Amaaazing Video!

Guest akaaaaal!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my mom got offended to lol

no disrespect to the recording of simran

but things like that shake your concentration, like the biggest distraction is our eyes but if got those closed but we hear sum one laughing lol,

THIS IS not to make fun of anyone to discuss this recording

we just want a commentary

ok Vaheguru these are just my two cent...

I AM NOT AKJ but i do tend to shake my head or move to the vibrations of the simran. Not to the extent that is shown in the video, but i do shake my head occansionally. its not in disrespect or anything, i just do it unconciously because i do not know any other way to express my self because i am filled with so much loving emotion in me. Like a veerji said above... the Naam Ras just takes over. It is a amazing feeling! As for concentration, i feel for me when i am really concentrating, that is when my head begins to move and shake in unison with the simran. When i was a little kid i use to do it because i say older uncles do it. As i grew older i began to question it because i had never really felt that emotion, but recently i have noticed that when i really get into teh sirman or a shabad really touches me... i begin to really move to the vibrations. It all depends on that Positive Energy.

It is an honest Question, and i tried my best to explain it through my experiences, i am proly wrong therefore bhool chuk maaf karni. I hope other gursikhs can help you out better.

Guest guptsinghuk

this is lower stages, when some shake it may be one of 2 reasons:

1) just getting excited and devleping a temporary high when getting exctied with simran or with a particular tuk of gurbani which makes the listener fall in love

2) because they are starting to literally feel naam vibrations within their body

some stay at this stage their whole life, some after a few months/years start getting a higher avastha and go more into sehaj, as they progress the movements lesson, then eventually stops. at this stage you will then see them in complete stillness for most of the rhensbhai.

only satguru knows, but as a guess the person laughing is likely to be because of reason number 2. the more intense the vibrations it can create weird reaction like crying/screaming or laughing or extreme body movements. or maybe he is just getting a temporary over excitement (endophines etc), as i said only guru knows about this particular gursikh.

bani in keertan form is more powerful then bani in recitation form.

finally we're supposed to concentrate on ourselves not others, i hope this answered you question ji.

this is lower stages, when some shake it may be one of 2 reasons:

1) just getting excited and devleping a temporary high when getting exctied with simran or with a particular tuk of gurbani which makes the listener fall in love

2) because they are starting to literally feel naam vibrations within their body

some stay at this stage their whole life, some after a few months/years start getting a higher avastha and go more into sehaj, as they progress the movements lesson, then eventually stops. at this stage you will then see them in complete stillness for most of the rhensbhai.

only satguru knows, but as a guess the person laughing is likely to be because of reason number 2. the more intense the vibrations it can create weird reaction like crying/screaming or laughing or extreme body movements. or maybe he is just getting a temporary over excitement (endophines etc), as i said only guru knows about this particular gursikh.

bani in keertan form is more powerful then bani in recitation form.

finally we're supposed to concentrate on ourselves not others, i hope this answered you question ji.

Thanks for explaining it. One of the reason's why i asked was cuz on two occasion my body started moving as such when doing waheguru simran. Both times I was at the Gurdwara so I stopped doing simran. A poster above said he was not aware of it, when it happened to him. When it happened to me i was fully aware and didn't know why it was happening, so i stopped. Plus the sangat was looking directly at me. Got that uneasy feeling as i did something wrong.

Anyways thatnks for explaining it.

Chardikala!!!

Another thing is NAAM gives alot of energy so the energy moving in ones body leads to movement,

Yes, an it is suposed to be concentrated on your dasam divar. No offence but it is well obvious from the video that the majority if not all are fakers, because it is HIGHLY unlkiely that all of them all at the same time couldnt control the vibrations an start moving around in different but continous ways, an some of them even open eyes or stop to change head-banging in one direction to another. Sikhi is about displine and self control and it is certainly not evident here....

I do not means to offend anyone as im sure these kids will learn better an not learn to follow each other like sheep, my words may seem harsh but it is important we do not deteriate in spiritualy.