Further Questions

'S'

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Thank you very much for replying yo my previous questions, now I have some more :rolleyes:

1. I read that Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji was God in human form, and so was the other Gurus aswell. Is that true ?

2. Did the Gurus have any direct contact/communication with God ?

3. What does Sikhi say about other religions, reincarnation wise.

4. Where did the Gurus get the tenants of Sikhi ?

5. What makes Sikhi the correct path ?

Thank you very much for all the help given on this forum, you are helping me, a Sikh, have better understanding on our religion.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

In My Opinion,

Here are a few quick thoughts that come to mind.

1. The Spirit of AKAL PURAKH IS 100% Within GURU NANAK; The Spirit of AKAL PURAKH IS Passed to All GURUS' of KHALSA!! The Body IS the Temple of This Spirit; THE JYOT OF AKAL PURAKH! AKAL PURAKH SPIRIT CAME IN GURU NANAK!! AND STAYED IN GURUGRANTH SAHIB JI!!!!

2. The GURUS' communication IS ONLY with GOD!!

3. We are all the Same. Same Rules Apply To All. All Humans = Same Rules. According to Ones Thoughts, Words, Deeds, Etc. All will Get according Fruits. But Sikhi GOES BEYOND THIS!!! RIGHT TO THE SOURCE!!! KARMA IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!! BUT PREM OF AKAL PURAKH IS SUPREME!!! (KHALSA DHARMA IS CENTERED AROUND PREM OF AKAL PURAKH!!!!!)

4. FROM AKAL PURAKH!!!!!

5. In the past, AKAL PURAKH Gave Everyone a little here, and a little there. There are LOTS OF SECRETS!! Some got understanding of Ridhis and Sidhis; some of other realms (which they call heavens and hells); some of other creations (which some call gods and goddesses) etc. But GURU NANAK went BEYOND the creations and RIGHT TO THE CREATOR!! SIKHI IS EVERYTHING!! RIGHT TO THE SOURCE OF IT ALL!! SUPREME AKAL PURAKH!!!!! THROUGH THE PALACE OF GURU GOBIND SINGH JI!!!!! KHALSA HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF IT ALL!!!!! AND PREM OF THE SOURCE OF ALL!!!!! AKAL PURAKH!!!!!

Chardi Kala!!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Thank you very much Bloom :)

I have another question now lol,

Did all of our Gurus have previous' lifes which they knew they were going to become a Guru (E.g. Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji) ?

If so ...

Is it then when they got the tenants for Sikhi ?

Why didn't they start preaching in their past lives ?

And

When did each Guru get the tenants for Sikhi ?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

In My Opinion,

It is best to Jap with Prem and Veechar Oneself Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji!!!!!

Dasam Patshah Bani!!!!!

Bhai Gurdas Ji Bani!!!!!

Bhai Nand Lal Singh Bani!!!!!

Bhai Gurdas Singh Bani!!!!!

Banis in the Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji!!!!!

Our Gurus' Cannot be Comprehended by our little brains!

Sikhi is not a religion to only 'understand', but it is a Dharma to 'feel, experience, relish, live, etc…'. It is beyond words. Our Gurus' are not like US...

It is best to get to know the Guru Personally! And Our Guru is Shabad! How Beautiful!!!!!

But to Truly Understand and Live The Dharma of The Guru, one will have to Accept the Dharma of Guru, including the Gurmantar, Gur Deekya, Gur Sikya, Rehit…and this is obtained through the RehitVaan Panj Pyareh!!!!!

Chardi Kala!!