Raagmala Steek In English

kam1825

Anyway, but the book read the arth, get over it, the arth are within gurmat and are the spiritual arths by sant gurbachan singh, i have repeatedly said stuff and have previously told yourselfs who were even present when it happened, so i dont see what your point is, go ask the people, i gave a list before.

If its fairy torys then prove it being wrong, its written in taksaals ithaas to have happened and also the jathedars have stated that bhai sahib jee did meet sant gurbachan singh jee etc.

This thread isnt even about bhai sahib randheer singh its about raagmaalas antreev arth being in english for the first time.

And if you have such an issue i would love to even see you try and take raagmala out guru sahib jees saroop and see what the shaheed singhs have to offer.

daas asked gianee preetam singh jee, and he said that they did meet, he also did alot of ustat of bhai sahibs jeevan, and rehat...

dhan guroo keh sikh!!!!

vaahiguroo!

The above is in no way an attack at a respectable rehatvaan abhiyaasi gursikh bhai sahib bhai randheer singh jee, its just eye witness accounts of what happened when Sant Giani Gurbachan Singh jee with several other singhs went to meet bhai sahib jee

Admin Note: Ask yourself, would you really say that at the end if your intention was any different?

just because some1 has written this, does NOT make it true

you can quote as many books and people as you like, but that doesnt make it true either

bhai randhir singh did not belive in raagmala, and this has been verified with many of the singhs who spent most of their lives with him (unlike this one off supposed meeting)

he would not suddenly change his mind

therefore anything suggesting otherwise, is made up/lies/fairytales.

if some1 said now "we have 5 singhs who heard baba thakur singh say raagmala is not bani", and then those singhs wrote a book about it, would you belive that?

you can belive what you want, but lets not bring bhai randhir singhs name onto your side of the argument.

read the book written by bhai sahib " Gurbani Diyan Lagaanmatra Dee Vilakhanta." and you will see his opinion in the section "mundavni"

now surely the most reliable source to find out bhai sahibs opinion, is a book written by bhai sahib.

also, it is possible to make anything mean anything, if one tries hard enough, but why is the other 1429 angs not written like this, with such words, numbering systems, grammar?

Get the book and realise which angs are written in a similar form, grammater, wording and numbering.

I have said before, sant gurbachan singh jee was there, sant kartaar singh jee aswell, and a few more singhs.

Why did bhai jeevan singh used to do raagmaala kirtan? its fact based he did it at a singhs house in america/cananda aswell and the jatha in england even confimred it.

Why does channi jee read raagmala and tell others to?

Bhai sahib jees son was present, so was bhai jeevan singh - if people change there minds now thats anoter thing alltogether however you can even ask older jatha singhs and they will agree that they used to read/beleive etc.

It was even written on tapoban from a singh who is in the jatha, he said his grandad was there, he gave his name, dads name and grandads name, at first tapoban said, yeh we know who you are and beated you before, and then denied it saing they dont know the person. its written on record

either way buy the book for the arths that bhai sahib jee beleived raagmala to be bani

it is written in the same manner, please read Sant Tehal Singh Ji's Gur Gira Raagmala!

it is CLEARLY not written in the same manner

i dont need to read anything to know this

all one has to do is read the first 1429 angs, then read raagmala

completely diffrent

Get the book and realise which angs are written in a similar form, grammater, wording and numbering.

I have said before, sant gurbachan singh jee was there, sant kartaar singh jee aswell, and a few more singhs.

Why did bhai jeevan singh used to do raagmaala kirtan? its fact based he did it at a singhs house in america/cananda aswell and the jatha in england even confimred it.

Why does channi jee read raagmala and tell others to?

Bhai sahib jees son was present, so was bhai jeevan singh - if people change there minds now thats anoter thing alltogether however you can even ask older jatha singhs and they will agree that they used to read/beleive etc.

It was even written on tapoban from a singh who is in the jatha, he said his grandad was there, he gave his name, dads name and grandads name, at first tapoban said, yeh we know who you are and beated you before, and then denied it saing they dont know the person. its written on record

either way buy the book for the arths that bhai sahib jee beleived raagmala to be bani

i know of singhs who stayed with bhai randhir singh for years they confirm he never belived in it

as i said before, anyone can say what they want, bhai sahib was a man of principles and if he did change his beleif it would have been written, it would have been wide spread, all the singhs staying with him would have know.

this is not the case.

yes you can say who you want was there, that doesnt change anything

any person can write something on tapoban or give names of people

because this rumour has been spread, more and mroe people belive it, that doesnt make it true.

read bhai sahibs book. full stop

you are going to belive other people on bhai sahibs view rather than bhai sahib himself?

thts not very clever.

Anyway, read the spiritual arths of raagmala and then decide... Its funny as someone can even tell you to ask people who were there but you wudnt even do that. Such dridta in bhai sahib jee, dhan hai dhan hai your faith in a gurmukh.

If only we had the same faith in guru jees 1430 angs, then that would be dhan dhan dhan dhan

Anyway, read the spiritual arths of raagmala and then decide... Its funny as someone can even tell you to ask people who were there but you wudnt even do that. Such dridta in bhai sahib jee, dhan hai dhan hai your faith in a gurmukh.

If only we had the same faith in guru jees 1430 angs, then that would be dhan dhan dhan dhan

faith that bhai sahib was not a liar

yeah im pretty sure he wasnt

one of the greatest gurmukhs of 20th century wouldnt lie

i have read and decided