moni sometime before. by growing kesh she has not grown angel wings too. she is the same. only now she is able to pass judgement easily. now go ahead and bash me.