What The Next 5 Years Are Going To Be Like, A Katha About The Future

Vahejeo

When listening to Giani ji, he didn't say the world would end in 5 years. He said there is hard times coming ahead of us.

The whole problem arises because Gurbani is so easy to access now that we don't know the value of it anymore. Before the computer age Sikhs had to go to the Gurdwara to read Gurbani or at home read from a Gutka. And taking a Gutka with you when you went out became a problem because Sikhs did not want to disrespect it in any way.

Now, we could be reading Gurbani whenever and wherever we want. This is a great thing, but Sikhs don't realize the value here. It's always, i'll do it later, I can read it anytime because i can get it on my phone.

In general more the sacres something is the more a person values it and if it becomes easily accessible then the value drops in a humans perspective. Only some Sikhs don't change, instead to them Gurbani value increases more and more.

Start valuing Gurbani and the bad times ahead of us will change.

this reply summs everything up nicely...value of gurbani has definatly has definatly been lost....Whatever does does is for our own good anyways....a wake-up call is long overdue.... :)

Pyareo Jeeo,

hir jpidAw iKnu iFl n kIjeI myrI ijMduVIey mqu ik jwpY swhu AwvY ik n AwvY rwm ]

har japadhiaa khin dtil n keejee maeree ji(n)dhurreeeae math k jaapai saahu aavai k n aavai raam ||

Do not hesitate for an instant - meditate on the Lord, O my soul; who knows whether he shall draw another breath?

Pyareo Jeeo,

We should'nt worry too much about the next 5 years, we should be worrying about whether our next breath is going to come! Some people die when there born, some die naturally, some die from cancer, some get ran over, some have heart attacks whilst playing football, some in wars and even some die on there wedding day.

We are all in guru sahibs hukam, if we place our faith in guru sahib then guru jee will help us.

Apuny syvk kI Awpy rwKY Awpy nwmu jpwvY ]

apunae saevak kee aapae raakhai aapae naam japaavai ||

He Himself preserves His servants; He causes them to chant His Name.

AwpixAw syvkw kI Awip pYj rKY AwpixAw Bgqw kI pYrI pwvY ]

aapaniaa saevakaa kee aap paij rakhai aapaniaa bhagathaa kee pairee paavai ||

He Himself preserves the honor of His servants; He causes others to fall at the feet of His devotees.