Amaaazing Video!

Guest akaaaaal!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont Think Anyone should get offended isnt it possible to have a conversation without having our egos clash?

Can sumone Answer this ? so that u can change our curiousity to intelligence,

so we are educated about the different avasthas,

Iv seen lil kids just mimic older sikhs and move theyre heads becuz their just innocent.

Another thing is NAAM gives alot of energy so the energy moving in ones body leads to movement,

puhp miD ijau bwsu bsqu hY mukr mwih jYsy CweI ]

qYsy hI hir bsy inrMqir Gt hI Kojhu BweI ]1]

Within the flower there is a potent fragrance. This fragrance attracts the bumble bee. The bumble bee then gets the nectar from this flower and reaches extreme heights of enjoyment. SImilarily within the sareer is located the Charan Kamal of Guru Sahib. The Naam Abhyiaasi Bee searches for this potent nectar ( amrit) through saas giras meditation, and when they reap the nectar of their hard labour their enjoyment knows no limits. The potency of this Amrit is so strong it stabilizes the panj doot ; the power/energy in the body becomes so intense that the bee becomes overwhelmed with joy ( Sukh) and cant contain themselves after quenching the potent nectar of Guru Sahibs charan kamal.

Gir sBwgY sbd vwjy klw ijqu Gir DwrIAw ]

pMc dUq quDu vis kIqy kwlu kMtku mwirAw ]

While the body enjoys immense power from the divine poetency the Abhyiaasi still has the power to control themselves ( their bodies) As you see in the video the sangat are carelessly overwhelmed with joy and have decided not to control themselves. Personally I dont think such carelessness should displayed openly. Only in the homes and sangat of like minded individuals is such carelessness appropriate. Otherwise many people who have not experienced this ras for themselves will judge out of ignorace. Only a few people of understanding will not judge.

QwlY ivic qY vsqU peIE hir Bojnu AMimRqu swru ]

ijqu KwDY mnu iqRpqIAY pweIAY moK duAwru ]

iehu Bojnu AlBu hY sMqhu lBY gur vIcwir ]

Within GUrbani there is Amrit Food which brings great satisfaction to the spiritual seeker, but only the intuitive devotees experience it.

ONly5- are you the same person as Namastang ( screen name)?

baani is not more or less powerful in either form, it retains the same infinite shakti.

but in kirtan form, the shakti is there only when baani is sung in raag. when not in raag it is like mixing amrit with vodka.

you make me laugh -> plz stop posting useless cr4p. kthnx.

Don't compare guru ke bachan with vodka!

Nope! Why do you ask?

And another reason to not show the ras in sangat is because it distracts others from concentrating. You become the center of attention when it is suppose to be Guru Sahib. Think of in terms of Sarbat Da bhalla.

Nope! Why do you ask?

And another reason to not show the ras in sangat is because it distracts others from concentrating. You become the center of attention when it is suppose to be Guru Sahib. Think of in terms of Sarbat Da bhalla.

Just call me curious George, lol

Nope! Why do you ask?

Just call me curious George, lol

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Guest guptSengh

to be honest as gursikhs we should feel naam raas from gurbani and the gurbani should start ur dunni

which is one of the reasons i belive that we shouldnt do simran in kirtan

these days the keertani practise where they want to do simran from speaking to pratan singh of the jatha they have told us that

jatha keertani singh and singhnia never did simran in the shabad they would only heard simran if the keertani couldnt not hold it in any longer

and we should work toward shej avasta and that is when ur mind, body and soul are all one that cant be the case in the video

u dont see any of the older gursikh from the panth do anything like that im sorry but to me that seems like a show and nothing more

but i may be wrong as i know nothing

bhull chuk marf