Oh Babbu, Babbu, Babbu What Shall We Ever Do With You

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

How is it a controversial statement to say that Babbu Mann should just come out and say what he meant by this song?

Regardless of what you think about babas (bad or good), you can't possibly be against clarification, can you?

If he wants to be a social critic, then he should be willing to clarify what he means.

If he comes out and says he was targetting bad babas like Sacha Sauda, Dhanwant Singh, Chicagowala, Bhaniarewala, Ashutosh, Asa Ram, etc. everyone (including those on this forum) will support him regarding his album.

As it is, he is just creating divisions.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is it a controversial statement to say that Babbu Mann should just come out and say what he meant by this song?

Regardless of what you think about babas (bad or good), you can't possibly be against clarification, can you?

If he wants to be a social critic, then he should be willing to clarify what he means.

If he comes out and says he was targetting bad babas like Sacha Sauda, Dhanwant Singh, Chicagowala, Bhaniarewala, Ashutosh, Asa Ram, etc. everyone (including those on this forum) will support him regarding his album.

Precisely.....Babbu has sat back and let the situation get so out of proportion, its so evident there are hidden motives behind this..

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

Precisely.....Babbu has sat back and let the situation get so out of proportion, its so evident there are hidden motives behind this..

exactly my point, im glad you guys understand, how can any true sikh take a back seat when it is their doings that are creating huge divides within the panth and that goes for even bigger panthic organizations, committees etc

Oh yes of course! It's all becoming clear to me now, I will start another thread on babbu maan on SS forum to help the panth

(sarcasm)

sirf ik banda aheja hai, jehnu kehna penda key bai banda ban, bandea waley kam kar. kadi janwar nu ni kehna penda key janwar ban, janwara waley kam kar...

OHH okok so u and apne part 2 must have some alien-like telepathy and know for a fact that i hate on mone, oh ok, that makes your points valid now.

get real

yes i have a big khalistan sign under my name and i stand by it, and for me someone can yell and scream as much as they want to the world that they support 84 but if they dont support the parchaarks of today who are also continuing this struggle against deras and governments manipulative ways to honor and reserve the sacrifices our kaums shaheeds have made, then they are nothing to me, they cant even be sikhs.

i give credit where credit is due and yes i think that is awesome that he did that and very good for him and the sikhs BUT... A SIKH CANNOT BE A KHALISTANI IF THEY HUMILIATE AND DISRESPECT THEIR PANTHS OWN PARCHAARKS WHO ARE FIGHTING FOR THE RIGHTS OF THEIR FAITH TO THIS DAY against all of the forces who are against us, they want this, doenst that ring a bell? our enemies want this..

babbu mann isnt my rab ( god), he similarly can shout and scream as much as he wants about 84, we all are here on this forum even ,asides from any own tasks we take on or dont, but what did he learn from 84? if babbu mann made such a big effect how come i didnt even know who babbu was ( besides my stuffed animals on my bed- yea my mom calls them babbus so i thought that meant stuffed animals) until now, i have heard what things he has done through his music but BOTH SIDES take note, not just the 84 stuff.

ok take away all of that, take away the bad things he does, even if he just supported 84, if i can say dal khalsa and all the rest who are saying he's a heera in doing this, i have the same outlook on them too, you didnt seem to get that point into your head ( a sign of a poor listener) if i can feel the same way about others who are AMRITDHARI/KESDHARI then where does that leave the " hate me cus im mona" issue? nowhere, hence your claims are completely and unequivocally unsubstantiated. Period.

You chat a load of rubbish. Since when did Dhadrianwala become one of:

"PARCHAARKS WHO ARE FIGHTING FOR THE RIGHTS OF THEIR FAITH" or "parchaarks of today who are also continuing this struggle against deras and governments manipulative ways to honor and reserve the sacrifices our kaums shaheeds have made"

When did Dhadrianwala speak out against the govt, or on deras in punjab?

Perhaps you aint heard of Babbu Maan coz ur too busy massaging the knees of the babay, babaya de godhay bahut dukhday hunday ah, becharay ghaintaya bhaar baithe rehnde han nota di aas vich chaunkri maarke.

dasm,eshforce, perhaps you havent heard any of baba ranjit singh's dharnas. They spread the message to the Sikh community by telling us to stay away from pakhandi babay. So you are mistaken in your point and the last sentence you posted was not neccessary. pce. Finally, lets try to respect others.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Perhaps you aint heard of Babbu Maan coz ur too busy massaging the knees of the babay, babaya de godhay bahut dukhday hunday ah, becharay ghaintaya bhaar baithe rehnde han nota di aas vich chaunkri maarke.

DasmeshForce. I know you have a problem with keeping your Kes and you have your own perception of what Sikhs are meant to be. But do take time out and watch the diwans of Baba Ranjit Singh and other Gursikhs on the Sikh Channel and address the misconceptions you seem to have. Sky Channel 840 not channel 833.

As a general matter, how can you make you mind up about anything (whether it's Liberals vs. Conservatives, or Tories vs. Labour, Camry vs. Honda Accord, or S. Dhadrianwale) without having even listened to what one side is saying?

The sermons are online at:

http://parmeshardwar.com/

We've all heard what Babbu Mann, NS Chauhan, Shinda, Guri, etc. have to say, what about S. Dhadrianwale?

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

OHH okok so u and apne part 2 must have some alien-like telepathy and know for a fact that i hate on mone, oh ok, that makes your points valid now.

get real

yes i have a big khalistan sign under my name and i stand by it, and for me someone can yell and scream as much as they want to the world that they support 84 but if they dont support the parchaarks of today who are also continuing this struggle against deras and governments manipulative ways to honor and reserve the sacrifices our kaums shaheeds have made, then they are nothing to me, they cant even be sikhs.

i give credit where credit is due and yes i think that is awesome that he did that and very good for him and the sikhs BUT... A SIKH CANNOT BE A KHALISTANI IF THEY HUMILIATE AND DISRESPECT THEIR PANTHS OWN PARCHAARKS WHO ARE FIGHTING FOR THE RIGHTS OF THEIR FAITH TO THIS DAY against all of the forces who are against us, they want this, doenst that ring a bell? our enemies want this..

babbu mann isnt my rab ( god), he similarly can shout and scream as much as he wants about 84, we all are here on this forum even ,asides from any own tasks we take on or dont, but what did he learn from 84? if babbu mann made such a big effect how come i didnt even know who babbu was ( besides my stuffed animals on my bed- yea my mom calls them babbus so i thought that meant stuffed animals) until now, i have heard what things he has done through his music but BOTH SIDES take note, not just the 84 stuff.

ok take away all of that, take away the bad things he does, even if he just supported 84, if i can say dal khalsa and all the rest who are saying he's a heera in doing this, i have the same outlook on them too, you didnt seem to get that point into your head ( a sign of a poor listener) if i can feel the same way about others who are AMRITDHARI/KESDHARI then where does that leave the " hate me cus im mona" issue? nowhere, hence your claims are completely and unequivocally unsubstantiated. Period.

You chat a load of rubbish. Since when did Dhadrianwala become one of:

"PARCHAARKS WHO ARE FIGHTING FOR THE RIGHTS OF THEIR FAITH" or "parchaarks of today who are also continuing this struggle against deras and governments manipulative ways to honor and reserve the sacrifices our kaums shaheeds have made"

When did Dhadrianwala speak out against the govt, or on deras in punjab?Perhaps you aint heard of Babbu Maan coz ur too busy massaging the knees of the babay, babaya de godhay bahut dukhday hunday ah, becharay ghaintaya bhaar baithe rehnde han nota di aas vich chaunkri maarke.

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php/topic/48540-breaking-sikhs-and-jatha-singhs-of-sant-dhadrianwale-fired-upon-and-injured/

hun dekh la, rab nai tenu dekhal ditha, kal tu tapda si ta ajj rab nai tenu band kar ditha..je hun v tapiya fir tera gaan da ki banu? oh tu ta tere varge v dekhu ge

the only reasonable and logical response to Babbu Mann's song I've heard so far.

where was this guy during the protest in ludhiana?

nale papi nu v merian posts vekh kai takaa nai aunda, ja tu koi chajj di post kariya kar ja tu raam de naal tv ja ke dekh la, ithe aakay puttia gallan chauve ghente karnia eh v koi changi gal nai, je tenu mere post nai pasandh ta na par, tu koi dekhn ja parn da tekha nai leya, jaa ke apni roti khaa tu bhuka ho ke ss te aunda lagda ,jidha tere mircha lagia rehndia aa menu lagda eho tere problem huni aa