Someone Please Help Me Find A Job!

baljeevan

Hello to all at Sikh Sangat

Guys if anyone knows of any available jobs please let me know.

I am so distressed and bored at home. I have applied for so many jobs via jobcentre, agencies, networks etc.. and no replies. I even chase all applications and they all say sorry we're not recruiting now or all positions have been filled up.

A couple of replies have been rejections.

I am so desperate coz its hard getting by without any money and its needed for survival. Can't keep up with the expenses.

Jobcentre won't give me allowance coz my wife works but still we are struggling.

Please help. You can call me on 07969676414 or email: baljivan_singh@hotmail.co.uk

Baljeevan

Who deleted my post without having the courtesy to at least write why it was deleted?

I had suggested to the veer that he look into a temporary job as it's better than none:

www.volteurope.com/

I don't own Volt (a huge corporation) and I have no interest in it. It's just the largest of its kind, and I thought it would help.

Who deleted my post without having the courtesy to at least write why it was deleted?

I had suggested to the veer that he look into a temporary job as it's better than none:

www.volteurope.com/

I don't own Volt (a huge corporation) and I have no interest in it. It's just the largest of its kind, and I thought it would help.

LOL ! ! laugh.gif

It was there last time around when I checked this topic ! !

www.volteurope.com/

Thanks for suggestion, I will have a look into it although i'm worried my cv won't fit their bill. As for one of the singhs who also replied - nah im not in the states.

i need to know which country you live, to work out how to help you.

or what your area of expertise is.

I live in UK, southall - area of expertise is retail merchandising and other experience in customer services, telesales and general office admin.

Are you two different people? 'Japman' & 'humkire' - please explain this - confusing!