Shiv Sena Calls For Punjab Bandh To Remove Sant Jee Posters And Pictures Focibly And Singhs Resolve To Counter It By Distributing Sant Ji Posters.

hawk13

It's hard to make blanket statements.

There are Hindus who are hard-core haters. They are ones that Kabir Ji speaks of when he says that those who worship stones will drown in the kala pani (the deep black waters of hell).

Then there are those that, for whatever reason, can't make the leap as Mehtab Singh, Bhagat Puran SIngh, and others made in this lifetime. They don't worship stones, and they prefer to read Gurbani.

There are also those that don't really get into politics or religion.

We don't need to alienate the latter 2 groups without reason.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People say:

Punjab Police are Sikh

Punjab MPs are Sikh

India Prime Minster is Sikh

and they say it is sikhs vs sikhs

This is wrong! Its not sikhs vs sikhs it is Khalsa Panth Vs The Anti Sikh Comunities who hate sikhi and jellous!

I have acculy heard that over 300 Nihangs were at Darbar Sahib In Amitsar if this was true ill be really disapointed .like Jathas like Akj , Damdami Taksal and others were Protest like they should...

What shiv sainis doing in punjab? Are they not meant to be marathas? Just like that bal thackerys nephew tells bhaiya to go home we should tell any wannabe shiv sainis in punjab to go back to maharashtra.

rememebr in 1980s bal thackery said i coming to punjab to sort Shaheed Sant Jarnail Singh Ji out. I laughed a lot when Shaheed Sant Jarnail Singh then went to Bombay (or should we say mumbai else shiv sainis get angry) and bal thackry and his gunda force did not have guts to do nothing.

I think this is ploy of the sukhbir badal, he will try to distract the Sikhs now from the Ludhiana killing by getting his gunda shiv soondis to do trouble. But they are too weak because they not lion like singh of Guru Gobind Singh Ji. They are like the teletubies and smell like a patel shop.

maybe you are hindu bhaiya writing rude about hindu to upset Baba HArnam Singh Ji. Baba Harnam Singh Ji said we not problem with hindu, so why you doing write rude thing about hindu. we have to be careful if you are double agent for hindu using babbar names . Shaheed Bhai Sukhdev Singh not do dirty talk of hindu but you doing all time in this topic. I think you trouble causing between hindu and Sikhs. You are agent of sukhbir badal as you not doing what Baba Harnam Singh Ji tell us to.

Shaheed Bhai Sukhdev Singh Ji Babbar I believe but you not a babar you are agent like person. where your field? why you employ bhaiyyas? why you not employ punjabi?

Baba Harnam Singh at the Ludhiana march you in you terrace house eating mr kipling mince pies with milk glass. Baba Harnam Singh say no problem hindu and Sikh then you writing rude to make big problem. Shaheed Bhai Sukhdev Singh do action aginst Sikh if he harm hindu innocent, but you do badnami of Sikh with you writing on net.

you like police cat, even Shaheed Sant Jarnail Singh Ji helping hindu shopkeeper in amritsar when police cat liking you ask them for money. in some mandir amritsar they do picture of Shaheed Sant Jarnail Singh Ji because he helping. so u like double agant police cat.

LOL, both sides of an issue, when you can't present anymore arguments, just call the other an agent.

Anyway, folks, how about cutting out the portions of the quotes and just leaving the part that you're responding to so the post doesn't become 10 screens long.

Sorry paaji but he make me angry that he not listen to anyone about what Shaheed Sant Jarnal Singh Ji do for hindus. So you agree he is agent becuase he not listening to what mahapurkh say to us not to do. he doing what indian government want us doing so hindu and sikh fight.

I had an awful tough time reading this dude's posts and what he really meant.....lol i dnt think it would be appropriate for me to divulge in details why i employ bhaiyyas....but anyways reitrating my point i would again say Hindus in general are the enemies of Sikhi and they will always be...the soon we realise the better it is. Period.

And if you have to reply to me you can do it in Punjabi.