Dasam Granth?

DalbirSingh

Instead of replying to my question this sneaker is editing his old posts and putiing his material there. This is deception.This is what kala afghanis do

when they have no answer.Run away,sneakback and stab in the back/

If you know the writings that you say are not his let us discuss those here. It seems you do not know anything about Dasam Granth sahib and just posting heresays here. Dasam Granth is granth that gives us our identity, discards idol worship and demigods. This is Granth of khalsa.

Everything written in DG is by one writer. Internal evidence says that. That is guru Gobind singh ji. No human can write this type of writings.They are simply aweful.

Mind you this site does not permit slander of dasam granth. So if you have something up your sleeve write here.Otherwise simply making a general sattement derogatory of DG is not allowed.

End of discussion if nothing is permitted by GODs.

I thought of writing it in my lsast post that It will be my last post because I was expecting it to go sour.......

Bye

let me remain a Sikh..... My Way!

And you just died.

Instead of replying to my question this sneaker is editing his old posts and putiing his material there. This is deception.This is what kala afghanis do

when they have no answer.Run away,sneakback and stab in the back/

If you know the writings that you say are not his let us discuss those here. It seems you do not know anything about Dasam Granth sahib and just posting heresays here. Dasam Granth is granth that gives us our identity, discards idol worship and demigods. This is Granth of khalsa.

Everything written in DG is by one writer. Internal evidence says that. That is guru Gobind singh ji. No human can write this type of writings.They are simply aweful.

Mind you this site does not permit slander of dasam granth. So if you have something up your sleeve write here.Otherwise simply making a general sattement derogatory of DG is not allowed.

End of discussion if nothing is permitted by GODs.

I thought of writing it in my lsast post that It will be my last post because I was expecting it to go sour.......

Bye

try being a sikh Kalgidhar's way. =).

smile.gif

Admin Note: Yes, and with Bloom's smile, this discussion is terminated. Sikhsangat.com is, and will always remain 100% PRO DASAM GRANTH. Those who have a problem with that are more than welcome to quit posting here.