Is Every Soul Unique And Different From Others ?

singh_soldier

Can someone please explain the meanings of the pankitis below. Is every soul unique and different from other soul?

http://www.sikhitothemax.com/Page.asp?SourceID=G&PageNo=1056

mwrU mhlw 3 ]

maaroo mehalaa 3 ||

Maaroo, Third Mehla:

myrY pRiB swcY ieku Kylu rcwieAw ]

maerai prabh saachai eik khael rachaaeiaa ||

My True Lord God has staged a play.

koie n iks hI jyhw aupwieAw ]

koe n kis hee jaehaa oupaaeiaa ||

He has created no one like anyone else.

Awpy Prku kry vyiK ivgsY siB rs dyhI mwhw hy ]1]

aapae farak karae vaekh vigasai sabh ras dhaehee maahaa hae ||1||

He made them different, and he gazes upon them with pleasure; he placed all the flavors in the body. ||1||

i mite be attcked for posting this but 3ho using tantric numerology and u can try it online,

http://www.3ho.org/clients/3HO/numerology.nsf/WebEntry?OpenForm

and basically thru ur birth date it shows which number is your soul number,

We are all different we look different and have different lives but the one thing that is the same is we are all human we walk talk breath becuz of the light the jot that God as put in each and every one of us,

so we are the same and different at the same time,

A Brahmgiani will see everyone as the same Samdrist, no one is higher or lower, noone is a frend or enemy,

They se God in everything, in the trees they feel him in the wind, This whole world every cell being as God in it :)

This verse actually struck me too, a few days ago as i am going through my latest sehaj paath. This occurs in the 13th section under the heading , Maru Solhe starting back in panna 1043. If you read them all together, Guru Amardas Jee, within these set of shabads focus on the topic of God creating this universe as part of His play, how God is omnipresent in His creation, His Will, and the importance of Gurujee's grace, and how within the world we can be manmukhs or become gurmukhs.

Gurujee also narrows down to a very personal level to the individual soul, in these set of shabads, reminding us that within the macro, each soul has a micro aspect related to its creation, including each person being given specific characteristics, duties, tasks and responsibilities, and yet before every soul, there is a choice to go on the manmukh or gurmukh path, and the processes involved in travelling, and end results of each path.

This whole section is very exciting to read because in shabad after shabad, Gurujee emphasises on God as a Creator and King of all creation, and brings our mind back again and again to the beginning of creation, how God did not create everything in a robotic style BUT created a signature of individuality, specialness, uniqueness in every thing he created while placing His Own Light and Presence in each . When you go through this section, your mind is transposed back to the past to the beginning of creation, especially if you have a very imaginative mind that can create pictures of what you are reading easily hehe.

On the other hand, this entire section just grabs your consciousness as you are reading it, and gives you millions of pictures of you travelling through time from this life to beyond, either as a gurmukh,or if you were to be a manmukh, like in the film ''Click''. It does this in a very intense way, and as you go through this section you feel your emotions being ripped apart , your words , thoughts , actions , attitudes , ego and all being torn apart and laid bare for what they are worth, and what they could be worth. This is one great section to read to strengthen your deep believe and faith in God and Guru , and to have a goood reality check on your life and understand yourself and your nemesis. Especially good for sci-fi guys hahaaa .

Each soul is different, but one and the same..

a conundrum, but not really.

Our souls are the piece of God that exist within us. Each one of us is a part of that Greater Power (so to speak), and that's a big reason why "united we stand" is true because the more of us united and working together, the more we act as a bigger part of the Divine. This is also why evil gains power in numbers, because as we know, God is the creator of everything both good and evil.

Of course it's much more complicated than that when we add karma and paap/punn and haumai and all...Just my personal interpretation of gurbani. Some may disagree.

A very major difference between Sikhism and all other religions is that other religions place the individual soul merging back into the Supersoul as the end product of their purpose i.e moksha/nirwana and salvation. Gurbani however says raj na chahoo, mukt na chahoo , man preet charan kemlareh. Sikhism sets the standards much much higher and promises not just release from the matrix but a face to face date with Infinity, i.e Gobind milan ki eh teri bheria. What God wants to do with our individual souls is His business and does not need to be an object of our mindless ego-driven curiousity . Our business is to to be humble, recognise this creation as the play of God, see this world as God's garden, and fulfill His Will during our earthly journey, and gag to live to love the charan kamal of Satgurujee here and beyond. All of that of course through Gurujee's kirpa.

But then Sikhism isnt a religion is it, but beyond religion. Its God's ultimate gift to birth humane-ity within humanity to being 'really'' human, for as gurbani says jes dehi ko simreh dev so dehi bhaj har ki sev. Others want a peaceful death during their last retiring moments on planet earth but Guru Gobind Singh Jee raises the game and asks ''Jab aav ki audh nidhan bneh ath hee ranh meh tabh jujh maroh!!!!

Thanks for posting a spiritual topic after all the other querulous topics.

I once heard Maskin ji talking about just this verse.

I can't give any definite answer on your question, but when you think about it, it's amazing how God has created such an infinite creation.

After all, we could have all been carbon copies of each other like amoebas are.

Note also how Guru ji talks about the creation as a "khel", a play.

The universe for God is like a playpen for a child.