Reasons For Parkash Of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib

Sevadar84

Can someone anser this question - When Guru Gobind Singh Ji complied Sri Guru Granth Sahib, why did he not include Dasam Granth Bani in there?

The answer becomes clear if one reads and comprehends both Granths. Sri Guru Granth Sahib is the essence of Shaant Ras, Sri Dasam Granth is the essence of Bir Ras.

K.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Please see below for another article written by Bhai Kamaljeet Singh Khalsa Shaheedsar regarding Satkaar (Respect) of Sri Dasam Granth and Shaheeds

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Subject: Satkaar of Dasam baani and Shaheeds

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh.

This is a very sad and hard time for Panth, in which we all should stand united, As One Kaum, One Panth. But in this period of grief also, some people are out to create misconceptions and doubts in Sangat regarding Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji. We had decided not to discuss this issue for some days in honor of our Shaheeds and victims of Police firing. The singhs who gave their lives yesterday, all believed it to be Baani of Dasmesh Pita. But these people have no respect for our Shaheeds. One Anti-Dasam Granth panth dokhi responded to call for honouring Shaheeds with words, ‘’ what can we do? Its Karmi Aapo Aapni . We can’t leave this issue, its more important than some people who r dying due to their foolishness’’. Shame! It Hurt so much! What’s difference between Punjab police, RSS, BJP and these people who don’t have any sense of grief or respect for our great Shaheeds. I took it as my Panthic duty to answer doubts raised by them today and Anti-Maryada stance of theirs with Sangat here.

They are advertising that Darshan Laal actually went to Akaal takhat to present his viewpoint to Panj Singh Sahibaan. But Panj Singh Sahibaan didn’t come to have his explanation and remained seated in Secretariat of Akaal Takhat. So he presented his Folder of Documents to Guru Granth Sahib ji and left the place. According to them, Panj Singh Sahibaan are stooges of RSS and therefore they declared him tankhaiya. They have openly challenged the order of Akaal Takhat by saying they’ll honour Darshan laal. Their argument is , Are panj Singh Sahibaan more powerful or higher authority than Guru Granth Sahib ji?? When darshan laal presented his case before Guruji, why Jathedars declared him tankhaiya?

We’ll answer this. Akaal Takhat is the supreme temporal authority of Panth. And Jathedar of Akaal Takhat with four other Singhs becomes reperesentative of Guru, he has right to make decisions on behalf of Guru and Guru Panth. Have u ever heard a criminal going to a court but not presenting himself before Judge? Will Judge accept his presence if he remains seated outside Court and says Judge should come to him. Panj Singhs are Guru-Roop! What he wanted?? Guru Panth should have come to hear him?? Isn’t this sheer haume and ahankaar?? What was the problem if he had presented himself before Panj-Singh Sahibaan as a nimaana Sikh and gave his Pakh??

He didn’t, directly challenging the authority of Guru Khalsa Panth. In Ludhiana, Guru de laal were battling Punjab police and ashutosh noormehlia, taking bullets in chests and heads to protect the honour of Panth , and in Amritsar, within Darbar Sahib complex, this enemy of Panth was challenging Authority of Panth Like Noormehlia did. What’s the difference between two?

Regarding keeping of document’s folder and DVD in front of Guru Granth Sahib ji, Sarse wala did same……. If u rememeber when Panth was calling him to Akaal Takhat to ask for forgiveness, he had in a statement apologised to Guru Gobind Singh ji. Did the Panth accept that apology?? NO, It didn’t. Panj Singh Sahib are the final authority in this regard…..we can do ardas to Guruji for forgiveness; it’s the panth which gives Tankha and Saza on behalf of Guruji. Panth is Guru-roop, it has all the authority to take decisions on Guru’s Behalf and Guru Gobind Singh ji Himself gave this Authority to Guru-Panth, Who is Darshan Laal to challenge this Authority of Panth?? And if he does, is he a Sikh? No, never, he can never be called a Sikh.

Some Questions to Darshan laal and his gang of Guru-nindaks …

1. Does he consider Panj Singh Sahib Guru Khalsa Roop?

2. Does he believe in supremacy of Panth and authority of Jathedar Akaal takhat?

3. If he wants apology by placing his documents in front of Guru Granth Sahib ji, should Khalsa panth forgive Sarsewala also, coz he also asked for apology from Guru Gobind Singh ji??

4. If he considers himself a nimaana Sikh, why didn’t he present himself before Panj Pyaare(Singh Sahibaan)?

5. Should Sikhs who want Amrit order Panj pyaare to come to them, instead of they Going to Panj Pyaaras for Amrit?

6. Can Sikhs just take a Khanda, baata, patase in front of Guru Granth Sahib ji, Do ardas and drink that water as Amrit as Amrit has been prepared by Ardas, what’s the need for Panj Singhs??

7. Does he believe in Maryada of Khalsa Panth? If yes, why didn’t he follow it, if no, how can he call himself a Sikh?

Khalsa ji, Some Anti-Dasam Granth Nindak protested with me for calling Darshan laal ‘’Gangu’’. I’m still firm on my stand, he is Gangu….who back-stabbed and betrayed Guru Ghar at crucial time. Same was done by darshan laal. What he didn’t get by doing keertan of baanis, both from Granth Sahib ji and Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji, he got name, fame, respect, money, honour…and what he did?? Betrayed the very same Khalsa Panth by speaking against Maryada of Panth.

Even Radhswanis, Nirankaaris, Sarsewala, Ashutosh noormehlia say Guru Granth Sahib ji is a Good ,Knowledge Giving ‘’Scripture’’. They use Baani of Guru Granth Sahib ji to promote their sects, but don’t believe in Maryada of Panth. They don’t believe in baani of Sri Dasam Granth., they don’t believe in Authority of Akaal takhat and Panj Singh Sahibaan. They don’t believe in the authority of Panth to take action against Nindaks………. Don’t these Anti-Dasam Granthis do and say all the above things? Whats the difference between these Cultists and Darshan Laal, Singhsabhacanada and Bunch of Faridabaadi fools. They r sides of same coin,with same motive, to harm Khalsa panth, to finish our Existence as a Panth. I have to say...''Dushmna te ki gila a Patshaha de Patshah, role dittiyan ajj tere Sardara ne Sardariyan''.

Darshan Laal is a tankhaiya and will have to present himself before Panj Singh Sahibaan, if he wants mercy from Panth, else he’ll be thrown out. Its maryada of Panth from ages, it’ll be upheld this time too.

Khalsa ji, its time for all of us to get together. When u talk abt Panth Dokhis, don’t forget to mention Darshan lal and his SSC and missionaries. They call our Sant Mahapurakhs, our Jathedars as Bahmanvadis, pakhandis , RSS de agents,and show themselves as true Sikhs of Guru Granth Sahib ji…..I challenge them to show One, Just One Anti- Dasam Granth Sikh Shaheed in last 310 years history of Khalsa Panth. I have challenged them, I today also do same. Give one name of a Shaheed who didn’t believe in baani of Guru Gobind Singh ji. Same bahmanvaadi , pakhandi Taksalis and singhs from Dhadrian jatha were taking the Bullets of Punjab Police, fighting for Guru;s honour and maryada of Panth ….where were these Missionaries?? Dhadrainwale is a pakhandi for them, who is sitting from last 36 hours for right of shaheeds, who didn’t budge from his place even when bullets were shot at him,

Where is Ghagga and his Khalsa Panchayat??? Where are faridabadi fools?? Why is it always that ‘’Goliyaan khan nu vi taksali te Gaala Khaan nu vi taksali’’? I Never wanted to raise this issue now, atleast for now, but these nindaks have forced me for doing this by speaking against Akaal Takhat and Sikh Shaheeds saying ‘’its karmi aapo aapni’’.Tommorow they’ll talk like this abt Sahibzadeys,Gurus and millions of Shaheeds. Why? Just because these shaheeds were true Sikhs of Guru Gobind Singh ji who didn’t doubt his Baani??

Its time to answer these Guru-nindaks. They are same as Ashutosh, sarsewala, nirankaaris and other guru-Nindaks like RSS. We have answer of there EACH AND EVERY QUESTION, I repeat, EACH AND EVERY QUESTION. Let them come and debate and see who’s a Sikh and who’s not, What is true and what is not. Confront them on every front, like we confront these pakhandis, take on them and give them a hard hitting answer. Pass on this e-mail to all ur friends and relatives and ask them to be Tyar Bar Tyar to answer these Guru-Nindaks.

Rememeber one thing, Baani of Guru Granth Sahib ji is of utmost respect, we cant be a true Sikh if we don’t respect Guru Granth Sahib ji , but we need a maryada, a parampara to exist as a Panth, which we derive from Dasam baani, our History, our Traditions. We’ll be nothing without it.

It’s a request to all my brothers and sisters, plz stay committed to Baani of Guru Granth Shaib ji and Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji, maryada and traditions of Panth, supremacy of Akaal takhat and Honour of our Shaheeds even if we have to give every drop of our blood for this!

Else Guru will never be pleased with us.

Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji…

Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Guru Granth Sahib ji

Dhan Dhan Guru De Shaheed Singh

Akaal ji Sahai

Kamaljeet Singh Khalsa Shaheedsar

--------------------

’Goliyaan khan nu vi taksali te Gaala Khaan nu vi taksali’’?

Well said!

Can someone anser this question - When Guru Gobind Singh Ji complied Sri Guru Granth Sahib, why did he not include Dasam Granth Bani in there?

Gurvah, If someone asks you this, you can say this:

Why didn't Bhai Gurdas Ji include his Kabitts inside his Vaars?

Why didn't Amrita Pritam (poetess) include all her poems and novels in a single book?

Why didn't Sahir Ludhianvi put all his books into a single book?

Why didn't Shakespheare publish all his plays into one single folio?

I think we can discern 2 reasons: 1) length of material and

2) difference of subject matter and style

You can instantly tell the difference between one of Bhai Gurdas Ji's kabitts vs. one of his vaars. It wouldn't make sense to mix up the two into one volume.