Oh Babbu, Babbu, Babbu What Shall We Ever Do With You

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many people on the Sikh Channel are requesting where are those who are against Sant Dhadrianwale now? Where are those calling the likes of Babbu Mann "Kaum Da Heera" and wanted to give him a gold medal, but were not in support of those Parchaaraks like Sant Dhadrianwale who are in the forefront now risking their lives?

Kulwant Singh Dhesi is on the Sikh Channel now and even he is backing those like Dhadrianwale who are in the forefront now, he is admitting we should not do nindya of Sants and it is people like Dhadrianwale who are in the forefront now. It must be noted that Dhesi, along with Tarsem Deol of the British Sikh Council were the ones who said Babbu Mann should be given a gold medal. They now need to give that gold medal to the family of the Shaheed Singh and honour those in the forefront like Dhadrianwale. What a slap on the face of these people who once (like for the last couple of weeks) did nindya of the very people they are now supporting. lol.

The Southall Dal Khalsa UK (Manmohan Singh Khalsa) need to to the same and so do BSSF and Simranjit Singh Mann. Lets see what statements they give out now.

EKTA IS NEEDED! Let's all unite in these times!

nale papi nu v merian posts vekh kai takaa nai aunda, ja tu koi chajj di post kariya kar ja tu raam de naal tv ja ke dekh la, ithe aakay puttia gallan chauve ghente karnia eh v koi changi gal nai, je tenu mere post nai pasandh ta na par, tu koi dekhn ja parn da tekha nai leya, jaa ke apni roti khaa tu bhuka ho ke ss te aunda lagda ,jidha tere mircha lagia rehndia aa menu lagda eho tere problem huni aa

Clearly you have not noticed that I am not picking on you, if another thread on babbu maan was started by someone else, my response would have been the same. Of course, when someone is unable to formulate an appropriate response they write something like that ^. This is a discussion forum, if I feel like sharing my opinion on something, I will. Now, if that does not sit well with someone, I could care less.

On another note; this forum has really taken a nose dive in the past year or two. It used to be a good place to learn both spiritual and political aspect of Sikhi, but now the spiritual aspect has been taken over by the political aspect. Shame really, because if we read our history the spiritual aspect always comes first and always stays ahead.

I also feel the pain of the original mods/admin who started this forum with good intentions, but what can the government do if the citizens don't take any responsibility. Now it feels like this is not the place for me anymore as I'm not learning about any aspect of Sikhi. I guess I have grown out of it, time to put my energy and efforts to better use.

PS. Thanks for the reminder that I don't belong here anymore.

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php/topic/48540-breaking-sikhs-and-jatha-singhs-of-sant-dhadrianwale-fired-upon-and-injured/

hun dekh la, rab nai tenu dekhal ditha, kal tu tapda si ta ajj rab nai tenu band kar ditha..je hun v tapiya fir tera gaan da ki banu? oh tu ta tere varge v dekhu ge

This is the first time Dhadrianwala has ever been involved in something like this, but credit where it's due, its commendable of him doing that. I ain't a hater and opinions on people can be changed. But it's not even clear what role he played in it, from what I've heard, he didnt activley take part in the protests, he was just present.

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

lol educate yourself about a topic you are trying to prove your point over first bro

last time sant dhadrianwale were supposed to come to UK it was cancelled cus of their active participation in sant samaaj doing parchaar and active pressure on government to close ram rahim down..of course the government doesnt do anything for us that isnt new

also i suggest you listen to some katha on parmeshardwar.com around the time choota sauda was just beginning to start problems and you will see many a times dhadrianwale sant saying that this should be shut down, we are going to meet with these jathas etc etc and also the number of people who have converted back from RAM RAHIMS MADE UP RELIGION back to sikhi!

they have openly said how ram rahim is nothing compared to guru gobind singh ji etc etc more details are in these kathas, they openly told him that they wont stop this parchaar and will do whatever they can to bring the lost ones back

and at those same smagams ther were dera followers who took AMRIT i forgot the number now but they said it

they also said they arent afraid of losing their life they will speak this way and wont get any body guards

again if you want to sound legit, educate yourself about your opinions and point of view first or else like apne part 2 all claims are unsubstantiated- now twice you have seen proof against your claims- just a tip

and mods please dont put this in the fun section? i dont think this is a fun topic? my request, thanks

Admin note: Well said, and enough said