Bssf & Sikh Students Federation Challenge Shiv Sena Bandh Call On 17th

B.S.S.F

The British Sikh Student Federation wouldlike to announce that it is fully engaged in getting 100,000 Posters of SantJarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale produced for the Punjab Bandh called givenby Hindu Extremist outfit, Shiv Sena on the 14th December 2009.

Shiv Sena claims that will be calling a Bandhfor the whole of Punjab and will attempt to remove all posters and portraits ofSant Bhindranwale but the Sikh Youth of Punjab are adamant that this will benot allowed to happen and the Sikh Sangat abroad are requested to support thePanth at this dark time.

This all happened just shortly after theLudhiana violence of Saturday 5th December and now again the SikhNation is being challenged.

Members of the Federation have been indiscussion with Sikh Students Federation (Gazi) and SADA PP (Bhai Sandeep SinghCanadian) and have confirmed that the posters will be distributed amongst thepeople of Punjab in protest of the challenge given by Shiv Sena.

Please transfer donations to the BSSFaccount if you will to donate

Lloyds TSB

British Sikh Student Federation

Sc: 30 – 90 – 89

Acc: 00129504

Note: Please state whyyou are donating any funds in the REFERENCE. Fund name etc.

Harinder Singh

Media secretary

http://britishsikhstudentfederation.com/index/campaigns-projects/bssf-sikh-students-federation-challenge-shiv-sena-bandh-call-on-17th/

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bssf, can we send the cheque or postal order or cash in the post

Please deposit a cheque or cash straight into a bank by giving our bank details.

Please don't send cash.

By using a bank you can prove your donation had hold us to account.

Lloyds TSB

Sc: 30 – 90 – 89

Acc: 00129504

Guest amar_jkp

What a coincidence!

December 14, 2007, exactly 2 years ago on the same day, they had claimed to burn effigies of Sant Ji on the roads, but ended up doing it inside Durgiyana Mandir.

Haaa Hindu Bravo.

BSSF need to prove themselves yet, they are too new and made mistakes already which loads people have been talking about. I think Gagandeep is main person, may have good intentions, but they need to be careful in everything they do, Dont want to put anyone down, but mistakes have to be pointed out as well, one minute they may be doing something good now collecting funds for posters, but tomorrow they make make mistakes like the past and speak in issues there is no need to. I still support them if they do good like BOSS (who have never spoken without reason in issues and carried on with Sewa like Sikhi camp etc). So carry on the good work bssf, i will consider donating for this cause and hopefully you guys will start to put some confidence back in people by doing good.

Alot of sikhs in punjab display photos of Bhindranwalle now. Even on car windows i seen them. Shiv sena will fail.

who are they to touch Bhindranwale images with their dirty hands. How dare they even glance at it with bad intentions. Shiv sena been making threats to sikhs for far too long now.

Sikhs will have it out with them on Monday.

BSSF need to prove themselves yet, they are too new and made mistakes already which loads people have been talking about. I think Gagandeep is main person, may have good intentions, but they need to be careful in everything they do, Dont want to put anyone down, but mistakes have to be pointed out as well, one minute they may be doing something good now collecting funds for posters, but tomorrow they make make mistakes like the past and speak in issues there is no need to. I still support them if they do good like BOSS (who have never spoken without reason in issues and carried on with Sewa like Sikhi camp etc). So carry on the good work bssf, i will consider donating for this cause and hopefully you guys will start to put some confidence back in people by doing good.

We are pleased to know that there are people like yourself who have taken their time out to identify any points in which you feel BSSF is not operating in a way that you would expect. If you feel uncomfortable then please do personal message us in regards to which "mistakes" you are referring to and this will be looked into seriously.

As we have stated on a number of occasions before, we don't not intend to confront or compete with any panthic organisation.

As for sewadars of BOSS, some senior members have openly said to us that they do not wish to "engage" with the media. They don't participate in conventions and other Political events. However, they have a excellent record in sewa from a more spiritual perspective i.e. Camps. Something which we fully support and are open to assistances.

The British Sikh Student Federation is different in the sense that we are more politically outspoken and not everyone will agree with what we have to say, however we dont intend to cause controversy but to simply put forward our view point on certain issues.

BSSF takes a more international approach to its area of sewa and in doing so, we don't clash with BOSS but in fact this allows for us to work together in achieving any and all Panthic Aims.

I hope this helps,

Harninder Singh

Additional Secretary

LIES COMPLETE LIES, THERE IS NO SHIV SENA ACTION PROPOSED BANDH ON THE 14TH OR 17TH DECEMBER 2009.

STOP STIRRING LIES

THIS IS JUST AN EXERCISE TO MAKE MONEY AND PAY FOR BHINDRAWALA POSTERS.

I HAVE CHECKED ALL OVER SHIV SENA , PUNJAB NEWS CHANNEL AND GOOGLED THIS ALLEGATION AND IT IS UNTRUE