What The Next 5 Years Are Going To Be Like, A Katha About The Future

Vahejeo

Sau Sakhi tells us that one day shaheed singhs will make all the bani go gupt b/c of all of the beadbi of Gurbani that is happening. When that happens... you will only be able to do paaath of the bani that you have memorised. Take santhya, and if you cannot, then start internet santhia using the pothian on www.gursevak.com.

I have got Gurbani in PDF files, and they aren't going anywhere. (sarcasm - alert)

Giani jee has just stated what baba thakur singh jee said to the singhs a long time ago and also what other mahapurhs have stated previously regarding pothia and gurbani and the time approaching, mahapurkhs in india were saying similar things 1 year ago when asked, however they dont give a time period and rarely ever speak to anyone. Giani jee is just saying what he was told.

He basically said what he has read in newspapers.

All mahapurkhs who are jaani jaan will say the same thing, especially regarding what Giani Jee mentioned in his katha. Baba Thakur Singh Jee was a Pooran Bhramgiani so all their bachans will come true (some already have).

We are living on borrowed time, all this was meant to have happened a while back.

Here are some signs http://news.bbc.co.u...ech/8008473.stm

Only Guru Ji or Waheguru Himself is Jaani Jaan. Creation can't equal the Creator.

nufins gna happen ppl said this abt 2012 nw sikhs r goin on da 2012 thng - sikhs dnt believe in prophciez - sri guru granth sahib ji is jugo jug atalh - no saroopz wll go 'gupt' - thts my persnl view so dnt attck me

Best post. Makes sense and only one who is following Guru's words.

WHO IS FOLLOWING GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI HERE??????? NO ONE AS IT SEEMS, SINCE GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI SAYS;

ਹਮ ਜਾਨਿਆ ਕਛੂ ਨ ਜਾਨਹ ਆਗੈ ਜਿਉ ਹਰਿ ਰਾਖੈ ਤਿਉ ਠਾਢੇ ॥

I know nothing, and I do not know the future; as the Lord keeps me, so do I stand.

(Ang 171, SGGS)

ਆਗੈ ਪਾਛੈ ਗਣਤ ਨ ਆਵੈ ਕਿਆ ਜਾਤੀ ਕਿਆ ਹੁਣਿ ਹੂਏ ॥

No account can be made of the future or the past; who knows what shall be, or what was?

(Ang 1238, SGGS)

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

So if the world is ending supposedly in 3 years, where does khalsa raj fall into the puzzle?

and for those of u in school wouldnt it suck if u did a 4 year degree masters doctory and then the world ends and even if it doesnt end what are u suppose to do with ur degree if theres no electricity ahahhsaha :cool:

The reason i liekd this katha is becuz it makes u think bout doing some good deeds that help u in ur afterlife rather then doing all this hard work for maya and like me sleeping endlessly and eating like a pig, i am beysharm sumone wake me up!

pytu BirE psUAw ijau soieE mnuKu jnmu hY hwirE ]1] rhwau ]

paett bhariou pasooaa jio soeiou manukh janam hai haariou ||1|| rehaao ||

You fill your belly, and sleep like an animal; you have wasted and lost this human life. ||1||Pause||

So basically the katha makes it a relaity u really dont have 50 years ahead of u to live, u cant have faith that you'll be here or the world, the other thing that is Nirlayp and forever Alive is Akal Purakh and Bani

Wait Wait this is interesting but confusing, so how is all the pothi's we have going to become gupt, how is it going to be all gone. THis is like the sikhi version of the mayan prophecy's and other prophecys's i need all this because im doing a report on prophecies on end of days and this is great

What is being said is that close to almost everything will be destroyed in a catastrophe. That would include Gurbani pothis and most of everything else.

Whether or when such an event occurs is not something I can speak to.

As for pothis going gupt, it has happened before when Muslim governors of Punjab banned any and all Sikh granths.

When listening to Giani ji, he didn't say the world would end in 5 years. He said there is hard times coming ahead of us.

The whole problem arises because Gurbani is so easy to access now that we don't know the value of it anymore. Before the computer age Sikhs had to go to the Gurdwara to read Gurbani or at home read from a Gutka. And taking a Gutka with you when you went out became a problem because Sikhs did not want to disrespect it in any way.

Now, we could be reading Gurbani whenever and wherever we want. This is a great thing, but Sikhs don't realize the value here. It's always, i'll do it later, I can read it anytime because i can get it on my phone.

In general more the sacres something is the more a person values it and if it becomes easily accessible then the value drops in a humans perspective. Only some Sikhs don't change, instead to them Gurbani value increases more and more.

Start valuing Gurbani and the bad times ahead of us will change.

Giani jee has just stated what baba thakur singh jee said to the singhs a long time ago and also what other mahapurhs have stated previously regarding pothia and gurbani and the time approaching, mahapurkhs in india were saying similar things 1 year ago when asked, however they dont give a time period and rarely ever speak to anyone. Giani jee is just saying what he was told.

Has giani jee in this katha stated exactly what Baba Thakur Singh Ji and other mahapurkhs have said about the times to come. Some people are saying that bani is going to be hard to find. What else has been mentioned in this katha please? Thanks

All mahapurkhs who are jaani jaan will say the same thing, especially regarding what Giani Jee mentioned in his katha. Baba Thakur Singh Jee was a Pooran Bhramgiani so all their bachans will come true (some already have).

We are living on borrowed time, all this was meant to have happened a while back.

Here are some signs http://news.bbc.co.u...ech/8008473.stm

bhai sahib which bachans have come true, i've never heard bachans of Sachkhand Vasi Sant Brahmgiyani Thakur Singh Ji... this is all deep stuff