I Dont Get It:s

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

It depends on the person. I'm a bloke yet I was excited when I got married and I'm sure I'll be just as excited when it comes to my second marriage, as I know then it'll be with someone incredibly special (won't be getting re-married otherwise!). If you're the kind of person who doesn't get excited very often then you may not get the excitement around getting married, which is nothing wrong IMO.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uh...WHAT?

get a life buddy

admin please delete my account, ppl like jag "singh" peacemaker etc and others are on my back about me not wanting to talk to them in a certain way.. i dont want to be on sikh sangat anymore cus of these corrupt ppl who call themselves sikhs, please delete my account

Hard 'kaur' warriors And people like me are not Sikhs if that's the way you interpret it and people like me do not deserve to be called 'people' (ppl). I forgot to add under:

'Stereotyper'

Bhul chuk maaf

The reason why I said it....maybe I should of added it back then...was cus when I read your post thats how I simply interpreted it.

P.S I'm not on anyones back, if anyone wants to be on my back then I will be all over their back....and this doesn't only go to you.

Again bhul chuk maaf jeeo

EDIT: You know what, I'm going to do a sukhmani sahib for you......maybe I have been too harsh. Forgive me.

jW kuAwrI qw cwau vIvwhI qW mwmly ]

jaa(n) kuaaree thaa chaao veevaahee thaa(n) maamalae ||

When she is a virgin [bachelorette], she is full of desire [to get married]; but when she is married, then her troubles begin.

PrIdw eyho pCoqwau viq kuAwrI n QIAY ]63]

fareedhaa eaeho pashhothaao vath kuaaree n thheeai ||63||

Fareed, she has this one regret, that she cannot be a virgin [become a bachelor] again. ||63||

The salok is referring to one's spiritual marriage, but it is easily applied to worldly marriage as well. I have personally seen a few marriages, where prior to marriage the girl was extremely excited but only afterwards she found out it won't be all rosy and romantic like she thought it will be. Please try to be realistic about this, just look at your parents, things will not be much different for you either. Even though most of us think that we won't make the same mistakes as our parents...but we do.

the painful truth, we should enjoy our youth with naam and bani, maya gets us excited to get married or even be4 marriage start useless timepass rrelationships with the opposite sex, when will the distractions end?

I cant even walk on this path, i ignore this path and take mayas instead i believe her pleasures to be true :sad:

The thing is i think Girls have a lot of desires connected to marriage - iwant a husband that loves me, takes care of me, ohh ill have sumone to listen to me,, blah blah,

we need to love ourselves first then we can love anyother human being!

Youth and having relationships: by Guruka Singh

http://www.youtube.com/user/gmustuk#p/search/5/oQvungHnuS0

Reality of Romance;

http://www.youtube.com/user/gmustuk#p/search/1/7eNrEfwVNJg

Guest random gurl

vjkk vjkf..

the only reason i wld lyk to get married is becuse ud have some1 to help u with ur jeevan esp if u were reali bad, ud hve the support...etc...ud be able to tlk to them about sikhi understand sikhi,,rather than feeling stoopid about asking simple questions to other ppl who usualy jst give u a weird look. some parents r really strict with their daughters just because of the simple reason, they worry about them to much! that leads to parents being to over protective n again its a reason for a gurl being excited to get married, it may be that she thinks shel hve a better lyf and more freedom?. buh again ur onli going to live the way u do in ur rents house init?

I wld'nt wna get married becuse u neva knw wah kind of mother in law ur gona get! its a huge step! once u get married u gota watch ur every step! for a couple of years anyway...marraige is hard...its not a simple thing unles u get an amazing family with guru ji's kirpa....

lol anyway thas my thoughts on marragie!!

bhul chuk maf kurni

Vjkk Vjkf :D

^^^

Doesn't always mean you will live with mother in law, there are ways to sort that problem out :lol:. Anyway, I like the idea of looking after each other instead of the usual picking on each other......the most important thing I believe is the foundation of trust, once that's established me thinks any relationship will work.

Guest Random gurl

^^^

Doesn't always mean you will live with mother in law, there are ways to sort that problem out :lol:. Anyway, I like the idea of looking after each other instead of the usual picking on each other......the most important thing I believe is the foundation of trust, once that's established me thinks any relationship will work.

hahah most the gurls that get married do hve to live with inlaws..theres one in a million who will actualy trest someone elses daughter as their own..i have a phabi, u can just see from that,,,,a gurl can onli live away form the inlaws if the son agrees to! lol...yeh trust is a big big thing in marraige, theres onli a point in getting married if u can impove ur jeevan 10 times more compared to what it is now,,u gain more support etc if u get married and ur jeevan gets worse or stays the same what was the point in getting married? lol anywya thas my thots again

to op, do u serioucly not ever think about marraige? ur one luky gurl if u don't! i dnt think its about excitment,,,it myt be for some but for gursikhs it myt mean sumtin else,,,,

bhuk chuk maf kurni

hahah most the gurls that get married do hve to live with inlaws..theres one in a million who will actualy trest someone elses daughter as their own..i have a phabi, u can just see from that,,,,a gurl can onli live away form the inlaws if the son agrees to! lol...yeh trust is a big big thing in marraige,

It'd be cool if they could live on there own away from brothers/sisters/parents....then the mother in law has no options left hehe.

Marriage is no biggi.....as long as we're married to satguru waheguru.....I don't need anything else in life.

Guest random gurl

hahah most the gurls that get married do hve to live with inlaws..theres one in a million who will actualy trest someone elses daughter as their own..i have a phabi, u can just see from that,,,,a gurl can onli live away form the inlaws if the son agrees to! lol...yeh trust is a big big thing in marraige,

It'd be cool if they could live on there own away from brothers/sisters/parents....then the mother in law has no options left hehe.

Marriage is no biggi.....as long as we're married to satguru waheguru.....I don't need anything else in life.

true,,, bt its always in the bck ofur mind init...lol