Akalis Should Make Law Just Like Himachal So That No Bihari Can Buy Any Property In Punjab

sikhizindabad

Stop bashing hindi language.. even Guru Sahibaan used hindi dialects (Braj) to write Gurbani. Though i agree that it shouldn't be a national language, since it gives a privilege to people from northern india and those who have it as their mother tongue.. But Hindi is still the most spoken language in northern india, and i think it's stupid to insist to speak english to hindi speakers if you can speak hindi too.

Stop bashing hindi language..

When someone stands with their foot on your throat, you'll naturally feel threatened and fight back. Hindi chauvinists trying to impose their language on all of India naturally results in anti-Hindi feeling.

But Hindi is still the most spoken language in northern india, and i think it's stupid to insist to speak english to hindi speakers if you can speak hindi too.

He's not speaking English to riksha drivers. He's speaking English and Punjabi in Chandigarh, not Uttar Pradesh.

Guest PunjabSingh

For everyone's info just yesterday Prakash Badal has announced the the badal BJP is going to make a special tribunal for protecting the interests of Migrant labourers.

This news item can been seen in today's newspapers in Punjab.

As regards putting restrictions on migrants to prevent them from indulging in violence Im sure if the Sikh migrants or immigrants who do something against the interests of Canada or USA or UK are likely to get their properties forfeited.But on the other hand badal is saying he is going to further protect the migrants despite their involvement in violent incidents.

Migrant Biharis are root cause of many violent incidents in and around Ludhiana in the past .Now they say they are protesting against looting incidents in which "they(migrants)" were looted.It is like saying saying "ultaa chor kotwaal nu daantay".It is an open secret that the Bihari labourers have themselves killed and looted a number of innocent Punjabis over the past many years.The "rumour" of Punjabi's looting Biharis was spread deliberately to draw attention away from Bihari Ashutosh's function as well to bring Biharis on a single patform.

Stop bashing hindi language.. even Guru Sahibaan used hindi dialects (Braj) to write Gurbani. Though i agree that it shouldn't be a national language, since it gives a privilege to people from northern india and those who have it as their mother tongue.. But Hindi is still the most spoken language in northern india, and i think it's stupid to insist to speak english to hindi speakers if you can speak hindi too.

You may be right. Bashing any language is not good. Perhaps be positive to one’s own language is better. NO need to hate or speak Hindi.In fact have no relationship with Hindi. For us it should be just like any other language be it Tamil, French, Spanish . For any person Want to talk in non-Punjabi language , then stick to English, See how successful are tamil, telgus & khanndas. They have done wonders in IT & bank services work . All due to command in English & in their native language. Same should be case in punjab. Command in English and punjabi. All this UP . Bihar crap that we are accommodating in Punjab is putting us down. It is forcing us to speak losers languages. Tell me any hindi speaking state that is developing? All development in south & west India right from Gujarat , maharashtra down to south India. Please spread this message to your freinds. Speak in Punjabi when in Punjab , Speak in English when outside Punjab .

• 10 years later...
On 12/7/2009 at 7:46 AM, sikhizindabad said:

Punjab is not in position to control migration unlike western countries that you giving example. So whatever rule is possible with framework under which we are living should be used.

On languages thing. It is media especially bollywood TV media that try to over run us. English & Punjabi is only two languages we need to learn. Hindi is any case third grade languages. Talk to any Maratha or south Indian. They all hate Hindi. Next time any Delhi babu/crap wants to talk , learn English to speak with those fellows.

Any case English as languages is best for inter india & outside india talk.

Perhaps some role models are required who insist to speak in Punjabi at international forum. I do not blame people who feel shamed at speaking Punjabi. Most us who well know English should insist either speaking in Punjabi in Punjab or in English. When ever I go to Punjab I speak in Punjabi even in chandigarh,. If someone try speak in hindi reply back with English,.

*DELETED*  ACCOUNT UNDER MODERATION.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/14/2020 at 6:52 PM, Resign said:

*DELETED*

There's nothing wrong with Hindi, and learning more languages the better

Most of Gurbani is not in Punjabi for example

However, it is not true to say Punjabi comes from Hindi. It is an old language and derives a lot from Sanskrit rather than Hindi

*DELETED*

Nice try to spread misinformation. You stated hindi is 80% sanskrit. Let me tell you only thing common in hindi and sanskrit is script. Just like pahari is a dialect of punjabi language written using hindi alphabets. Modren hindi was derived from prakrit which was ido greek language and not sanskrit. The present day hindi is around 200 years old and the first text which uses present day hindi words was written in 1888 know as chandrakanta. Better luck next time with your imagination. I bet you believe that sanskrit is declared as best computer language by NASA. 

On 12/7/2009 at 3:37 PM, sikhizindabad said:

uk usa canada can cancel your visa or status anytime. They can easily control how much immigration is reqyuired

Punjab cannot do any such thing. It cannopt control how many people can come on its land

By the way I am not asking anything unique. So many states in india have pass such rule. Himachal Pradesh is next door to punjab

NO punjabi can buy any land in Himachal

or Gujarat, or Meghlaya, or Rajasthan , probably Uttarkhand too the way RSS is passing laws in each state

*DELETED*

Behave yourself on this forum and do not talk nonsense about our mother language.

Every language should be respected but the mother language has to be given the most respect and any one who

dares to insult the mother language should not be tolerated and allowed to do that.