Akalis Should Make Law Just Like Himachal So That No Bihari Can Buy Any Property In Punjab

sikhizindabad

If Only Himachal domicile people can buy land in Himachal While not only Punjab domicile people should allow to buy land and house in Punjab . NO land for biharis

Akalis need to set their priority right. If Punjabis cannot buy land in himachal, why Bihar’s are allowed to buy houses in Ludhiana. It is very much under the scope of State Govt to make rule that allow only Punjab domicile people to buy land & houses in Punjab.

Else these people in case able to buy land & property in Punjab will start ruling us. The whole Punjab now fear from Biharis. Their Guru Ashutush is big Goon. These people rape/elope our daughters. Burn buses & public property. Their was caller from Ludhiana on Sikh Channel that was telling how these Biharis forced many of our respectable sikh old parents down from scooters & car and burn them .

Bhaaji,

I understand where you are coming from but I am not sure if what you are saying is the right way to achieve anything. I am going to keep it short by saying those Punjabis as well as Biharis are Indians and the Biharis are just moving within their own country for a better living standard. How about all those millions, who are moving abroad for similar reasons? Its like saying "Sadda khoon khoon, tuhada khoon paani". Now I am not saying its good that they are moving to Punjab, taking over the way of life and we shouldn't do anything about it but its our own fault - most of apne are stocking up foreign countries and the ones left behind are too good to do any work, this is the void Biharis are filling up.

If we are strong enough as a panth, we don't need to be conscious of anyone trying to better their living. Perhaps, we can start by speaking Punjabi in Punjab, its our apne we can/should blame and not have some scapegoat. Last time I checked, everyone in Punjab is so embarrased to speak their own language. I remember listening to a singh speak in Bihari/hindi to a Bihari and when I asked why don't you speak Punjabi, the response I recieved was " Oh! they do not understand Punjabi", now maybe if we start by sticking to our own roots and hold onto them strong enough, nothing can do us apart.

would it be fine if a law is made that no sikh can buy any land in uk usa or cananda by their respective govts ?

uk usa canada can cancel your visa or status anytime. They can easily control how much immigration is reqyuired

Punjab cannot do any such thing. It cannopt control how many people can come on its land

By the way I am not asking anything unique. So many states in india have pass such rule. Himachal Pradesh is next door to punjab

NO punjabi can buy any land in Himachal

Bhaaji,

I understand where you are coming from but I am not sure if what you are saying is the right way to achieve anything. I am going to keep it short by saying those Punjabis as well as Biharis are Indians and the Biharis are just moving within their own country for a better living standard. How about all those millions, who are moving abroad for similar reasons? Its like saying "Sadda khoon khoon, tuhada khoon paani". Now I am not saying its good that they are moving to Punjab, taking over the way of life and we shouldn't do anything about it but its our own fault - most of apne are stocking up foreign countries and the ones left behind are too good to do any work, this is the void Biharis are filling up.

If we are strong enough as a panth, we don't need to be conscious of anyone trying to better their living. Perhaps, we can start by speaking Punjabi in Punjab, its our apne we can/should blame and not have some scapegoat. Last time I checked, everyone in Punjab is so embarrased to speak their own language. I remember listening to a singh speak in Bihari/hindi to a Bihari and when I asked why don't you speak Punjabi, the response I recieved was " Oh! they do not understand Punjabi", now maybe if we start by sticking to our own roots and hold onto them strong enough, nothing can do us apart.

Punjab is not in position to control migration unlike western countries that you giving example. So whatever rule is possible with framework under which we are living should be used.

On languages thing. It is media especially bollywood TV media that try to over run us. English & Punjabi is only two languages we need to learn. Hindi is any case third grade languages. Talk to any Maratha or south Indian. They all hate Hindi. Next time any Delhi babu/crap wants to talk , learn English to speak with those fellows.

Any case English as languages is best for inter india & outside india talk.

Perhaps some role models are required who insist to speak in Punjabi at international forum. I do not blame people who feel shamed at speaking Punjabi. Most us who well know English should insist either speaking in Punjabi in Punjab or in English. When ever I go to Punjab I speak in Punjabi even in chandigarh,. If someone try speak in hindi reply back with English,.

When ever I go to Punjab I speak in Punjabi even in chandigarh,. If someone try speak in hindi reply back with English,.

Good for you.

There was a former Tamil Nadu Chief Minister, C N Annadurai, who was non-Hindi speaking. He was opposed to Hindi as national language for India because Indians don't all speak Khari Boli (a dialect which is projected as the "national" Hindi language). He explained it like this: There was a man who had two dogs, a big one and a small one. So he made two flip-up doors, one for the big one and another for the samll one:

home_pic3.jpg

Someone asked, why 2 doors? Why not just let the small dog go through the big door?

In the same way, Annadurai said why have Hindi as a language for communicating among Indians, and English for communicating with the world? If everyone in India is learning English anyway, why bother with burdening them with a third language?

English is more advanced than Punjabi in the scientific realm, but Hindi is definitely not ahead of Punjabi in any way. Pity the poor fools who think so and leave their own language behind. Would you leave your mother for your massi?

Anybody who wants to learn Hindi can do so with a month of watching Bollywood movies, which are available everywhere.

would it be fine if a law is made that no sikh can buy any land in uk usa or cananda by their respective govts ?

By the way I am not asking anything unique. So many states in india have pass such rule. Himachal Pradesh is next door to punjab

Not 100% true. Half the posh houses in Kasauli are owned by Punjabis (mainly Sikhs). If Punjabis marry a girl from Himachal then they can buy land there. Also there was a change in law and anyone can buy a heritage property in Himachal now. The rules apply to al non Himachali's and not just Punjabis.

You're right that the difference between Punjab and western countries is that they control immigration with visas. You go through an interview before going to Canada. So how about a Punjabi test before coming to Punjab?

Anyway, India is in no sense a "nation". A nation is a group of people with common descent. India is a collection of different nations under one government. It was planned to be a union of states, although the central government keeps taking more and more power, like every other central government.

Not 100% true. Half the posh houses in Kasauli are owned by Punjabis (mainly Sikhs). If Punjabis marry a girl from Himachal then they can buy land there. Also there was a change in law and anyone can buy a heritage property in Himachal now. The rules apply to al non Himachali's and not just Punjabis.

So My jalandhar Singh , You agree the my statement on Himachal is at least 0 % untrue. A quick google search reveal mahasrta , karnatka , goa and many states have some form of laws.

On your comment on marrying a himchal girl to grab land in Himachal,NO NO we should not be making any law that motivates So called Maharaj Asutush's bihari Chelas chasing our daughters, sisters to get married forcefully to occupy our land.. The law should be such that it allow anyone with punjab domicile say from 1984 or someone's ancestor having domacile since 1984 should only be allowed to buy land. making such law is very much under the control of state govt. no permission from Centre is require. Ancester law will easily allow any punjabi living out side punjab to buy land here.

In short term Biharies in my opinion are more than welcome to come work temporarily. Just like people work in DUbai. But we need to create conditions that force them to work for some time and then go back.

Long term, I am sure Akali Govt is trying best to get machinery for agriculture sector to replace workers. But industrial workers can only be replecaed with machines if power is cheap or is at least available. Hope Govt allow light water 5-10 Nuclear plants in punjab to get 25000k mega watt power.

I am sure hindu punjabi brothers will not mind on passing such a law.